Vixx Leo

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

 

I've been writing a lot of Leo imagines lately xD 
Well to be honest, Leo isn't my bias. 
My friend actually requested to me to write another angst imagine featuring Leo because she really likes Leo and I'm trying to make this as sad as possible but but but if you don't like the ending i'll be creating a poll to see if you guys want an alternative ending :)


You and Leo have been dating for quite a while. There were no arguments, no fights, nothing between the both of you, because every time one of you were on the verge of getting mad, the other would help calm down and solve the problem together. Many people envied the both of you. You guys were everyone’s ideal couple. 
 
Well, the title of ‘ideal couple’ didn’t stay with you long, because you knew it wouldn’t last forever. Leo got a job at a studio two months ago and he seemed really tired and stressed out a few weeks after working. Being his girlfriend you thought of many things to cheer him up but you were afraid you would trigger his inner bomb and he would explode. He was a reserved person and it would be a horrible sight to see him being someone else. 
 
He pushed away a lot of dates with you because of his work and you were unhappy of it. Was his work that important he’s slowly ignoring your existence? He no longer visits you at your house. You went over to his house to check on him a few times but he wasn’t there. Why? He was literally living in the studio and you found out through one of his close friend, Hongbin, who was also your best friend that he only went home for showers. He stopped paying attention to you because his work had became too complicated and he needed to focus, which hurt you. But you didn’t took it to heart because you understand that he was passionate of his work.
 
“Hey, Leo, just call me back when you hear this message” you spoke into your phone. Leo hasn’t been on his phone for a while you guessed. You’ve sent tons of spam messages and calls but he never replied. The last time he replied was 2 weeks ago.
 
‘Ok’ that was the last text you’ve gotten from him. Sitting on your bed, you sighed as you looked at your texts with him. He loved typing long messages. It annoyed the crap out of you at first but you’ve grown to like it. But over the past few months his texts got shorter and shorter. From one long passage to two letters. You were upset, of course, but he had work to do, and you couldn’t blame him for that. 
 
You heard your phone vibrate on the table and you reached for it. Your eyes lit up when you saw the caller on your screen. You squealed as you swiped the screen to answer his call. 
 
“Hey Hyeonnie” Leo spoke weakly. You frowned. Leo doesn’t sound like that. “You good?"
 
“Leo, hey, I’m good” you lied. You were heartbroken but you couldn’t just let everything out after he finally popped out of nowhere from his hiatus. “You okay?" you asked worriedly.
 
“Yeah” he said. He was lying. You could sense it. “I’m sorry I haven’t called or texted for a while. The studio is in a mess now. I had to postpone all our dates and I just… I’m really sorry”
 
“Leo-”
 
“Can i make it up to you tomorrow? 6PM? I’ll pick you up from your house and we can go to our favourite restaurant” he cut you off. Something from his tone was off, it wasn’t like Leo at all but you didn’t point out anything weird because you were delighted that he was finally taking some time off to spend it with you. 
 
“Sure. I’ll see you tomorrow” you smiled. 
 
“I love you, Hyeonnie” he said and ended the call. You frowned. He never hangs up on you like that. But a smile slowly creeped on your face, remembering his last words.
 
“Love you too”
 
 
 
 
 
It was already 6:40 and Leo was nowhere to be seen. You’ve been sitting on the couch while staring outside the window for the past hour.
You spent the whole afternoon deciding what to wear for the date and in the end, you chose a cream coloured sweater and also a cute white dress. You were getting irritated and decided to call him instead.
 
“Hello?” he said.
 
“Leo? Where are you?” you asked. 
 
“Look, baby, can we postpone this date again? I’m sorry because my work-“
 
“But you promised you would take me out today. It’s almost 7” you frowned. You heard him whispering something but you couldn’t catch what he was saying. 
 
“Okay, i’ll go over now” he hung up the call. You let out a deep sigh. 
 
'What has happened to him?’ you shrugged off the thought and continued to look outside for his arrival. 
 
Around 10 minutes later, you recognised a familiar black Mercedes parked outside your house. You got up quickly and checked yourself in front of the mirror once again before meeting your boyfriend. 
 
