Chapter 16 : Jealousy

Broken Arrow

The next three days, Jessica avoided Donghae. She didn't reply his messages, she didn't talk to him and when he confronted her, she pushed him aside. Jessica even avoided her friends. Yuri, Minho, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. All of them. She didn't want them to question her and since they were all close with Donghae, it made a bigger reason why she didn't hung out with them. As her friends, they will probably try all ways to make them talk. She didn't want that to happen. She hung out with Nichkhun instead and it definitely made Donghae unhappy. She didn't talk to Yoona instead and recently, she sees Yoona and Donghae together and it makes her upset. Yoona now hangs out with her group of friends, Yuri, Minho etc. Honestly, Jessica was really unhappy with Yoona. The silly Yoona didn't even realise what's happening. 

 

As summer break is round the corner, the teachers organised a two days one night camp in a forest. It's to teach the students about survival skills and teamwork. Everyone will be split into random teams of ten and unfortunately for Jessica, she's in the same team as Donghae. The camp will be in two days and everyone was feeling very excited.

 

"Sica!" Nichkhun called out as he rushed towards Jessica's table. They were now close to the point that he calls her "Sica" and she calls him "Khun". 

 

"Yes?" She looked up at her friend.

 

"I'm in Team C!" Nichkhun said, showing her his paper.

 

"Me too!" Jessica beamed, showing hers to him. They high-fived each other and smiled. 

 

The bell rang and school ended. Jessica followed Nichkhun out of the class. Jessica accidentally bumped into a girl who was running past her.

 

"Oh! Mianhe Jessica-sshi!" Jessica recognised the girl from Donghae's class. Her name was Seohyun. 

 

"Oh gwanchana!" Jessica smiled. 

 

"Oh can I ask you something?" The girl asked.

 

"Sure."

 

"Why is it that you and Donghae-sshi aren't talking? Did you guys break up?" 

 

Jessica stared awkwardly at her. Nichkhun heard it and quickly came to her rescue.

 

"Jessica, let's go!" Nichkhun pulled her away and they both disappeared into the crowd before she could answer. Jessica quietly followed Nichkun out of the school, not speaking all these while. When they were both alone, Nichkhun let go of her hand. They both stood awkwardly by the school gate, not knowing what to do.

 

"Sica!" She heard a familiar voice and she turned around. It was Donghae.

 

"Hey." Donghae said as he ran over to her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug. Jessica stood there, shocked by his sudden actions.

 

"Go away." Jessica finally realised what was going on and she pushed him. He was hugging her so tightly she couldn't push him away. 

 

"Let go of me!" She screamed and pushed harder. He refused to let her go and pulled her hard. 

 

"She said let go!" Nichkhun yelled and grabbed Donghae. He stumbled backwards and fell onto the ground. Jessica watched as Donghae stood up and punched Nichkhun in the face. Passerbys watched the two fought and even when Jessica told them to stop, they didn't. The fight went on and finally Jessica stood in between them. 

 

"Khun stop!" Jessica screamed and pushed Nichkhun from Donghae. He looked at Jessica after the two were seperated. Jessica rushed over to Donghae whose nose was bleeding after the fight. 

 

"Aish! Why did both of you fight?" Jessica reprimanded, wiping the blood off Donghae's nose. Nichkhun watched him, his heart aching. Why didn't she wipe my blood? Why is it him?! He yelled in his head, wiping the blood on his face himself. Little did he know, he had fallen for Jessica — the girl he stupidly rejected. He watch them quietly, Jessica was nagging Donghae nonstop but he could tell that it was because she cared for him. Nichkhun turned away from them and walked off.

 

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" Jessica snapped, taking out tissues and wiping Donghae's blood. "Are you crazy? You're lucky that no teachers saw what you two did!" 

 

"He started it first-"

 

"Well he was trying to protect me!" 

 

"Why should you be protected? I'm your boyfriend and what's wrong with hugging you?!" Donghae snapped back. Jessica took a step back and looked at him. Her glare was intense and she was thinking. 

 

"You're a terrible boyfriend... You rather go on a study date then walk me home. Good job, boyfriend." Jessica said sarcastically as she dumped the tissue into Donghae's hands. 

 

"Nichkhun-" She turned around but Nichkhun was nowhere to be seen. 

 

"He's gone." Donghae said, turning Jessica around. "Look, Sica. What's the big deal? I thought you said you weren't angry?" 

 

"What's the big deal?!" Jessica snapped angrily. People around them watched curiously. "Let me tell you what's the big deal okay! The study date you had was with my friend! I didn't know it was a girl..." 

 

"What? Why can't I give study dates to a girl?" Donghae asked, shaking his head. 

 

"Well because I'm your girl friend and I says so!" Jessica screamed, pushing Donghae. 

 

"Sica! Why are you so unreasonable?!" He hissed in response. He didn't know why but he felt mad at her. 

 

"Oh so now you're saying I'm unreasonable for that girl?!" She yelled, tears blurred her vision. 

 

"No... Urgh!"

 

"Well then don't talk to me!" 

 

"I'm here to make up with you, not to fight okay?!" Donghae yelled, grabbing her wrist tightly. 

 

Jessica winced in pain. "Let me go!" Jessica kicked his knee as hard as she could. He groaned and let go of her. She took the chance to push him onto the floor. He fell on his and hugged his knee. Jessica wiped her tears and ran off, pushing past the crowd that gathered to watch. 

 

 

*ayo peeps! do you guys like this update? =) i updated two chappies~~ do you guys like it? wahhaha. khun fought with hae >< and now haesica quarrelled. are you guys excited to read the camp chapters? :D  by the way, i apologise for not reply to each and everyone of you. but i swear i read them all. and because many of you were so excited to read more, i updated even if i had problems. >u< !! enjoy <3