Chapter Six

Forbidden Love

Taeyeon's POV

 

"W-what? Can you hear yourself? You know what it's fine, okay!? Thanks anyway!"

 

The girl stomped her feet as she headed towards the laundry shop and that just had me giggling a lot. Actually, I did that on purpose. Well, I kind of felt a little guilty though as the bag she was carrying seemed heavy. I don't know why, but there's something that makes me happy every time I see her face come together. I love to make her mad.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon-ah, Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun are coming over to my place later. Can you and Sunny come over too? I invited my best friend by the way. - Tiffany

When did they arrive back? No one told me. - Taeyeon

Just yesterday. You didn't know? Ugh! Anyway, I'm expecting you to come. 10am! Okay? - Tiffany

Shoot! :P - Taeyeon

 

 

Seriously, no one told me? Wow! Do I even exist for them?

 

-------

 

“The weather’s nice and warm.”

“Yeah. The place itself was awesome. You’d love to go there!”

“Uhm.. guys.. you’re forgetting about the food ~” Sooyoung cooed.

“Oh yeah! Sooyoung-ah just ate the whole time, you know?”

 

 

The gang were sharing their experiences in Boracay (Philippines), where they spent a week vacation in. I really wanted to come along but we just had a family vacation in Jeju island that time so yeah. 

 

“Have you met some guys, huh?” asked Sunny expectantly.

 

 

Aish.. This girl!

 

 

“Yah! Sunny-ah! We didn’t go there for boy hunting alright?” said Sooyoung, leaving a knock on Sunny's head. “But we saw some. And they’re cute! Ayyk!” She squealed.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Just when the girls were getting along and having fun, someone knocked on the door. Tiffany ran towards the door since she already have an idea who the person was.

 

“Attention please! I’d like you to meet my best friend, Jessica.” Jessica waved them hello and smiled.

 

“Hello Jessica! Nice to meet you!” greeted Sooyoung and the gang followed after. Taeyeon was at the kitchen that time preparing her special dish, ‘ddokbukki’ so she wasnt able to join the greeting.

 

“Hello, I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you too.” she greeted back politely and smiled. She was feeling a bit nervous and awkward around Tiffany’s friends since that was the first time.

 

“Yah Taeyeon-aaah! My best friend's here. Can you greet her first?” Shouted Tiffany.

 

“Okay okay. Coming through!” Taeyeon shuffled her feet towards the living room immediately.

 

Her eyes widened and went agape as soon as she saw who that Jessica was.

 

 

 

TAEYEON: Am I seeing it right? She...t-the...S-She's...Tiffany's best friend?!

 

JESSICA: W-What?? She's....one of Tiffany's....friends? No! T-that....that can't be..

 

BOTH: What a small world....

 

 

--------