Vixx N

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You were working in a fried chicken store. Your family had declared bankruptcy after your dad's company lost money. He left mysteriously during the crisis, leaving you and your mom in a wrecked household. Your mom soon had mental issues and was sent to the hospital for treatment. You couldn't pay the hospital bills so you had to take up a part time job in order to pay off your family debts. You finally found a job vacancy in a chicken store nearby your school. After being accepted, you would rush to work after school and also work extra hours for extra pay. During your work time at the store, you noticed one particular person who visits the store every day. You were surprised at the fact that many people would visit regularly for meals. What caught your attention was that customer would always sit at his regular spot moments after you arrived and leave an hour before the store closes. After work, you would feel a presence following you as you walk home. Your suspicion grew as it went on for two weeks straight. One night after you were about to reach home after work, a hand pulled your wrist and dragged you to a dark alley.

"Who are you?" You demanded. You tried to pull your hand free from his grasp but to your dismay, he was a lot stronger. The man pushed you to the wall and smirked. He began kissing all over your face. You screamed and pushed his disgusting face away from yours. He growled and slapped you. Your cried as he hovered above you, trying to take off your clothes. "HELP!!ERT!!"

"There's no one out here, just you and me" you closed your eyes, expecting the worse until a groaning heard was heard. You opened your eyes and saw a young man throwing punches and kicks at the ert. The ert fell on the ground, unconscious.

"Lets go" the young man said, helping you up in the process. He took you to your house and waited for you to enter.

"Who are you? Why are you helping me?" You looked at him, with a frightened look after thinking of what he did to the man earlier.

"I saw you getting pulled into an alley, so i went to help" he said. You stared at his face. He looked familiar but you couldn't remember where you've seen him.

"Thank you... I'll go on first. Good night" you bowed and rushed into your house, locking it in the process.

"Good night" he smiled. He stood there for a moment and walked away.

The next day, you rushed to your work place. You were already late as the school ended slightly later than usual. When you arrived at the store, you spot the young man who had saved you the night before. You avoided his eye while heading to the back to change into your uniform. You stood at next to the counter, waiting for people to take orders. Just then, a hand rose into the air. You immediately rushed to table and stood in front of the person, waiting to take his order.

"Hello" the person. He put down the menu he was holding and smiled ah you. It was the young man who saved you.

"Hi" you replied.

"Sit down" he pointed at the chair opposite him.

"But I'm working..." you mumbled.

"Just sit" he said. You nodded and took the seat. "I'm guessing you have something to say" he chuckled. You took in a deep breath and started talking.

"Umm about last night, thank you for saving me. I could've died if it wasn't for you" you said without looking at his eye. "And if you're expecting a reward, I don't know what to give you, and i don't even know your name..."

"I'm Cha Hak Yeon" he said.

"What?"

"Would you listen to whatever i say?" He blurted out. You gaped at him as if he was speaking in another language. "I'm taking that as a yes" he smiled. You shyly smiled at him, you were beginning to like that guy. "Can you lend me your phone?" He asked. You eyed him suspiciously before giving handing him your phone. He typed something into your phone and gave it back. "I'll leave now, seeya later!" He said and casually walked away. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at your phone.

>>I'll come and pick you up after work and we'll go to the movies together ^^ - Your Hakyeon<<

"Your Hakyeon?" you chuckled before keeping your phone into your pocket. "I'll see you later, my Hakyeon" you smiled and went back to work, looking forward to your date with Hakyeon later.


 

I'm so sorry about this lousy imagine, i had a draft of another one but i accidentally deleted it so i made up a new one TT TT