Chapter 4 : That Guy

Broken Arrow

* Double update // hope you guys will enjoy reading this chappie. I know the main focus on the first three are Haesica. But anyway, here's some small Yoonhae moments.

 

 

Yoona bit her lips in anger. She slipped her things back after waiting for Jessica for one whole hour. Where the heck is she?! Yoona angrily stormed out of the library. She looked down at her feet as she walk, anger building up in her. Was Jessica try to play with her?! What was Jessica thinking?! 
 
Without knowing, Yoona bumped into someone, she toppled backwards and fell on her . The anger inside of her exploded.
 
"What the heck! Didn't you see where you were going?!" Yoona yelled, trying to get up. But she couldn't as her bag was too heavy.
 
"Oh, sorry!" The guy apologised. He offered Yoona his hand. Yoona hesitated before giving him his hand. He pulled her up and when Yoona looked up, her heart sank. She blinked. He was really good-looking. He had black messy hair that made him totally look good. It was the hot kind of messy. He had eyes that twinkled under the light and had sharp features. 
 
"You okay?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. 
 
"Y-yea..." Yoona replied dreamily. He smiled awkwardly at her and she blushed. His smile was captivating.
 
"Alright, you sure?" The guy asked again, this time, another guy walked over with a soccer ball in his hand. This time, the guy was taller. 
 
"Donghae, Coach asked us to gather back at the field." The taller guy said.
 
"Okay... I will be there soon." The guy which was called Donghae replied. The taller guy then nodded and ran off. Donghae turned and look into Yoona's eyes. His smile wasn't there anymore but his eyes was still concerned. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" 
 
"Yeah..." Yoona nodded. "My name is Yoona." 
 
"Well, nice to meet you Yoona, my name is Donghae." He replied quite coldly. Nevertheless, that made Yoona smiled slightly. "Okay, I gotta go. See you around. Bye!"
 
With that he ran off. without waiting for Yoona's reply.
 
"Donghae... He was pretty cute..." Yoona smiled to herself, forgetting about the "missing study date" named Jessica. 
 
-
 
"Um... I would like to apply to join the girls soccer team..." Yoona said as she asked the coach. 
 
"Hmm... Are you a new student?" The tall female coach asked. The male team had a male coach and the female team had a female one. 
 
"Yeah, my name is Im Yoona and I played soccer when I was young." 
 
"Alright, you can join the team for training tomorrow, if you like. We'll observe you for a few weeks before deciding. Is that alright with you?" The coach asked. Yoona nodded excitedly. "By the way, trainings for the girls are on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The guys have their trainings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays." 
 
Today was Thursday.
 
"Okay! Got it! Thanks!" Yoona beamed.
 
"You can get your shoes and jerseys tomorrow. We will see you tomorrow then." 
 
-
 
"Can I go now?" Jessica whined, kicking the back of a seat infront of her.
 
"Not yet, Jessica." Her acting instructor said before giving more advice to the younger students who had lesser experience. 
 
"Urgh... Why do I have to be here?!" She complained, rolling her eyes in frustration. Right after class, her acting instructor stormed into class and dragged her here. Jessica knew she had to meet Yoona at 3. As soon as she knew she was going to be late, she texted Yoona. However, she hasn't got any reply from her. Jessica bit her lips in anxiousness. She promised Yoona and now it's almost five.
 
"Just ten more minutes Jessica, I need your help to guide the younger actors!" Her instructor added before babbling on about the acting techniques.
 
"You said that fifty minutes ago..." 
 
-
 
Yoona sat on a bench outside the field. Sometimes, she would turn around and glance at him. Yeah, that's right. Him. She knew she just met him like twenty minutes ago, but she could help but find this guy especially cute. He was totally her ideal type of guy. Cool, cute, plays soccer, kind, helpful... Just perfect looking. Yoona couldn't say that she is totally inlove with him or whatever. But he definitely captured her attention so far.
 
She watched him in awe. He was pretty good in soccer. The way he kicks the ball, the way he pulls his shirt up to wipe his face, revealing his abs and the way he laughs on the field. All that makes Yoona smiles. She just couldn't help but stare.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(word count : 730)