iKON Jinhwan

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

Helloooo!! I’m back with another iKON imagine! And this time round I have Hanbin bc i’ve been watching WIN & Mix and Match again and i'm getting all these strange B.I feels and i can’t shrug it off ;;;;;  Speaking of which, have you guys watched WIN or Mix and Match? Those two survival programs got me emotionally wrecked. WIN was already really cruel but MnM is even crazier. I honestly miss Hongseok and Jinhyeong. They were great. I hope they keep pursuing their dreams of becoming singers even though they got eliminated by the show…

 
I also got my autographed BTS poster!!!!! Man their autographs are so beautiful i screamed the whole time when i was opening the package. They came to my country for tour but i wasn’t able to go but that poster seriously made everything up even though i didn’t meet them face to face or watch them perform live. Im not going to stick it on my wall tho, i’m going to bring it along with me to where i’m moving soon.
 
Here are the questions of the day/week:

1.Who is your iKON bias? (OT9) Tbh i can’t really choose a bias in bc HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE A BIAS IN IKON??? well excluding Bobby i find him extremely adorable and kind thats all. But so far for the past 6 months my favourite is still Donghyuk bc he is so adorable!! Literally everyone of them were my bias. Like during WIN my favourite was Donghyuk bc i was so attracted to him and i feel that he didn’t get much spotlight tho YG’s daughter crushes on him xD and then when the show ended I had so much Jinhwan feels like ughh can’t you go away i need Dong Dong and when MnM started my attention turned to June then to B.I and I was instantly attracted to Chanwoo bc he is so cute i can’t ;;; and then there’s Yunhyeong and Jinhyeong, the 2 hyeongs .-. and Hongseok was my favourite for a while before Donghyuk stole his place back again. It’s still a war between Donghyuk, Hanbin and Jinhwan. I don’t even know how to react when they debut bc i aM NOT READY FOR ANYTHING i wanna cry ;;;;;

2. ​What is your favourite song/dance from WIN and MnM? For songs i liked Team B’s Winnin’ and their version of One of A Kind. And don’t get me started on bc i freaking love that song to death. It gave me so much tingles and i somehow cried along the lyrics bc i could feel their desperation to debut and what they’ve been going through as trainees as well as during the show. Their version of Just Another Boy was really great too but i honestly liked Team A’s version better. For dances i liked Team B’s Crayon performance and also the choreography they did during YG & JYP trainee battle. There were other good ones but it didn’t get to me like the others. And for MnM i liked B.I team’s Basket Case and Mercy, Jinhwan team’s I Want You, Yunhyeong team’s Let’s Twist Again and also Hongseok team’s version of Eyes, Nose, Lips. Bobby team’s Rolling In The Deep was amazing too. And their self choreographed songs, Long Time No See and Shinoshijak were pretty good but i gotta say if you compared those to , that song gave me the most feels and chills. But i really like Chanwoo’s parts in Long Time No See and also Dong, Bob, Hwan’s parts in Shinoshijak. I remember i had to text everyone to help vote for them through LINE & Facebook. It was war. When they didn’t announce Donghyuk as the 6th member i cried bc oh is he going down or nah but he was the final member omfg i was happy and sad you know that bittersweet feeling? i honestly wished that YG could just debut OT9… 

And finally, I have a rant. I am so mad at knetz rn like wth did they bring back Hanbin's dad's case and like its ruining him and also ikon's debut i got so mad i swear i could've killed someone like whoa whoa whoa that was so long ago wth did they even bring that back? It's not even his fault and i can't believe they want him to drop out of ikon when he worked so hard to earn what he's got now and soon!!! They even say he cant rap like ok if he you should come show yourself and proof you can rap better than him than stucking at home talking behind the screen. Ghfuejfnwejf i'm so mad ;;; I really want ikon to debut but we have to wait till this whole thing dies down and also for YG to set a perfect debut date for them. Ikon fighting!!
 

Characters: Yoon Jihyo (you), Kim Jinhwan

 
 
Jihyo clutched her guitar tightly as she walked into the house. The guests filled everywhere in the house. She regretted going but she was there because she had to remind herself she was there because she agreed to it in the first place. It was Bobby’s birthday and he was having a party which he invited everyone which Jihyo chose to not go. Hanbin, one of Bobby’s friend managed to invite you to perform at his party after catching you practising at the park one day. You declined it at first but he kept nagging about it every day and you gave in, partly because his voice was annoying.
 
Some people stared at you with surprised looks washing all over their faces. Of course they would look, like why would some random girl from school show up at Bobby’s party. The attention was suffocating her until Hanbin appeared.
 
“Hey! You came!” he gave her a hug which she returned awkwardly. “Well, you can grab some drinks and get prepared. The stage is outside. Come on!” he dragged her into the backyard, which were filled with people too. There were already people performing on stage, which included the birthday boy himself.
 
"Wanna bet? You never seen a man like me

I live without holding back every single day
Wanna bet? You never seen a man like me
I’m so busy having fun, just follow my lead” 

 
The audience around the small stage cheered. Bobby was a skilled rapper who joined many contests. He won the tile of the best rapper of the year last season during the High School Idol rapper tournament. His voice sent chills down Jihyo's spine.
 
“My cue! Gotta go! My friend will take over my place. See you later Jihyo!” Hanbin patted her shoulder before squeezing his way towards the stage. She face palmed herrself, forgetting Hanbin was a skilled rapper who represented the school too. He wasn’t as explosive as Bobby but his stage presence was strong and soon she found her jaw dropping at his talent.
 
“Jihyo?” a voice called out. She snapped out and whipped her head towards the voice. There he was, Kim Jinhwan, double B’s best friend. 
 
