Chapter 6 : The Text Message

Broken Arrow

 

* omgggg. Finally updated. I mean I am so sorry peeps. I was really busy, oops playing minecraft xD and studying for my exams! And I was doing my Applyfic so I didn't update this ~ But it's back!!! Yayyyy. My exams just started so I have to focus on my studies. So I thought maybe I should update at least one chapter before I disappear for a week. Thanks for reading snd subscribing, hope you will all wait patiently for the next update c : love ya lotzxxxsxzs
 
 
 
After Donghae and Yoona left the school, they each took their own bus back home. 
 
Donghae dumped his bag on his bed and took off his t-shirt, revealing his abs. He walked into the bathroom and took a bathe. Once he was done, he walked out and sat on his bed. Rummaging through his bag, he finally found his phone and took it out. He plugged the charger in and turned it on.
 
When it was , he realised that he had two messages from Jessica. He opened it up and read them.
 
Oh crap, so Jessica was in school waiting for me. Oh yeah, darn it I forgot we said to meet at the field...
 
He ruffled his hair before typing back. But just before he was about to press send, a new message popped up and interrupted his message. It was from an unknown number. He remembered that him and Yoona exchanged numbers. However, he couldn't remember her number.
 
(unknown) : Hi dummy! Queen Yoona here~ Keke!
 
He smiled before typing back.
 
Donghae : Hi my majesty... (bows bows)
 
In a split second, she replied back.
 
Yoona : You free tomorrow? Mind tutoring me again?
Donghae : Haha~ Sure my queen. Servant Hae at your service!!!
Yoona : Keke, you are weird... 
Donghae : Oh come on~ I am awesome!
Yoona : noway. EWWWW.
Donghae : That hurts! so mean! I am gonna go cry now.
Yoona : Yah!! kidding ~~
 
"Donghae! Come down for dinner!" Mrs Lee called, Donghae left his phone on his bed before walking out.
 
-
 
Jessica finished her homework and stretched her arms. Her long brown hair bounced as she spin around in her chair. She switch off her table lamp, leaving only the orange bedside lamp on. She checked her clock, 10.56pm. It was a three hour study straight and she's so tired that her eyes could barely open. Jessica took her phone off her bedside table and checked it. She opened her message and realise that her boyfriend haven't reply her. Frustratedly, she switched it off and laid in bed. Thinking about what could possibly have happened, she fell asleep.
 
-
 
After not receiving his message for ten minutes, Yoona laid in her bed. She looked around her room, with her hand still tightly clutching onto her phone. Her eyes stopped at a picture on her table. She blinked, it was a picture of him and her. Together outside the school she used to study in. She took the picture in her hands and traced her thumb on his face. 
 
"Hey babe." He said, holding her hand.
 
"What?" Yoona asked, still engrossed in her schoolwork. 
 
"We need to talk." 
 
Yoona ignored him and continued doing her project on her laptop. 
 
"Babe."
 
"What is it?" 
 
"Look at me," 
 
Yoona sighed and turned to her boyfriend, Taecyeon. She looked into his eyes and something made her flinch. His eyes were filled with pain.
 
"Taec?" 
 
"Yoong..." He started, his eyes darted around and he let go of her hand. "Let's break up." 
 
Tears rolled down her cheeks as she hugged the picture. She miss him real badly. His stupid actions, his hard-rock muscles, his protective huge body and she loved him. Perhaps she still does, but the love wasn't that strong. 
 
-
 
Hyoyeon leaned against her locker and closed her eyes, enjoying the music blasting in her red headphones. Her feet tapped to the beat and she lip-sang to the lyrics. 
 
"HYOYEON-AH!" A voice filled the whole hallway. She opened her eyes and saw the monkey running towards her. People around her started giggling. Annoyed, she rolled her eyes and walked off. And of course, being oblivious to her reaction, Eunhyuk chased after her.
 
He managed to catch up with her and when he did, it only made Hyoyeon even madder. Her face flushed red when she saw people talking about her. 
 
"You!" She screamed, suddenly stopping. Eunhyuk jumped in surprise and blinked. 
 
"Me?" He asked, pointing at his own face.
 
"Yes you! Will you just stop following me?!" Hyoyeon snapped angrily, pulling the headphones off her ears.
 
"I wanna give you this!" Eunhyuk smiled, he pulled someone out of his bag and shoved it in Hyoyeon's hands. "I made them!" He beamed.
 
"Urgh," she grumbled before pushing the lunchbox back. "Thanks but no thanks."
 
"W-wait! Please just take it. I spent hours on it." Eunhyuk pouted, grabbing her hands and putting them back in. 
 
"Fine, then leave me alone." Hyoyeon said before slipping the lunchbox in her bag. She walked off from Eunhyuk after that.
 
"Remember to eat it!" Eunhyuk yelled loudly. Hyoyeon groaned in embarrassment as she covered her face. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(word count : 772)