Seventeen Wonwoo

Hedgehog's One Shot/Imagines Collection!

You were now sitting on your bestfriend's bed, trying to calm him down from crying. A heartbroken Wonwoo was crying on his bed after he got dumped by his girlfriend earlier that afternoon. You felt sorry for him but you were a little relieved that she broke up with her. 

 

Jeon Wonwoo, your bestfriend since pre-school and also your crush. You never dared to confess to him because you were scared that your friendship with him would be ruined because of one stupid confession. Things were pretty normal in high school until the day when he came up to you and told you the big news about him being in a relationship with Lee Areum, the school's badass queenka (almost all the boys drool over her because of her looks) and also the player, made your heart sank deep down into the sea. You started to ignore him and you immediately changed from the lively and bubbly Yoon Hani to the dull and quiet Yoon Hani. He never noticed your sudden change until the day he asked you to come over to his house for his birthday party.

 

[Flashback]

 

You sat quietly at the end of the class reading a book until a familiar figure popped out from nowere nex to you.

 

"Hello Hani! Do you want to come over to my birthday party this Saturday night? Soonyoung, Jihoon, Mingyu, Seungchul, Chan, Doyoon and Areum would be there!" he exclaimed. You really wanted to go but the moment he said Areum was going, you felt angry and also jealous.

 

"Umm..no thank you. I have plans on that night" you said and lowered your head to read your book which doesn't look so interesting anymore when he appeared.

 

"Oh..okay" he said in a disappointed tone and walked away. From that day onwards you both never bothered to talk to each other.

 

Few weeks after that, you received a call from Wonwoo, he was sobbing while he talked.

 

"H-hello? Han-ni?"

 

"Yeah? It's me. What's wrong? Are you crying?"

 

"Um..n-no...It's just..uhh...could you come over to my place now? I need to talk to you"

 

"Okay sure" you said and ended the call. You threw on your hoodie and sneakers and ran off to Wonwoo's place.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Now, Wonwoo curled up into a ball, crying after telling you the details on how he got dumped. He caught Areum making out with another guy in the school while trying to walk to the library. When Areum saw him she smirked and told him that he was off limits and she told him that she was just playing with him. Wonwoo couldn't take in everything she said and ran off. After sometime trying to calm himself down but failed miserablely, he decided to call you and spill every single detail of him being dumped on you. You curled your hands into a fist but let go when his sobbings turned loud.

 

"For crying out loud, Wonwoo could you just stop crying like a baby and face the reality?" you shouted which surprised Wonwoo. And eventually he stopped crying and looked at you.

 

"Do you know how much it hurts to see my best friend being toyed around like a puppet? Do you know that when you laid your eyes on that my heart aches a lot? Even though your loss made me feel a little relieved but it really hurts that you couldn't stop crying over that !" you yelled and tears started to flow out freely from your eyes. Wonwoo was shocked when you yelled but after a few minutes of awkward silence, he went nearer to you and embraced you into a hug.

 

“I’m so sorry Hani. I didn’t mean to hurt you like that. Honestly, I’ve liked you a lot but I never dared to confess. You were just perfect and I thought that it would be humiliating if I were to become your boyfriend. I tried dating Areum to forget my feelings towards you but it couldn’t go away. That day when you rejected my invitation to my birthday, I immediately know that I did something wrong. Until just now when she dumped me because I’m nothing compared to her, I felt like you were the only person I could talk to” he said and slowly getting softer. He let go of the hug and stared into your eyes “Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked. You couldn’t find the right words to reply him so you stayed quiet with him looking a bit annoyed staring into your soul.

 

“Fine, I’ll make you” he said. You wasn’t sure what he meant until both your lips came in contact. It was a sweet kiss but it made your insides melt.

 

“So would you tell me now?” he said and let go.

 

“Yes” you replied.

 

“Yes what?”

 

“Yes Jeon Won Woo, I’d want to be your girlfriend” you said and slapped him after that.

 

“Ow! What was that for?” he asked and rubbed his arm.

 

“You could’ve confessed earlier! I’ve been waiting for this day ever since we started becoming good friends!” you whined which made him chuckle.

 

“So you’ve liked me for a long time heh?” he said and start wriggling his eyebrows.

 

“Omaigawd you disgusting idiot don’t do that! It makes my hair stand” you said as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

 

“Sure~Anything for my girl” he said and slowly you both fell asleep on his bed.