EXO Sehun

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!
I'm back with another Sehun imagine! This was supposed to be a romance imagine but i kinda got carried away and wrote another genre instead...
 
I just got into an Irish band called Hometown and i really like their songs. They're kind of a country band but they're really good and funny! And the reason I'm mentioning this is because I've added one of the members into the imagine. Like i said earlier, i was carried away and that happened xD
 
I'm not gonna do Q&A's but i'll just share with you some things. So recently i've watched Show Me The Money 4 and there are some things I'd like to point out because i'm not really satisfied with some of the outcomes. 
First of all, Jay Park. He wanted Mino so much he said he wanted to appeal to make him join him but Mino said he would choose Zico's team (i will not mention why go watch it yourself) and then when JUST BEFORE when Mino started rapping Jay failed him right away because he was doing some comedy stunt and apparently Jay thought that it was weird and Mino seemed like he was acting cool. But he was wooed by his performance. I really do not understand Jay sometimes.
 
And secondly, to be honest here I also do not know why San E passed Hansol. I think he was being pretty biased there, he might've seen something in him that made him wanna pass him but honestly if i were him, i'd fail him right away. I mean, there are better rappers who failed like Kim Minjae, he's actually pretty good but they felt that he was lacking in something so they failed him. Jay said he raps well but has no charm and Tablo said he wants him to continue to do rapping. I also thought that Ravi could've passed if he was on beat and, really, Ravi's rap isn't bad but just the beat. I wasn't impressed with Hansol's rap and the way he delivers it. And apparently Hansol's getting all the hate because he said "he was doing it for fun and to promote my group". I honestly have no comments on that because I honestly think that he should think before he says something. And the preview for episode 3, idk if it was fate or anything Andup was chosen as the first and he gets to pick someone else to diss and obviously he chose Hansol. And like i personally think that he was overconfident of himself and i really feel bad for him because everyone wants to go up against him just because he was an easy target. 
 
I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT IT bc i have a lot of thoughts on that running in my mind rn.
 
well i hope you enjoy the imagine!!
 

You skipped into the cafeteria with a lunchbox clutched tightly in hand. It was your 6th month anniversary with Sehun, the school’s most popular guy, and you wanted to make something special for him. 
 
It was really surprising when he appeared out of nowhere one day and told you that he had been noticing you for months and has a crush on you. You didn’t believe him at first, but he never gave up. You didn’t suspect anything or any intentions and agreed to date him.
 
He was sitting at his usual table with the guys. You smiled and walked over. The table was occupied, which was unusual. There were a few girls joining them, and Sehun was in between them. Something wasn’t right, but you shrugged it off and called him.
 
“Sehun?” he turned around with a blank look on his face.
 
“What?” he snapped. 
 
“Are you feeling okay?” you asked, voice full of worry. You reached out to touch his forehead but he pushed it away.
 
“Me? I’m perfectly fine” he said coldly. “You know what’s wrong? It’s you. You’re actually really annoying and lame”
 
“W-wh-what?” you laugh dryly. Your heart shattered at his remark. What is wrong with him?
 
"You have an overprotective brother who looks like a girl who doesn’t let me go near you”
 
“You do not call my brother a girl!” you growled. Your brother, Brendan was an Irish while you’re pure Korean. The both of you were adopted separately by a lovely old couple but they passed on due to a tragic road accident. You only had Brendan left. You cared for him as much as how he cared for you. Insulting a family member who wasn’t blood related to you was the last thing you wanted to hear. 
 
“You’re such a conservative girl, I couldn’t get what I wanted” he sighed sarcastically and shook his head. You lips trembled. Tears welled up in your eyes. Why was he saying all these?
 
“You must be wondering why the sudden change of attitude?” he smirked. You stared at him blankly. All your hopes for your ‘boyfriend’ vanished immediately. He noticed the container you were holding. You swore his gaze soften. He turned behind to look at his gang mates who were cheering for him. He looked back at you again but with an amused face.
 
“That must be for me” Sehun snatched the box from you and opened it. “It looks really good but too bad I don’t want it” he dropped the contents on the ground. That caught many people’s attention. 
 