“Hi” Jihyo said shyly. She didn’t know why, though Jihyo wasn't like those girls in school who went bonkers when the boys appeared, she had to admit she felt attraction towards the lad. Jihyo had never talked to them besides Hanbin who managed to befriend her because he wanted her to perform at the party. 
 
“How are you doing?” he smiled. Jihyo felt butterflies in her tummy. His smile was really adorable but she had to control herself from reaching out and pinch his cheeks.
 
“I’m good” 
 
"So Hanbin mentioned that you were going to perform” he asked. She nodded and gazed at the stage. “What songs are you going to sing?”
 
“You’ll see” she said. Jihyo was enjoying the show the boys threw on stage and was oblivious that Jinhwan was staring the whole time. It wasn’t long until she felt a tap on her arm.
 
“It’s almost your turn” Jinhwan said. He reached out for her guitar and offered to carry it for her. Jihyo didn’t decline it and followed him backstage. 
 
“Bro!” Bobby exclaimed and gave Jinhwan a bro hug. He then noticed the girl standing awkwardly behind him. “Hello! Chaeyeoung right?”
 
“It’s Jihyo” Hanbin corrected him and downed the bottle of water into his mouth.
 
“Hello Jihyo! Thanks for coming over man! Are you going to dance?” the birthday boy asked. Jihyo wanted to laugh but she didn’t want to offend the guy.
 
“You’ll see later. Come on Jihyo get ready, it’s about time to shine” Jinhwan smiled. He passed her the guitar which she did a final check. She stood next to the steps and waited for Yunhyeong, the school’s number one public speaker to announce your name. A presence stood next to her and she spot Jinhwan smiling at her.
 
“Good luck! I’ll be cheering for you down here” he said. 
 
“Alright guys, next up we’ve got a really really really beautiful guitarist here and I swear I can see her standing right there. God she’s really shining i’m going to get blind” Yunhyeong said. She gagged at his statement. “Let’s invite Yoon Jihyo! The stage is all yours my dear”
 
Jihyo stood frozen but Jinhwan led you up the stage. She sat on a chair which was placed at the centre of the stage. Jinhwan adjusted the mic to her level and grinned before leaving her on the stage. The audience were curious about the girl. Whispers were heard. Jihyo felt herself sweating and anxiety rose from the pit of her stomach but everything was washed away when she spotted Jinhwan grinning at her while giving her the thumbs up. She felt confidence coming in and she smiled, which was breathtakingly beautiful. After that she strummed her guitar and sang.
 
"For a while we pretended

That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

 
She heard oohs and ahhs from the audience. They gave her even more confidence.
 
"Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are”
 
She bobbed her head to the rhythm and continued on with another song.
 
"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire

'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar

 
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
Hey, hey
 
Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey 

 

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down
 
I dedicate this song to you
the one who never sees the truth that I can take away your hurt
Heartbreak Girl
 
Woah, Woah 
This is everything I didn't say”
 
Jihyo ended the song with a strum and everyone cheered. She bowed and went down to the stage and got attacked by an excited Bobby.
 
“Jihyo! You were amazing!” he exclaimed and pulled her into a tight hug. “Even though i don’t know who sang those songs but damn you were good! You should totally join us when we go around to perform!” 
 
“Uhh thank you but would you please let go?” He pulled away and grinned. 
 
“Sorry” he scratched his head before leaving when Yunhyeong called him up for cake cutting. Jihyo kept her guitar into the case and decided to leave when someone showed up next to her.
 
“Hey” Jinhwan said. Jihyo smiled and grabbed her guitar. “You’re leaving now?”
 
“Yeah, my curfew is 11” you glanced at your watch, which said 10.15. 
 
“That’s early. But it’s alright. I’ll send you back” Jinhwan offered. 
 
“It’s okay, i can take the bus” she reasoned. But being the stubborn Jinhwan, Jihyo gave in and followed him to his car. 
 
“Hey, Kimbap! Jihyo has curfew so i’m sending her back” he told Bobby who was stuffing cake into his mouth. 
 
“Aww that’s sad. But Jihyo, make sure you come next time if we have a party. You’re the most wanted guest here” he grinned. “Good night!”
 
The two made their way into the car and Jinhwan started the engine. It was a really awkward ride. Jihyo’s house was pretty far from Bobby’s but he didn’t mind because he enjoyed the girl’s presence.
 
“That was amazing just now” he said. “You were way better than what I thought”
 
“Thanks”
 
“Big fan of 5 Seconds of Summer?” he asked and she nodded.
 
“They’re my biggest motivation to learn the guitar”
 
“That’s cool. I like their songs but I never really picked up the guitar” you chuckled at his reply. "And what about that Katy Perry song halfway?”
 
“I just wanted to add it into the medley because it fitted perfectly” she said. 
 
“Damn, Jihyo, you should really be an artist someday, or a composer. You’re really talented you know that?” he said as he stopped his car outside a small house. “I guess this is your stop”
 
Jihyo swear she saw Jinhwan sulking which she found it really cute. And the urge of pinching his cheeks grew stronger and she didn’t realise it until Jinhwan stared at her with his eyes widened.
 
“i am so sorry” she retreated her hand and quickly reached for the door before Jinhwan pulled her back. Her face grew hot as Jinhwan leaned closer. The tips of their nose touched and Jihyo felt her heart racing. The next thing she knew, she felt something soft pressed on . It lasted for a few seconds before Jinhwan pulled away.
 
Jihyo couldn’t comprehend what was going on. Everything happened too fast. Her face was hot and her heart was thumping really fast against her chest. 
 
“I’m sorry” Jinhwan scratched his head. “I just… I got really attracted to you since just now and i didn’t know what took ov-“ he got cut off when Jihyo leaned in for a kiss.
 
“Me too”