BTS Jin

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

"
""double update today! Yes its about BTS's JIN! He popped up in my bias list recently (he wasn't my bias at all last time...) and yeah now he's my ultimate bias in BTS. Okay now a little bit about this one shot. It's related to Jungkook's one shot cause i'm using the same female character in this one shot (im too lazy to think of other names right now). Hope you'll all like it!

 


BTS were sulking in their practice room. They were supposed to go on a trip to Jeju Island after the showcase. Their trip was cancelled as there was a storm outside. 

"Out of so many days why must it rain today?" JHope whined and kicked the wall.

"I hate you sky" Jimin mumbled while rolling on the floor. They had nothing to do besides whining and complaining. Being the comical one, V went to the radio and played a random song. JHope, Jimin and Suga joined him and danced randomly to the song. Rap Monster who was tired after all the schedules slept at a corner with his earphones plugged in. Jin and Jungkook were playing with their phones until Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"Hyung" he called. Jin turned his head to the younger male and stared at him.

"What?"

"Do you like my noona?" Jungkook asked. Jin choked on his saliva and coughed before answering him. 

"n-no" he stuttered. Jungkook nodded and went back playing with his phone.  Jin sighed in relief and stared at his phone. He smiled at his phone when Jungkook called him again.

"Hyung"

"What?" Jin snapped and looked at Jungkook with an annoyed look.

"Nice wallpaper" he chuckled. Jin stared at Jungkook in horror before locking his phone. He has been staring at Jungmin's photo (aka his wallpaper) he secretly took when she was talking alone with Jungkook the whole time. 

"Who told you to peek at my phone?" 

"Your phone screen is huge!" Jungkook laughed. "Tell me, do you like her?" Jin sighed in defeat. He liked Jungmin a lot during their previous meetings when she visited the boys at their practice room. He had no idea on how to confess to her. She was busy like them. He lost his chance to confess to her the last time when they were at backstage.

"I don't know Kookie" he buried his arms.

"Don't worry hyung. I'm sure noona feels the same for you" Jungkook patted Jin's back. He took out his phone and checked the time. "She should be arriving now" he mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh its noth"

"JUNGMIN!" "NOONA!" the other boys went to the door and welcomed Jungmin in. Rap Monster woke up immediately after hearing her name and fixed his hair before running over to greet her. 

"I guess you don't wanna go there huh?" Jungkook asked. Jin shrugged and sat at his own place without moving. Jungkook walked over to the boys and pushed them away.

"Jungkook! I'm older than you" Jimin shouted.

"Hey hey, you leave my noona alone, she's mine" he hugged her and let go. "Well for now we'll just give her some space with Jin hyung alright?"

"What?!" everyone shouted including Jin and Jungmin.

"Why does Jin hyung get to stay with her?" JHope protested.

"I want to play with noona" V pouted.

"Jungkook is so unfair" Jimin mumbled. Rap Monster and Suga who understood the stituation helped Jungkook and dragged the boys out of the practice room.

"You can play with her later" Suga said to the boys.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Rap Monster smirked and closed the door.Jungmin fidgeted at her spot while Jin stared at the wall as if there were rainbows and unicorns appearing on the wall. He glanced over to Jungmin's direction. He waved at her asking her to sit down next to him.

"Hi" Jungmin plopped down next to him. Jin smiled at her.

"What brings you here?" he asked.

"Jungkook said you guys were supposed to go on a trip to Jeju Island but it got cancelled. So I thought it would be cool if I came over now since you're free from practice for a week" she explained. "but I don't know why he ditched us" Jin stared at her. She awas pouting. He had the sudden urge to pinch her cheeks. His hands reached her face and squeezed her cheeks. He regretted immediately after he did that when Jungmin looked at him with a shocked face.

"Sorry..." he mumbled.

"No, no its alright" she reassured him. "I just didn't see that coming" Jin smiled in relief. They started talking about themselves and about Jungkook and also the members.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jin blurted out. He wanted to facepalm himself for asking such stupid question until Jungmin responded by shaking her head.