You felt your heart being stabbed continuously at his words and actions. Your blood boiled. You wanted to lash out at him, smack him and knock some sense into him but you lost your energy and stood frozen before him. All eyes were on you. Some were laughing, some gave you pity looks while some were just watching for their own entertainment. Sehun jumped onto the bench and clapped to catch everyone’s attention. 
 
“Alright, guys, listen up” he spoke. You did not look up at him, you were done. “So y’all know that I’ve been dating the school’s number one nerd for the past 6 months. But to be honest, we weren’t serious at all. Well, she seems serious, but i’m not. Do you want to know why?”
 
You moved your eyes left and right. You could see Sehun’s fangirls smirking and giggling. Some had unreadable expressions.
 
“The boys and I betted on if I could steal her heart and then dump her, in the most humiliating way” he caught him grinning victoriously. “I did it”
 
There were people clapping and laughing. Sehun jumped off the bench and grabbed you harshly by your chin. Tears had already flown out of your eyes and you just stared at him, blankly.
 
“You’re not my type at all. Why would I wanna date someone as ugly and nerdy like you?” he said. You felt numb. “You’re nothing but a bet”
 
He pushed you to the ground and walked to his table. His gang mates laughed at you.
 
“Pay up” you heard Sehun said as you slowly stood up from your spot. With your head hung low you dashed out of the cafeteria.Whispers and soft laughters could be heard along the way.
‘Sehun is the best! She !’
‘I knew oppa wouldn’t even care about her if she wasn’t a bet’
‘She’s not worthy enough to be with him'
 
There were also murmurs and pitiful gazes thrown at you.
‘I feel so sorry for her’
‘She doesn’t deserve to be treated like that’
‘Sehun is an ’
 
After the incident, the bully started. Many students who were on Sehun’s side would trash your locker or destroy your books and desks or soak your uniform with water every time you were in PE. Sometimes you would get bombarded by flour and paint and eggs. There were a few times where you got beaten up or locked up in school because of their pranks. 
 
Sehun joined the pranks sometimes. His friends too. You soon developed depression and was terrified of going to school which caused Brendan to worry. He often catch you trying to cut yourself and tried to get something out of you but you just wouldn’t spill it out at him.
 
It took him a few weeks to investigate what was happening to you. His jaw dropped when he heard about the bullying. Seeing you at that state was really heartbreaking. Brendan immediately dropped you out and didn’t let you go to your new school until you were better. It wasn’t the best option but you had no choice. Brendan was right and you needed time to calm down. 
 

(5 months later)

 
“Yo Sehoney we’re gonna go to Baek’s house, you coming?” Kai asked. Sehun shook his head and lied down on the couch. 
 
“What’s up? You look awful” Kai jumped onto the couch and observed the younger one.
 
“Things” Sehun groaned.
 
“What things?” Kai frowned. “Is it that nerd? God Sehun she’s just a bet and you agreed to it! You even won the bet why are you still sulking over it?”
 
“I don’t know”
 
“Dude, it’s been 5 months. You should’ve forgotten it by now”
 
“I feel sorry for her that’s all”
 
“Lies, i can see that same look again when i told you it was time to dump her” Kai wriggled his eyebrows. “Do you like her?”
 
Sehun stayed silent. He did develop feelings for her throughout the few months. It was a lie if he said he wasn’t attracted to her. Her beauty was hidden from those huge glasses that hung on her nose bridge and also those slightly oversized uniform she used to wear. 
 
“Look here Hun. I kinda regret for betting on her. She’s a really nice girl and I didn’t know why we chose to pick on her” Kai scratched his head.
 
“For our own entertainment” a deep voice joined in. Chanyeol sat on the other couch with a soda in his hands. “What’s up?”
 
“Sehun problems” Kai mouthed. 
 
“I told you guys not to bet on her and you still did it” Kyungsoo then joined Chanyeol on the couch. “That was the worst thing you’ve done. Be grateful that her brother didn’t come to you with a gun pointed at your head” 
 
“Please don’t remind me about it again” Kai said, thinking what had taken place a two months after the bullying started. Your brother had went all the way to your school , leaving you at home and confronted the Sehun and his friends. 
 
