Exo Baekhyun

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

Imagine that you were supposed to hang out with Chanyeol and his friend he's been talking about the whole time, Baekhyun at the cinema. He was trying to set the two of you up. After a while walking around he ditched you, leaving you and Baekhyun alone.

 

'I'll be back! - Chanyeol - was the only message he left for you guys once he disappeared.

 

"Where is that stupid yoda?" You were flustered and reached for your phone and dialed his number.

 

'The number you have dialed cannot be reached at the mo-' you hung up immediately and scratched your head. Never have you thought that your ultimate best friend would set you up with a guy you've never met.

 

"He promised me that he won't do anything funny" you groaned. Baekhyun chuckled at the sight of you trying to plot Chanyeol's death.

 

"It's okay. Since we're here let's just watch a movie to kill time" he said. You agreed and together the both of you headed over to the counter for movie tickets.

 

"Two tickets for the Avengers please" you said. The seating plan for the movie hall emerged and the both of you were observing the screen, trying to pick the best seats.

 

"Where do you wanna sit?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I'm okay with anything but I would prefer the ones at the back" you said

 

"You can choose the couple seat. It's right at the end of the cinema" the ticket boy suggested. Couple seat?!

 

"Sure, we'll take that" Baekhyun answered without hesitating. You kept quiet not knowing how to react. You were going to watch an action movie with a boy you're not familiar with on a couple seat.

 

'Park Chanyeol I will stab you where the sun doesn't shine' you took a mental note to yourself.

 

"Do you want anything?" You snapped out from your nasty plan at Baekhyun's voice. You were too caught up in your thoughts that you didn't realize the both of you had already arrived at the snacks booth.

 

"I'll get a vanilla milkshake and some nachos with cheese dip" you said.

 

"And you?" The cashier asked Baekhyun.

 

"I'll get the same one as her" Baekhyun said.

 

"Not a fan of popcorn and soda?" You asked.

 

"Nah, just wanted to try something new today"

"Oh" you responded. The person returned to the counter with your snacks. When you were about to pull out your wallet, Baekhyun has already handed him his card.

"Don't worry about that it's my treat" he grinned. You nodded and together, the both of you walked into the theater in awkward silence. Just then you noticed a tall figure scampering past the both of you, trying to get into the hall.

'What the heck' you furrowed your eyebrows as you entered the hall. You wanted to scream when you saw the couple seat. It could fit two people but it looked so small. 'Why did he even agree to that stupid counter kid!' your mind screamed. Sitting with Baekhyun next to you was literally the last thing you want to do for the day but you couldn't just ditch him and run off to somewhere else. You soon forget how uncomfortable it was to sit next to him once the movie started. Some parts were so funny that you mistook Baekhyun's arm as an armrest and grabbed it. Baekhyun on the other hand was surprised at first but soon he chuckled at the sight of you not noticing the commotion.

"That was awesome!!!" You pumped your fist in the air and jumped. The movie ended and you and Baekhyun were leaving the cinema "Even though I hoped Hawk Eye and Black Widow would get together"

"Yeah, who knew that Hawk Eye had a family!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Well that's not my business cause Thor is perfecTTT" you squealed. "He's the man of my dreams" you clasped your hands together.

"So you like buff guys?" Baekhyun asked. "Not really. I prefer fit guys" you said. "And tall ones" you swear you saw his expression fell. Both of you were silent after that.

"Where's you house? I'll walk you home" Baekhyun asked.

"It's fine I can go back by my own. I live just a few blocks down the street" you reasoned. Baekhyun wasn't convinced with your reply and being the stubborn him which you slowly realized, he stuck next to your side until you've reached your house.

"I guess we're neighbors" he chuckled. "I live just opposite this area"

"That's cool" you smiled. "Thanks for accompanying me today. I'll go in now" you waved at him. Baekhyun took a few steps back but turned around again and reached for your arm. He pulled you in and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

'Ka-chak' you heard a loud snapping voice. Baekhyun quickly pulled away and was greeted by a grinning Chanyeol who was holding a camera.

"Why'd you do that you idiot? You ditched us and now you're trying to make fun of us?" You yelled at Chanyeol. He only laughed.

"Baekhyun-ah your face is so red" Chanyeol joked. Baekhyun touched his face and felt how hot his face has gotten.

"Anyway my plan has succeeded so keep it that way okay? I'll let you two continue whatever you want to finish off" and with that, Chanyeol walked away while laughing.

"That idiot" you grumbled. Baekhyun chuckled and placed another kiss on your cheek.

"Goodnight, I'll see you again" he whispered and with that he ran off.

"Goodnight, Baekhyun"