Chapter 10 : Donghae and Jessica

Broken Arrow

 

* Haiii double update! I tried to write this chapter in time since some of you wanted double update! So here it is!! hope you all like it (: I am such a slacker. My two best friends and I were talking about stories. One of them is a English fanfic writer and another is just a happy reader. They were the ones who made me finish writing this so thank them LOLJK, okay ignore my rant. 
 
 
 
Donghae smiled as he waved goodbye to Yoona. She smiled back and closed the door behind her. It was a good study date after all. He turned around and walked towards the bus stop, swinging his phone in his hands as he went. He sat down on the bench in the bus stop. 
 
Quickly, he took his phone out and starting texting Jessica.
 
Donghae : hey! 
 
He stared at his phone for almost a minute, hoping she would reply. But she didn't. Jessica's status was 'online' so he was pretty sure she had saw the message.
 
Donghae : Sica? Sryy bout jus nw.
 
Still, no reply. Finally, his bus was here. He stood up and boarded the bus. He found a seat at the back of the bus and sat down. He whipped his phone open again and saw that she replied.
 
Jessica : hi
 
He knew that she was upset about it. Her reply was just a one word reply. No elaboration needed right? 
 
Donghae : hey, I'm sry. It's cus I promised my friend to give her tuition on her math and science. She brought notes and all, cnt let her down.
Jessica : and you could let me down?
 
He bit his lips guiltily and replied.
 
Donghae : don't b mad. <3
Jessica : am not. 
Donghae : rly? Luv u<3
Jessica : yea, juz don't do it again.
 
He smiled, and typed back. But she sent another message before he clicked send.
 
Jessica : or u will die, I will kill u. 
Donghae : aw~ don't kill me plssss
Jessica : yo gonna die mister. Muahaha.
 
Donghae laughed. He stopped when he realised people are staring at him in the bus. His face turned red in embarrassment and he bowed apologetically to the public.
 
Donghae : thks to you, I embarassed myself infront of the ppl in the bus. :( 
Jessica : hahahahhahahahaha. OMG! you are welcome ;)
Donghae : ='( how are u going to repay for Wht u did?
Jessica : I am gonna feed u to the sharks yay!
Donghae : what?!? :o how could you?! I am crying nw. 
Jessica : no!
Donghae : u still care ;)
Jessica : no I don't ! I just don't want u to flood the bus. -,-
Donghae : I am gonna kill u tonite. I will be hiding under ur bed. ;D see u thr.
Jessica : ewwww no. Don't u dare! 
Donghae : I dare.
 
Jessica smiled as she rolled on her bed. She couldn't wait for they date tomorrow. Her boyfriend is such a cutie. Of course, she would forgive him for ditching her twice recently. I mean, that's what love does to people right?
She hugged the teddy bear that Donghae gave her. It was given to her on her birthday. It's like this four feet tall teddy that has 'I LOVE YOU' on it's tummy. Grinning, she hugged it and jumped on her bed. 
 
"Yah! Noona!" She had a familiar voice. Oh that's her brother, Jung Daehyun.
 
"What's up dummy?!" She yelled, quickly sitting on her bed. Her door opened and her brother peeked in.
 
"Da hell you doing? I am hearing squeals and noises." Daehyun snapped, simply walking into the door.
 
"Get out!" Jessica screamed and threw her pillow at Daehyun. It smacked him in the head.
 
"Ouch! Bully!" Daehyun yelled and pouted.
 
"Loser, get out!" Jessica whined, kicking her legs. Daehyun eyed her with the "what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you" look. Jessica and Daehyun grew up together in their grandparents house. Their parents live with their elder brother and youngest sister in America. They still live in America. Although they are really close, they both fight all the time. Jessica acts like the younger one most of the times and Daehyun is so much more mature. However, there are times when Jessica becomes the caring elder sister and Daehyun becomes the childish younger brother.
 
"Pfft. Weirdo..." Daehyun hissed.
 
"Says the one who kisses a broom!" Jessica retorted.
 
"Hey! You promised not to bring that up again!" Daehyun shouted.
 
"And you promised to give me all your share of icecream for a whole week. Remember ?" Jessica sung.
 
"Oh crap."
 
"Yep, and apparently you ate your share yesterday. How is that fair huh?" Jessica grinned.
 
"Fine. You can have mine for another day..." Daehyun sighed. "I hate you." He mumbled, sitting down on her bed.
 
"Aw~ I hate you too!" Jessica smiled and kicked Daehyun in the just before he sits on her bed. He jumped and glared at Jessica.
 
"Five dollars if you wanna sit on my bed. And a dollar for every minute more you stay in my room!" Jessica added.
 
"Urgh!" Daehyun whined and stormed out of her room.
 
Jessica grinned in victory. "Woohoo!" She cheered.
 
-
 
The morning sunrays shone through her light pink curtains, turning her cozy dark room into a bright cheerful room. She slept still, though the room was as bright as the sun itself. She still was snoring, breathing in and out calmly. The bedroom door opened and he peeked through the door. Grinning, he tiptoed towards her. He stopped beside her and watched her sleep. His hand brushed her hair that was covering her face aside. He leaned in closer and kissed her forehead. Then, he climbed in and snuggled in beside her.
 
She felt a pair of arms around her waist and she twitched. She felt a little ticklish and opened her eyes. She blinked several times, trying to get used to the bright sunlight. Jessica shifted and so did the pair of arms. It retreated and she could feel someone moving beside her.
 
"Who... Who are you?" Jessica asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She felt blind. 
 
"Guess." A deep voice said as a pair of hands covered her eyes. Jessica thought for a while before smiling and said, "Oppa?" 
 
The hands was removed off her eyes and she quickly turned around, to come face to face with her boyfriend, Donghae. Their faces were inches apart and they almost kissed.
 
"Woah, Jess, calm down. I know you missed me a lot, but you don't have to try and kiss me as soon as you are awake!" Donghae teased, poking Jessica's nose. 
 
"Yah!" Jessica blushed and slapped her boyfriend's hand. "How did you get in here?!"
 
"Your brother let me in," Donghae said, shrugging. "By the way, I am suppose to pick you at 10. It's 10.30 now." He smiled after saying that. Jessica gasped and jumped off the bed, dragging the blankets onto the floor.
 
"Urgh! I am not even ready yet!" Jessica whined, she pulled Donghae's hand and added, "Get out! I wanna get changed!"
 
"I wanna stay here, and watch you!" Donghae smirked. 
 
"Ew! ert! Shoo! Go away, oppa!" Jessica managed to pull Donghae up and she started pushing him out. However, he tries to slow her down by leaning backwards.
 
"You are so heavy oppa!" Jessica complained, pushing him out of her room. "Shoo!" Then, she slammed the door close. He chuckled at his girl friend silliness and headed towards the living room to wait for her. 
 
 
 
 
(word count: 1,164)