Kevin UKiss

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

It was a Saturday afternoon. You and your best friend,Kevin had planned on hanging out at Hongdae. Your plans were ruined when your little brother,Leo fell ill. Because of that you had to ring up Kevin to cancel the plan. You felt bad for cancelling it because it has been a long while since you two had actually hang out.

At home, while you were trying to get Leo's hand off his mouth to drink his medicine,the doorbell rang. You ran downstairs and found Kevin standing at your doorstep.

'Hey Kevin! What brings you here?' you asked.

'You said Leo was sick earlier on the phone. So i bought banana milk to cheer him up!' he said as he made his way into the house. You lead him upstairs and complained to him about Leo who refused to drink his medicine no matter how ill he was(just fever,nothing much^^)which caused him to chuckle.

'HYUNG!' Leo exclaimed as Kevin went into his room with a bag of banana milk.

'Hello Leo! How are you feeling?' Kevin asked as he sat on his bed followed by you.

'Terrible' he said.

'Your noona complained to me that you were being a bad boy just now' Kevin said.

'Well that's because the medicine raster really bitter!' Leo said as he pouted.

'Hey Leo,lets have a deal, if you finish that one spoonful of medicine hyung will reward you a banana milk. How's that?' Kevin said with a smile.

'Deal!' Leo exclaimed and gulped down his medicine.

'Good boy! Here's your reward!' Kevin said and handed Leo the milk.

'Leo,you forgot to say something' you cut in before Leo could actually gulp down his banana milk.

'Oh! Thank you hyung!' Leo said and proceed to sip his banana milk. After a while, Leo fell asleep. You and Kevin sat next to his bed and chatted.

'Thanks for coming today! I never expected you'd come. And about the plan...I'm so sorry' you said and rubbed your neck.

'Hey,we're bestfriends. Bestfriends help each other. Besides it was really fun taking care of Leo, i haven't seen him for ages! And the plan? We could always hangout next time' he said and flashed a grin.

'Jinjja?' you blinked.

'Yeap! Bring Leo along too!' he said and checked his wristwatch 'oh no!i have to go!take care!call me if you need me!' he said. He did something which took you by surprise, he pecked your cheek and winked at you before he left which left you dazed at the doorway.