"What about you?" she asked. Jin shook his head.

"Well, there's this girl I really like. She's really pretty, she's funny even though she's quiet. Both of us are really busy so I don't get to see her a lot. Sometimes I really want to run away from practice to find her" he said. Jungmin felt her heart drop. She had developed a crush on Jin ever since the showcase. She asked Jungkook a lot of questions regarding Jin and sometimes he gets jealous as Jin was slowly becoming one of her favorite topic in their conversations.

'He likes someone else' she thought sadly.

"She went to our showcase the other day. I wanted to confess to her when she visited us but I didn't have the courage to. And today, we were supposed to go on a trip. It got cancelled. I had the urge to call her and ask her out but I didn't know what to say" jin said.

"Why don't you call her now? I'll help you" she said. Jin stared at her and chuckled.

"Alright. What should I say? What about this? How would you want a guy to ask you out?"

"I don't know... He can either call or meet me somewhere and tell me that he likes me" she said, eyes not leaving the floor. 

"Okay, I'm going to call her now" he dialed the number and began calling. Jungmin's phone rang. It was an unknown number. She answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jungmin" Jin smiled. Jungmin stared at him with a surprised look until she finally realized he was talking about her for the whole time.

"I..." she said, not letting go of her phone.

"I like you, Jun Jungmin" Jin said. "I like you a lot" Jungmin sat there, speechless. She finally found her voice and spoke.

"I like you too, Jin" she said. Jin ended the call and faced her. 

"I like you Jungmin" he repeated the words. "I finally said it!" he hugged her. She smiled. Jin let go and held her hand. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" she said. Her heart exploded with happiness. Jin leaned closer to her until their noses were touching. Right then, the door opened revealed a grinning Jungkook.

"Hyung! Noona! Are you- Ohmygosh! Uhhh continue whatever you're doing. We'll be outside. Call us in when you're done" he left immediately and closed the door.

"That was unexpected" Jungmin said.

"Well this is unexpected too" Jin said and pecked heer lips. Jungmin's face flushed red. 

"Can we go in now? I'm dying of boredom out here" Jhope whined. 

"Come in now!" Jin said. All of them busted into the room. V, JHope and Jimin attacked Jin while the others stood at a side to watch.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked.

"What did you do to her?" V said.

"If I find out that you her I am going to kill you" JHope threatened him. 

"Those idiots" Rap Monster mumbled. 

"Yah leave Jin hyung alone" Suga said. He went over and pulled their ears. Rap Mon dragged the three to a corner and gave them a lecture.

"So... how did it go?" Jungkook asked.

"You planned this didn't you?" Jungmin glared at him.

"Hey! What else could I do? You were asking me questions about each other and Jin hyung has like a bazillion pictures of you set as his wallpaper. So I took this opportunity to get you two together! You should thank me"

"Fine, thanks Kookie. You can think of becoming a matchmaker next time" Jungmin laughed. 

"I guess I'll leave you with your boyfriend" Jungkook said. Jin stood next to Jungmin after getting attacked by the younger boys.

"Thanks maknae. I owe you one"

"Of course you owe me! How about treating me to dinner? Jungmin hasn't fulfilled her promise yet" Jungkook said. "We can go to a restaurant as a family! Noona, me and my brother-in-law" 

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding. But seriously hyung, I trust my sister to you because you're the perfect guy for her. Don't make both of us disappointed!"

"I won't" Jin said.

"Get married already you two! I can't wait to see mini Jins and mini Jungmins crawling around and-"

"Jungkook! We started dating 30 minutes ago and you're rushing things!" Jungmin stomped the ground.

"Yah! You're making Jungmin angry!" Jin scolded Jungkook.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook said. "Can we go now? I'm really hungry" the couple nodded and dragged Jungkook away from the practice room.

 


 

im done with updating, im gonna sleep now after I watched BTS's performance at yinyuetai awards. Hope you'll enjoy this oneshot!