Exo Sehun

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You were fumbling your stuff through your locker when you found a note in it.

 

'Meet me at the park after school -Sehun :)'

 

You smiled at the note. You've been receiving anonymous notes for the past two months and it was the second week since he, Oh Sehun, the school's heartthrob decided to expose his identity. Of course, you were shocked at first. Like how can the school's hottest boy be interested in you?

 

"Hey!" You felt a hand ruffling your hair. You turned around and saw Jongin, your classmate, and one of Sehun's friend smiling at you. He noticed the note in your hands and snatched it over.

 

"Meet me at th-" he read aloud but got stopped when your hand clamped over his mouth. You used your free hand and snatched the note back and tucked it into your pocket.

 

"Don't. Ever. Take. Things. Without. Permission!" you smacked his arm every time you say a word.

 

"Okay! Okay!" He put his arms up. "But why is that idiot sending you notes? He's not the type to do that"

 

"Maybe he changed" Jooheon, another good friend of Sehun but in. That guy sure has the entire guys from the same grade as best friends.

 

"Yeah, but who knows. Seems like he's really interested in you" Jongin winked. You cringed at his face and pushed his face away from your sight. "

 

Hey!" He shouted. The school bell rang and you sighed in relief.

 

"That's our cue. Goodbye! And don't follow me!" You eyed at the two lads before turning away.

 

"I wonder why Sehun is interested in this rude girl" Jongin scratched his head. Jooheon shrugged and left for class.

 

"Wait for me!" Jongin shouted and ran after Jooheon.

 

Once school ends, you immediately rushed out of class and headed for the park. Sehun chuckled as he stared you walking past his classroom in lighting speed.

"I'll be late" he mumbled to himself while staring at your disappearing figure.

You were walking back and forth in the park. It has been 20 minutes and Sehun hasn't turned up. You sighed. Was he trying to fool you? Messing with your feelings? You had a crush on him but you kept denying it. You started to admit your crush on him after reading the note he sent to you earlier on in school.

"Where is he?" You looked around. A few kids were playing at the playground. You looked down at the ground in disappointment. He was definitely messing around with you. About 5 minutes later, you felt a tap on your shoulder. Your hopes went up and quickly lifted your head and looked at the person. Standing before you was a 4 ft tall boy staring at you with a pink flower in hand.

"Hello noona" he smiled. You smiled back and looked down again. The kid took your hand and placed the flower in your hand.

"What's this for?" You asked in confusion. He then fished out a small note from of his pocket and placed it on your hand.

"Read it" the boy said before running off. Everything wasn't making any sense. Why was a little kid giving you a flower and a note. You opened the note and your eyes widened.

'Look behind :) ♡'

You turned your head and gasped. Behind you stood Sehun, who was holding a huge stuffed bear. You stood up and faced him.

"Sehun" you face reddened as you call out for him.

"I really don't know how to confess to girls and this is my first time doing this to a girl who is really special to me-" he said. A smile crept up your face but you covered it up with your hand. "-hey don't do that, I love your smile" his hand reached out for yours and removed it from your face. He held your hand and swayed it left and right. Your face was burning now but you didn't dare to cover it. 

"You're really beautiful. You might not think so but I think you are. You're the coolest girl I've met and even though you think you're not. People have been introducing girls to me but I only had my eyes on you and now, I want to ask-" he cleared his throat. "Would you want to be my girl? Not just for now, but for eternity"

You stared at him in shock. The popular jock, Oh Sehun was asking you out. You were touched by his words. And there could only be one answer to his question.

"Yes" you said. Sehun smiled and handed you the bear.

"I can't hear you because the bear was blocking me" you laughed.

"Yes! Oh Sehun! I want to be your girl forever!" He stepped forward and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you"