“You I knew you were up to no good” he growled as he grabbed Sehun by his collar.
 
“Your dumb sister agreed to it in the first place” Sehun smirked and pushed him away. Brendan stumbled backwards and threw him a glare.
 
“First of all, my sister isn’t dumb, unlike you and second, she agreed because you will continue to harass her until she gives in” Brendan yelled. Some of the guys tried to jump in and fight but Sehun stopped them.
 
“We have 6 people here its unfair to this puny weak boy here” he pointed at Brendan.
 
“Says the one who needs people to back him up” Brendan smirked. Sehun grew furious and threw a punch at him. He dodged it quickly and kicked him in the abdomen. The fight got intense and soon some of the other guys joined. Everyone targeted Brendan but he was really quick. The boys were taken down in a few minutes. 
 
“This is a wake up call to you” he pulled Sehun by his uniform and glared at him. “You do not mess around with people and you do not take advantage of people you think they’re weak, when you don’t even know what they’re capable of”
 
“I’m glad he knocked some sense into you” Kyungsoo said. Sehun had stopped picking on people after that encounter with Brendan, though Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun would sometimes do it for their own entertainment. His mind was tormented by everything Brendan had said. 
 
“I’m going to her house” he stood up immediately. “I’ll apologise to her”
 
‘I like her'
 
 
 
You were watching Phineas and Ferb in the living room when you heard your doorbell ring. 
 
“Brendan go get it!” you shouted at your older brother who was practising the guitar. He groaned in annoyance and walked to the door. You could hear the door being slammed and then swinging open.
 
“She doesn’t want to see you” you heard Brendan say. You knew who it was at the door immediately after hearing Brendan’s tone but you didn’t care because all you wanted was to finish off the final episodes of Phineas and Ferb. 
 
“Hey! Get out of here!” Brendan shouted and you heard footsteps stomping into the living room. You felt a figure looming behind you but you didn’t care. You ignored the person behind you and jumped off the couch into the kitchen to grab some water. You could sense that the person wanted to follow you but got stopped by Brendan.
 
“Leave her alone” he hissed. 
 
“Just let me talk to her” the person pleaded.
 
“Not over my dead body” your brother said.
 
“Oh Sehun” you said as you stood near the kitchen door. “You’re not invited here”
 
“Please just hear me out” Sehun begged.
 
“Hear you out?" you scoffed. “Five months ago, you humiliated me in front of everyone! I was only a bet and you won the stupid bet! How do you explain that?” you screamed and went to your room. 
 
Tears flowed freely down your cheeks and you didn’t bother to wipe them off. All the bad memories came surging into your mind like waves. You shook your head trying to forget them but it remained playing like a broken record. 
 
You could hear Brendan yelling, telling him to leave the house. It lasted for a while until everything was quiet. You tiptoed and left the room. Brendan was slumping on the couch. He was upset. You took a seat next to him and watched him stare into the air.
 
“I’m sorry Bren” you said. “I’m sorry for dragging you into this"
 
“No, no it’s not your fault” your brother pulled you into a hug. “My poor sister had to endure that for 6 months. I’m at fault for not looking out for you”
 
You felt hot tears streaming down your face. 6 months, wasted, as a bet.
 
“It’s my fault for not listening to you” you cried. When you first brought Sehun home and introduced him to Brendan, he told you to dump him after Sehun left the house because he noticed that something was off about him. You obviously didn’t care because you were blinded by ‘love’. 
 
“It’s alright” Brendan whispers. “Let it go”
 
 
 
Well, let’s just say that Sehun didn’t learn his ‘lesson’ for entering the house without being invited. It continued for weeks and you were devastated and broke down again. Memories of the incident came haunting you again and you couldn’t sleep a wink because of that. 
 
Brendan had to stop him every time from stepping into the house and sometimes they ended up fighting at the porch. Brendan got hurt but he hid it from you, which you found out almost immediately.
 