The doorbell rung and you literally flew your way to the door and opened it. In front of you stood Leo, with a bouquet of flowers. He was dressed in a casual white tee and a pair of jeans. 
 
“Hey” he said. He handed you the flowers and you smiled. “Shall we go?” You nodded and left the flowers in the house and grabbed your purse before going into his car. 
 
The journey to the restaurant was pretty awkward. Leo wasn’t the kind of person who would keep talking in a car ride but it was different that time. Something was off and you were determined to find out. 
 
“We’re here” he waved his hands in front of your face. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at his gorgeous face. 
 
“Oh” you held his hand as you stepped down from the car. You left your purse in the car. Hand in hand you walked into the restaurant. 
 
There were many people in there, but it wasn’t hard to get the both of you a seat. Two menus were set on the table. You reached for one and started flipping through the menu because you were starving. On the other hand, Leo only stared at the menu with an unreadable face.
 
“What can I get for you?” a waiter approached your table. 
 
“Can I get a carbonara spaghetti and also blackberry juice?” the waiter nodded while taking down your order.
 
“What about you sir?” he asked Leo. Leo only pushed the menu away and faked a smile.
 
“I’m good” he said. You furrowed your eyebrows.
 
“You sure you don’t want anything?” you asked. 
 
“Nope” he shook his head. That was it. Something was very wrong with him and you were dying to find out even if it meant giving up your food. You turned to the waiter.
 
“Can you put my order on hold for a moment? I’ll get back to you later” 
 
“Certainly” he walked away. Leo sighed.
 
“Leo, what’s wrong?” you asked. He didn’t answer but you continued. “You know ever since you got that job you’ve been treating me like i’m invisible. I’m your girlfriend for goodness sake”
 
“Can we not talk about this?”
 
“No. We have to. I need to know what’s wrong with you and I also need to understand your current situation” you said. You saw him getting impatient. 
 
“You don’t need to know anything” he said coldly. 
 
“We’ve been together for almost 3 years! How can you say that?” you felt tears welling up in your eyes but you fought hard to prevent it from falling. Instead of replying, he stood up and started walking away. You couldn’t believe your eyes. He was giving you a cold treatment when you did nothing wrong. You stood up from your seat and ran after him.
 
“Leo!” you shouted. He was heading towards his car. “What is wrong with you?”
 
“Me?” he turned back and scowled. I was taken aback. “I think you’re the one who has problems”
 
“What did I do?” you bit back a cry.
 
“What did you do? You’re so annoying telling me to do this and that? What’s up with you and all these perfect dates? I’m stressing out at work and you’ve been sitting around at home doing nothing but spamming me with calls and texts. I’m really tired okay?” he shouted.
 
Hot tears flowed from your eyes. That was it. He was sick of you. You stomped towards his car and grabbed your purse before running off. You heard him calling out for you, but the damage was done. 
 
“I hate you Leo” that was the last thing you said before going to bed, crying.
 
 
 
 
A week passed. You were curled up in bed with high fever you got a few days ago. Hongbin had come over to visit over the past two weeks but you didn’t keep him for long as you wanted space. You told him a bit about the incident but you warned him not to get revenge on him because you wanted everyone to calm down, but you still couldn’t forgive Leo. Leo called and texted you every single day ever since the incident but you never responded. There was no need to reply him. You switched your phone off as you were getting irritated with his calls and messages. 
 
“Seolhyeon!” you heard someone shout. You went over to the window and peeked outside. There was Leo, standing in front of your house, again, shouting for you. He had paid regular visits to your house but didn’t bother to answer them. 
 
“Open up!” he shouted again. You ignored his shoutings and grabbed your headsets and placed it over your ears while blasting loud music into your ears. The knockings and the doorbell never died down even after you removed your headsets until you heard your neighbour yelling at him. You sat near the window and watched him walking to his car sadly. 
 
‘Should I forgive him?’ you thought to yourself. Your stomach growled. You haven’t been eating much after the incident. Even though you lost appetite, you knew you had to get some food before you black out. You pushed yourself up and dragged your legs down the stairs. Your body ached but you didn’t care because you only wanted to fill your stomach.
 
You arrived at the kitchen and opened up cupboards. There were literally nothing left. Clutching your throbbing head, you went upstairs to get dressed and took some money before heading out to the nearest store to buy food. 
 
