Vixx Ravi

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

It was a bright sunny day. You were on your way home from the mart after shopping for groceries.

"Look out!" A voice called. You turned to your right and saw someone on a skateboard heading towards you. Your eyes widened and you were paralysed at the situation. The boy on the skateboard yelled I'm shock as he couldn't stop himself. Both of you went tumbling onto the ground. Your groceries scattered around the road. You tried to get up but it hit you that the boy on the skateboard was above you.

"Umm.." you said. The boy rubbed his eyes and looked at you. "Wonshik?!"

"Ice princess?!" The boy widened his eyes. He quickly get up and dusted his clothes. "What are you doing here?" He asked and you stood up abruptly.

"Why do you even care?" You snorted and picked up your groceries. Wonshik scoffed and helped you pick up your stuff. "Don't help me" you gritted your teeth.

"I was being nice to you" he glared at you. A little background about you two, Wonshik was a class badass while you were an average quiet student. He bullied you during first year in school. You both hated each other because you think Wonshik's irritating and he thinks you're an 'Ice Princess'. Everything he does annoys the living hell out of you. But you didn't know that he had already grew feelings towards you every time he tries to disturb you.

"Stop treating me like you know me a lot" you snapped and walked away with your stuff. Wonshik went on his skateboard and skated towards your side. He snatched a bag from you which made you jerk sideways."What are you doing?" You scowled.

"I'm helping you" Wonshik said and skated faster. "Where do you live?"

"Are you trying to stalk me?" You huffed.

"Just tell me where your house is" he said. You gave in and pointed to a small house which were two blocks away. Both of you kept quiet during the walk. "Hey I live around here too" he said, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere. You gave him a i-don't-care look and swung open the door.

"Thank you" you said while trying to get your stuff bag but he held it tightly to his chest, not wanting to let go.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" He asked. You hesitated and gave him a weird look.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" You said, snatching your stuff back and trying to slam the door shut in the process. Wonshik pushed the door open and stepped in. "Why you-"

"Look" he cut your words and stared at you with apologetic looks. "We need to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about. Now get out of my house" you shouted and stood near the door, pointing outside.

"I'm sorry for what i did before" he said, making you raise your eyebrow. "I was an idiot for bullying you. I never knew you got so hurt" he lowered his head and looked at you again. He went towards your direction and took your hands in his.

"Let go!" You snapped.

"Please forgive me" he said. "I was wrong for bullying you"

"Why should I?"

"Because I like you" your jaw dropped, you weren't prepared to hear that, especially from someone you hate a lot. "I stopped bullying you after realizing you were hurt after first year. I tried to get close to you after that, but you haven't forgive me for what i had done..." a tear trickled down his cheek. "I was wrong, could you forgive m-" he was cut off by your kiss. His eyes widened at your sudden action. You pulled back and put your hands on his shoulders.

"Look, Wonshik. Even though i hate you, I can't bear to see you cry because of me. Plus, i used to like you, well, that was before you bullied me. You're actually a funny guy. You tried to make me laugh which i didn't and you were always the one supporting me even though you're really annoying" you chuckled."I forgive you"

"Huh?"

"I said I forgive you, you bimbo" you pinched his nose. He finally smiled and took your hands once again.

"So do you accept my confession?" He asked.

"After you tried to bully me and try to make me like you? Hell no!" His face dropped.

"But..."

"I'm just kidding. I like you a lot actually"you laughed. He pouted and playfully hit your arm.

"Do I get another kiss?" He asked and pointed at his lips.

"No!" You pushed him outside of your door. He pulled you into a hug before you could close the door.

"Thank you for forgiving me" he said. You let go and looked at him. You gave him a sweet peck on his cheek and ran back into your house, slamming your door shut.

"Take your stinking skateboard out of my house!" You shouted and tossed Wonshik his skateboard when you open the door. "I'll see you tomorrow" you winked at him. He stood there for a moment, trying to process what just happened.

"Did she just do that?" He thought to himself before leaving you house.