Beast Kikwang

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You and Kikwang have been going out for 8 months. It took you 2 years to finally have the courage to confess to your long time crush and agreed. You kept your relationship with him as a secret from your parents as they were totally against high school romance, until your brother, Jimin, spotted the two of you on a date and told your parents.

"How many times have I told you to not get involved in relationships at such young age?" your mom yelled at you. Kikwang and you were at your house, sitting at the living room with your parents and of course, Jimin, after getting a call from them.

"Mom, we're only close fri-" you tried to explain but Kikwang spoke up.

"No, we're dating, Mrs Park" he said firmly. You tried to fight back but Kikwang held your hand to calm you down. "We've been going out for 8 months now"

"8 months!?" your dad said in surprise. "How dare you hide it from us?"

"Mom, dad, I-"

"Mr Park, Mrs Park, I really like your daughter. Even though I'm not the kind of perfect guy everyone wants, but I, Lee Kikwang will prove it to you that I'm good enough like those guys and take care of your daughter" Kikwang said. You were really touched when you heard that. You wanted to jump on him and hug him but your parents were there staring at the both of you with an unpleasant look.

"I..." Your dad spoke "I...Y-you cannot date my daughter" he said. Kikwang's shoulders slumped. He hung his head low and fiddled with his fingers. You were mad. Kikwang was really sincere when he said that, why didn't your parents approve?

"Mom! Dad! I really love him! Why can't you just let to of the stupid dating ban thing and let us be happy? You're making me unhappy and you're making Kikwang unhappy as well!" You shouted at your parents. They seemed shocked at your suddenly outburst but regained themselves.

"What about us? Have you ever thought about us?" Your mom shouted back. Soon you were having a heated argument with your parents with Jimin shouting insults at you constantly. Kikwang only kept quiet and observed you worriedly on the couch.

"I don't care, you're my daughter and you have to follow everything we tell you to do. Break up with him right now" your dad said furiously.

"But-" "Do it now" your mom said. You turned to Kikwang with tears streaming down your face. He stood up and walked to you.

"Let's break up" he said.

"No!" You screamed. He took your hands and squeezed them.

"Please, just do it for me"

"But Kikwa-" "Please" he stared at you. Sorrow were written all over his face. You took in a deep breathe and looked into his eyes.

"Okay, let's break up" you mumbled. He squeezed your hands one more time before placing a kiss on your left cheek and whispered

"I'll make it up to you someday. Please wait for me" and with that he bid my family goodbye and left the house. You dropped to the ground and sobbed. 'I'll make it up to you. Please wait for me' the last words he said before he left. "I'll wait for you Kikwang"


Ever since the breakup, you became depressed and it got worse as days passed. Your parents had made you move schools and changed your phone number to make sure you and Kikwang had no contacts. You haven't heard much from him since then and you didn't want to think much about it as you had to focus on your exams.

"Did you know that Kikwang left for London to further his studies?"your friend, Himchan, who was also a friend of Kikwang said. A year has passed since you had heard about Kikwang. Your face fell and shook your head. "You didn't kn- oh wait, never mind about that" he said and looked at you.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I'm fine" you said and straightened yourself.

"You know, Kikwang has his own reasons for not telling you that he's leaving for overseas. But I'm sure he'll come back soon and explain it to you. Don't worry too much. He still loves you" Himchan smiled and patted your head. You faked a smile and stared at the wall behind him.

'Will you ever come back?'


One day, you were on your way to college when a car came speeding down the road. You were frozen on the ground as the car came near. You felt the impact crashing your body and you fell. You saw blood. People. Kikwang.

"Yah! Wake up!" Himchan, whom you mistook as Kikwang cried out shook your body. "Kikwang" you smiled and closed your eyes, and everything turned black. 


You woke up lying on a hospital bed. Tubes were attached to your arms and some on your face. You tried to sit up but you were too tired to do that. Jimin, who has been sleeping next to your bed the whole time widened his eyes and helped you up.

"Mom! Dad! She's up!" He said. Your parents rushed by your side with tears streaming down their faces as they held your hand asking you if you were alright. You tried to respond but no voice came out from your mouth. You tried to speak but again no voice came out. It finally dawned on you that... "You're mute now" your mom said while crying. "You can't speak anymore. That accident-"

"-injured your brain. The doctors said its hopeless....You can't talk forever" your dad said solemnly. Tears welled up in your eyes. You threw a pillow across the room and sobbed. Your family couldn't do anything but to watch you taking out your anger and sadness on objects while crying. For the first time in 19 years you felt extremely useless. You couldn't talk anymore. You refused to eat or see anyone and stayed in your ward for weeks, crying. You felt like the whole world was crashing down on you. Your family tried many ways to help you to think otherwise but you were too caught up with your current state until Himchan came and talked to you.

"Hey! Feeling any better?" Himchan smiled as he walked into the ward. "I got sushi! Your favorite!" He swung the bag filled with food and set it on the table. You ignored him and hid under your blanket. He frowned and pulled you up. You tried to scream but you couldn't.

"Eat this. You're literally bones right now" he said as he placed a plate of sushi in front of you. You didn't want to eat them but Himchan was giving you the if-you-don't-eat-I-will-kill-you look. You stuffed the sushi into your mouth and soon you finished everything.

"Good girl, now have some water" he handed you a cup or water and you sipped it.

'Gomawo' you mouthed at him and he smiled.

"Anything for you" he said. "Oh by the way, Kikwang's coming back next week and-" he stopped as you spit out the water that you were drinking.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly while wiping the table with a cloth. Your face turned pale when he mentioned Kikwang's name. You missed him so much but you didn't want to hear his name. You didn't want him to know that you were like this.

"I'm sorry" Himchan apologized. "I shouldn't have brought his name up"

'Its okay' you mouthed at him and reassured him with a smile...


You were finally discharged from hospital after more than a year recovering from your injuries and also depression. You still went back for checkups. You had a hard time adjusting to your normal routine but you eventually got used to it. Everything was fine until Kikwang suddenly appeared at your house. You were cleaning up the living room when the doorbell rang. You went and opened the door and almost fainted of shock as Kikwang stood at your doorstep. You tried to close the door but being the strong one, he managed to push the door open.

"I know you don't want to see me now but please hear me out" he said as he grabbed your arms. You tried to struggle free but his grip was too strong.

"I've never forgotten my promise to you. I've always kept it in my heart. When you moved schools I was really sad. I couldn't see you anymore. And I found out I had to move to London to study, I had a huge fight with my parents because I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay here with you but I had to go in the end because I had no choice" he said. You hung your head low and he continued.

"I got Himchan to look after you since he's more comfortable with you than anyone else. When I found out that you got involved in am accident, I gave up everything I had in London and flew here to find you" he started tearing up. " Himchan told me that you didn't want to see me. He took two good weeks to tell me that you were mute. I was devastated to the point I didn't want to live. I was angry at myself that I couldn't be by your side taking care of you and standing up for you"

"Im really sorry for whatever happened in the past and I wish we start over" he in kneeled down on the ground and produced a small black box from his box.

"Even though we had a really rocky relationship but I didn't mind any of it at all. I took months to learn sign languages to tell you that- I never forgotten my promise to you and I wish you to be mine so that I can be your voice. Will you marry me?" You were frozen for a while at his sudden proposal but agreed it. He helped you to put on the ring. He pulled you in a hug and kissed you.

"I love you" he said.

'I love you too'