Sehun had miraculously texted you one day and spammed you with calls. You didn’t know how he got your new number and was creeped out. But after a while you’ve decided to reply him because you felt sorry for your brother who had to stand up for your problems when he had a lot to take care of and you’ve decided to take matters to yourself. Because things started with you and you had to end it.
 
“You sure you’re okay?” Brendan asked as you stepped out of the door. 
 
“For the nth time Bren, I’ll be fine. I’ll just call you when I need help. You’re number one on my speed dial anyway”
 
“That’s my sister” he pulled you into a hug. “I’ll be watching from here alright?”
 
“No worries. I’ll come back right after I’m done” you smiled. He smiled back.
 
“I haven’t seen you smile for a while” he your cheek. “Promise me after this you’ll become a cheerful person and smile a lot”
 
“I promise” you said. “I’ll get going now, he’s waiting” you looked at the figure from afar who was sitting on a bench in the park near your house.
 
“Good luck”
 
 
“You came” Sehun stood up and sighed in relief. You stood before him, with a blank expression on your face.
 
“I didn’t come here because i want to meet you. I came because I’m sick and tired of you spamming me with texts and calls and coming to my house. I’m also worried about Brendan who has to stand up for me just to deal with you. I’m done being a pushover. I-“
 
“I’m sorry” he said. You shut your mouth immediately. 
 
“What?”
 
“I’m sorry, for everything I’ve done. The lies, the bet, the bully, everything” he said. “I guess i only wanted to have fun that’s why I agreed with the guys to the bet. Well, honestly, I’ve developed feelings for you throughout the few months and i was devastated when Kai reminded me about the bet. I was so in love with you but because of the bet i had to dump you and humiliate you. I’m sorry"
 
“Do you know how much i had to go through because of your childish acts?” Tears fell from your eyes. “I wanted to kill myself because i couldn’t stand it anymore but i realised that i still had Brendan who was supporting me”
 
“Do you understand how much it hurts when someone you love stands up for you and hurt himself too? Brendan has injuries after the fights you had with him but he hides it because he doesn’t want me to worry” you cried and shoved Sehun by his shoulder, he didn’t budge. “It hurts so much. My heart was being stabbed all over again, just like during the incident"
 
“I’m sorry”
 
“I started to like you two months after we started ‘dating’. The feelings grew so strong but everything shattered after you said I was just a bet. Brendan had warned me to stay away from you but i disobeyed him. It was really painful when the truth came out but i guess that’s just part of life and i had to learn from mistakes. And i want to properly say that, I got over you. I really hated you, but it fades at some point of time. I can’t return your feelings anymore but I forgive you”
 
Sehun felt his eyes getting watery. How could you just forgive him like that after everything you’ve done?
 
“I’m so sorry” he looked down and cried. You smiled and patted his arm. 
 
“Let it go” you said. “Forget about the past and move on, Oh Sehun"

tbh the ending could've been better but i wanted to put in the way that the OC wants him to forget all those bad memories and live like a new person and i didn't know how to put it in words...

and i'll also show y'all how Brendan looks like!

ok i do not know how to make that picture smaller but that's how he looks like

he looks so gorg i cant 

oh and he's actually younger than Sehun in real life but let's just put Sehun as the younger one here

he has a really really really beautiful voice check out their music video, he only has very little lines but like pay attention to the final lines his voice is so beautiful i really love it

his parts starts at 1:13- 1:18 and also 2:44 till the end

and if you wanna know who the others are:

the guitar dude at the begining sitting on the cliff - Ryan

the blond dude singing starting from 0:12- 0:22 - Josh <3 <3 <3

the guy in black shirt and blue eyes after Josh - Cian

the dude with plaid shirt - Dayl (he's hilarious)

and finally the super masculine blond dude with beautiful voice too - Dean

THEY ALL HAVE REALLY BEAUTIFUL VOICES I CANT

 

 

Cry For Help VEVO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4wRreMPco

they said they wanted to be as big as 1D (i dont rly like 1D tbh) and omfg i don't want them to be famous i want them to be my little secret ;;;;;

well Brendan isn't my bias member, Josh is xD