Chapter 3 : Cancelled

Broken Arrow

* Yay my first kissing scene ever written OTL. I know I but spare me please xD LOLS. Please tell me how you think so far c: chap3+4, double update. ^^ YAY. OK IT'S FRIDAY SO ME IN A GOOD MOODD HAHAHHAHAHA.

 

 

 

 

 

After the car drove off, Donghae took Jessica by her hand and started walking in the street.

 
"Oppa, where do you wanna bring me to?" Jessica blinked as she let Donghae hold her hand. Her face turned hot as she felt the warmth of his hands holding hers. 
 
"Remember when you told me you want to play with the little kids from orphanage nearby, the last time we past by here?" Donghae asked.
 
"Yeah... That was three weeks ago if I am not wrong..."
 
"I contacted the orphanage and the incharge said we could go visit them today," Donghae continued. "So I am bringing you there today!"
 
Jessica's eyes widened. "Really?! Like now?!" 
 
"Yep."
 
"Aw, oppa you remembered..." Jessica slowed down her pace. 
 
"Of course," Donghae slowed down too. He looked into Jessica's eyes and smiled. "You are my girl friend. I will always remember what you said." He said, poking her nose. Jessica blushed, hugging Donghae tightly. 
 
"Thank you o-oppa!" Jessica said, nuzzling her face into his chest.
 
"Aw, Sica-ah saranghaeyo," Donghae whispered into her ears as he hugged back.
 
"I love you too oppa." Jessica mumbled back.
 
They pulled away and just as they were about to continue their way to the orphanage, the sky turned dark quickly. Lightning flashed and the grey clouds loomed in the sky. Drops of rainwater fell onto Earth and onto the couple's face.
 
"Oppa! It's starting to rain!" Jessica cried as she felt rain on her.
 
"Crap..." Donghae mumbled as it started to rain even more heavily. "Quick. Lets go." Donghae said as he held Jessica's hand and ran towards shelter. They stopped under an empty bus stop. There weren't many people around, and those who were, took shelter under the cafe nearby. 
 
"Oppa..." Jessica whispered as they stood under the bus stop.
 
"Yea?" Donghae asked as he wiped the water off Jessica's face with the sleeves of his hoodie. 
 
"How are we going to the orphanage now?" Jessica asked, glancing at the heavy downpour. Donghae stopped what he was doing and stared at the rain.
 
"Um... Sica, I guess we will have to go on another day..." Donghae sighed, ruffling his own hair. "Sorry."
 
Jessica looked up at Donghae and grinned. "It's alright oppa! Its not your fault so don't say sorry." 
 
"I gave you false hope..." Donghae whispered.
 
"Nevermind! We can go next time okay?" Jessica moved closer towards Donghae. She tiptoed and pat his slightly wet hair. He chuckled and looked up. Smiling, he pulled her into a hug.
 
"You are so adorable..." He whispered, hugging her tightly.
 
"Aw, thanks! You are adorable too oppa." Jessica giggled in Donghae's lovely embrace.
 
He pulled away, locking eyes with Jessica. His hands moved towards her face. Still staring into her eyes, he cupped her face. Slowly, he leaned forward.
 
"O-oppa..." Jessica stuttered. Although they had kissed before, Jessica was still silly at kissing.
 
He leaned closer, pulling her face towards him too. He tilted his head. Their lips touched and sparks flew. It was the same. The same feeling when they first kissed. The feeling was even stronger than before. His hands moved over to her waist, pulling her closer to him. She closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss. 
 
"I love you." Donghae said in between kisses. 
 
 
The next day in school was just like usual. Busy, boring and the same old schedules - Lessons after lessons, with only an hour break. Jessica and Yoona grew closer as they helped each other out in class. Jessica helped Yoona with Math, English and Geography while Yoona helped her with the Sciences and Japanese.
 
" Hontouni shiawase da." 
 
"W-what's that? Ha-ha..." Jessica asked as she stupidly scratched her head.
 
Yoona giggled, "It means I'm so happy." 
 
"Ah.... Hoontouna shawesa da?" 
 
"No," Yoona giggled again, "It's Hon-Tou-Ni Shi-a-Wa-Se Da" 
 
"oooooooh, whatever..." Jessica puckered her lips and rolled her eyes. Japanese was definitely her weakest subject, if you couldn't tell.
 
Yoona smiled at her friend's frustration as she continued to answer several simple questions on the worksheet given.
 
"By the way Yoona, have you thought what extra classes you want to take?" Jessica asked, popping a mango gum into .
 
"No... But I might decide on Soccer..." Yoona said as she tapped her chin with her pen. "I played soccer when I was young. But I really want to join dancing too... I can't decide..."
 
Jessica nodded, "I was from soccer until I fell and fractured my ankle. So I had to quit. Such a pity, it was really fun there. So now I'm in Theatre Arts. You should join soccer. The people there are amazing!"
 
"Hm... I guess I might join Soccer after what you just said," Yoona said, smiling. 
 
"Yeah, you can talk to the coach after school."
 
"Oh yes, meet you at the library at 3 okay?"
 
"Okay, got it." 
 
-
 
The last class of the day was over. It was Gym for Yoona and Singing for Jessica. Yoona was drenched with sweat as she left the gym. She wiped her face with her towel. The sun outside was warm, but thankfully, not too hot that people have to start getting heatstroke. Yoona headed towards the girls locker room, where her stuffs was located at. After taking a shower and changing into a pink tanktop and her favourite pair of jeans. She slip into her orange jacket and headed towards the school library. (Little did she know, she left her phone in her Gym locker). She checked her watch - 2.45pm. 
 
The school library was huge, with thousands of books all neatly stacked in shelves. There were two levels in the library, the first was where books were, and the second was where empty lines of tables stood. In a corner of the second level was tables with computers. It was accessible to all students and teachers. It wasn't locked and anyone can use it anytime. Well, just not for any inappropriate websites. 
 
Yoona climbed to the second floor. It was pretty empty, with only a few groups of students scattered around the tables. Yoona picked an empty table and took a seat. She took out her writing materials and waited.
 
5 minutes passed, 10 minutes passed, 20 minutes passed. 
 
She checked her watch once again, 3.43pm. Her eyes darted around the library, hoping Jessica could just turn up. Where was she anyway?
 
 
 
 
 
 
(word count : 1,070)