 
 
 
“Are you okay miss?” the cashier asked. You finally made it to the store without fainting in the middle of the street. You were sweating a lot even though you feel really cold. 
 
“I don’t know” you said confusingly. Your hands trembled as you tried to reach for your money. You got really dizzy. Your feet wobbled but you managed to hand him the money. “Keep the change” you said weakly.
 
“You sure you don’t need any help?” the cashier asked worriedly. You shook your head and took the paper bag full of supplies and walked out of the store. You were half way across the road when a car appeared out of nowhere and the next thing you knew, you were on the ground. You saw red stuff on the ground but you didn’t care much because you were in pain, both physically and mentally.
 
“Someone call the ambulance!” you heard a stranger called.
 
“I forgive you, Leo… I love you… too"
 
Everything turned dark.
 
 
 
 
“How is she?” Leo grabbed the doctor and shook him. He got a phonecall from the hospital while he was at the studio. Hearing that you got into an accident he flew his way to the hospital, then followed by his friends. “How is she?!”
 
“Calm down! Leo!” His friends tore him away from the frightened doctor. 
 
“I’m sorry doc, but he’s getting a little out of hand at the moment” one of his friend, Hongbin explained. “How’s Seolhyeon doing?"
 
“That’s alright” the doctor straightened his coat. “About miss Seolhyeon, she’s in critical condition. She was having high fever for about 3 days but she never treated it and… the accident…”
 
“What about the accident?” Hongbin asked. The doctor only sighed. “It hit her really bad didn’t it?”
 
“Her head hit the ground first and the force was too hard. 70% of her bones are fractured. She’s suffering from extreme blood loss and… we have to keep her under private observation because her BP is really low and if it continue to drop… i don’t think she would make it at all” the doctor said. Hongbin stepped back and bowed at the doctor before heading to his friends. He stopped in front of Leo and grabbed him by his collar. He threw him a punch which sent Leo onto the floor.
 
“You ! Look what you’ve done to Seolhyeon!” he cried out. He went forward and threw another punch at his face. “I can’t afford to loose my best friend!” 
 
“Hongbin!” the guys went over and pulled the man away before he can kill Leo. 
 
“You idiot how could you call her annoying when she needed you the most?!” he yelled.
 
“Stop it Hongbin!” one of the guys shouted.
 
“Shut up Hakyeon! This needs a lesson!” he struggled as the other boys tried to pull him away. A wild Hongbin was dragged away by three guys. 
 
“I HATE YOU” his voice echoed in the corridor. Leo remained frozen on the ground. Hakyeon walked towards the broken man and squatted down to his level.
 
“She’s going to make it, Leo. We all know that she’s strong” he said, trying to comfort him. Leo wished he could believe it, but it was too late.
 
 
 
[Leo’s POV]
 
“I’m sorry” the doctor said. 8 hours later the doctor had officially announced that Seolhyeon was dead. “We did everything we could”
 
No one could accept the devastating news. Hongbin tried to break into the room hoping that she would wake up. But it was all over. I’m the one at fault. I can’t forgive myself. I watched Hongbin who was being dragged out from the room, screaming and crying. Hakyeon stood by my side, trying to comfort me, but the damage was already done. She was dead. 
 
“Are you Leo?” i heard someone talking. I looked up and saw a stranger looking down at me. I straightened up and nodded. The stranger took a seat next to me. 
 
“I’m Daehyun” he said. “I was at the scene when she got knocked down by the vehicle. The reason I’m here is because that miss Seolhyeon had said something before she became unconscious” I looked at him as he pulled out small device from his pocket.
 
“What’s that?” Hakyeon asked. Daehyun handed me the device and stood up.
 
“She was mumbling something so I got it recorded down. Thought you might need it” he said and walked away. I stared at the recorder in my hand and pressed the play button. 
 
I could hear people shouting and talking. I heard Seolhyeon mumbling something.
 
“I forgive you, Leo… I love you… Leo” 
 
That line replayed in my head like a broken record. I broke down and sobbed loudly, letting all my feelings out. 
 
“I love you Seolhyeon! I’m sorry!”