Vixx Leo

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You were in your bestfriend's house, Leo's house, crying. You sat on his bed, sobbing in his chest while he was patting your back comforting you.

"Now look" he said and pulled you away from his chest and stared at you. "Tell me what happened to you. You've never cried in front of anyone you bimbo" he smiled, reassuring you. So you started you explain everything to him.

//Flashback//

You were in your room when you heard a loud slam from the living room. Being the curious one, you ran outside to see what was happening. It was your dad. He slumped on the couch as he was drunk. You rolled your eyes and began to retreat from the living room until you knocked into something. A glass vase dropped and crashed onto the ground leaving the floor in a mess.

"YAH! YOU! COME OUT HERE" your dad roared. You stepped out nervously from your hiding spot and went up to him.

"Dad i-"

"YOU USELESS GIRL. WHY DID YOU BREAK THE GLASS?" he screamed.

"It was just an accident. I didn-"

"DON'T YOU HAVE ANY EYES TO SEE WHAT'S AROUND YOU?"

"It was just an acci-"

"ACCIDENT?! HOW WAS THAT AN ACCIDENT WHEN YOU WEREN'T DRUNK? I REGRET FOR AGREEING TO YOUR DEAD MOM TO LET YOU LIVE WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT." He screamed at you.

"Stop it, dad" you said, trying to hold in your tears. He gave you a painful slap across your face. Your tears fell freely as you held your swollen cheek.

"I HATE YOU. YOU WERE NEVER MY DAUGHTER. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU" he pushed you outside and slammed the door shut.

//End of Flashback//

"That's basically what happened" you said. "I can't believe he said it"

"Said what?" Leo asked, confused.

"I already knew he hated me. My birth was just an accident, remember?" You smiled bitterly.

"No it isn't. You were born because you're meant to be here" he said, gripping on your shoulders firmly.

"I don't know anymore, Lion. I really don't. I have no one else for suppor-"

"Yes, you do. Its right here" he room your hands and placed it on his.

"Leo I-"

"I can be your support" he said.

"Leo, you don't have to"

"I have to" he said. "Cause you're my bestfriend. And most of all.... i like you. I've become an open minded person because of you. You changed the shy and scared Leo to this Lion" he pointed at himself. Your face turned tomato red at his student confession. "Its okay if you don't accept. I don't really mind it" he spoke, trying to clear off the awkward atmosphere.

"Silly Lion. I like you too. It was so obvious when you tried to avoid me the other day" you playfully slapped his arm.

"It did?" His face redened.

"Duh. Even a 3 year old kid could see it" you giggled. He lowered his head, trying to hide from embarrassment. "I was just kidding, lion. I was scared and thought we couldn't friends anymore that time" you smiled but it faded immediately. "After that situation just now.I didn't know who to look for but your face just suddenly popped out fell my mind so i called you.. I'm sorry for giving you trouble. I'll leave now" you stood up and about to leave when be suddenly stood up and hugged you from behind.

"Don't go, please" he said. "I have no one else to hang on besides you" he muttered. You pushed his hands free and turned around. You gave him a really sweet smile that could melt him into too and hugged him.

"Thank you Lion" you said. "Thank you for being my bestfriend who helped me so much"

"You forgot tihe first love" he furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"Oh sheesh i was getting into that" you gave him a light punch on his chest. "Thanks for being my one and only first love, you Lion" you smiled. "Now how's that?"

"You forgot something"

"What is th-" he cut you off with a kiss on your cheek. "You forgot that. And this" he leaned nearer and kissed your lips. You were shocked for a moment but you kissed him back after that.  He let go and smiled at you."Now that's what I call, perfect"

"So... are we still friends?" You asked.

"Of course not!" He snapped. "We're now officially a couple" he hugged you. "By the way, you can stay at my place as long as you want. It'll be nice to see your beautiful face every day"

"Eww stop it cheesy lion" you punched him lightly in the chest. "But where do i sleep?" You look around his room, hoping to see an extra bed.

"With me of course" he went over to his bed and patted a space next to him. "You will sleep here"

"Whatever, i want to sleep" you jumped onto the bed and laid down. "Good night Lion" "Good night, girlfriend" he smiled and ruffled you hair and laid down next to you.

"Dream about me"


here's a y one i came up hehe i wrote this during my vacation..... well....hope you'll all like it~