Chapter 5 : Late Late Late

Broken Arrow

* Yay hi ~ Today's friday and this is the third chapter today oopssssssssssie. I need to start writing faster AHHAHAHA >u< Hope y'all like this chapter. 
pre warning to all hardcore haesica fan - becareful what you read haha. 

 

 

Jessica ran. That was really unusual for Jessica. She was the type of girl who never runs. Even if you are pointing a gun in her head, she still wouldn't want to run. Okay, maybe she would. Anyway, she was running. She dashed past hallways and stairs, making people around her gasp a little. They were too, shocked about the fact that the laziest girl in school is running.
 
"I am two hours late..." Jessica murmured to herself as she rushed into the library. She looked around, panting softly. Several people in the library shot her an unpleasant look. 
 
Being the cold harsh Jessica, she merely huffed and rolled her eyes back at them. They were students anyway, who cares? She climbed to the second floor, where she looked around. Yoona wasn't here. Jessica sighed.
 
"I am sorry Yoona. For being so late,"
 
-
 
Yoona sat on the bench and waited. Oh, who is she waiting for? It's Donghae actually. She spent her time just staring at him. Thank goodness he haven't turn around to see her. If he did, she would be so embarrassed. 
 
The coach blew the whistle and everyone gathered.
 
"That's the end of today's training! I expect all of you here on time tomorrow and I expect to see everyone clear of the new skills I taught all of you! You get me?!" The muscular coach demanded.
 
"Yes, sir!" All the boys cried in confidence. The coach nodded before dismissing the boys. Donghae took out his phone from his small bag and texted Jessica. Then, he picked his bottle up, slung his towel around his neck and headed towards the exit.
 
Yoona peeked and saw Donghae coming her way. She fixed her hair and sat up straight. When Donghae neared her, she turned around. Donghae was wiping his face when he noticed a familiar-looking woman on the bench. He smiled, hoping it was Jessica. However, when he walked closer he realised it was the girl he bumped into earlier on.
 
"Hey. It's you!" Yoona cried, waving.
 
"Oh hey." Donghae ruffled his wet hair and said goodbye to his friends before walking up to her. "Um, what are you doing here?"
 
"I am going to join soccer so I decided to take a look of the training first." Yoona half-lied. "Tomorrow will be my first day and I wanna do my best!"
 
"Ah... I see. My friend is in the team and she's the captain. I could ask her to guide you along if you like." Donghae replied kindly as he sat down beside Yoona. Yoona's heart skipped a beat when he did that.
 
"Sure! That would be wonderful! T-thank you!" Yoona heaved and smiled.
 
"No problem." Donghae smiled back.
 
Silence filled the air for a few minute. 
 
"Hey, wanna walk to the cafeteria or something? It's kinda boring sitting here..." Donghae said, chuckling a little to make it less awkward. 
 
"Okay," 
 
The two of them walked towards the empty cafeteria. Donghae walked towards the drink stall, with Yoona following behind him.
 
"You want something to drink?" Donghae asked.
 
"N-nah it's okay." Yoona replied, shaking her head.
 
"Really? I'll get buy you peach tea ok?" 
 
"Huh? It's alright!" 
 
"Aw, come on. Take it as a welcome treat from me," Donghae joked. "Two bottles of peach tea." He said to the vendor. He paid and passed the bottle to Yoona.
 
"Thanks..." Yoona grinned.
 
-
 
Jessica sighed, still sitting on a chair in the library. She was feeling terribly sorry. She knew that Yoona must be feeling so upset right now. Yoona is very particular about her school work. Jessica slapped her forehead in guilt. Yoona must have waited for her for a long time.
 
"Stupid me..." Jessica mumbled, pulling her hair. A few people near her looked at her in annoyance. 
 
"What?!" Jessica snapped, "will you stop looking?!" 
 
They cringed and quickly return back to what they were doing. Jessica sighed and stood up. Still feeling guilty, she walked out. Jessica checked her watch - 6.17pm. Uh oh. She was suppose to meet Donghae at the field. Great, she's late. And that was how she ended up running, again. 
 
Jessica stopped outside the field. The gate was locked and no one was there. She looked around. Where's Donghae? 
 
-
 
"Oh I get it now! Oh my god thank you oppa!" Yoona beamed as she wrote the solution down.
 
"No problem." Donghae smiled, gulping down his peach tea. Since Jessica didn't show up at the library, Yoona decided to ask Donghae for help.
 
"Oh, and this question!" Yoona said, pointing to a even harder one. Donghae leaned closer to get a good look of the question. Yoona flinched a little at the closeness and blushed. 
 
Calm down man!!!! Yoona screamed in her head.
 
"It's pretty simple. Just do this..." 
 
-
 
Jessica went to her locker and opened it. She took her things out of her locker, her bag and her homework. She fished her phone out and checked her message. 1 message from Donghae. She opened it and read.
Donghae: Hey, whr r u ? Trng ended. Phone's dying 1% meet u at the field ;)
She quickly replied.
 
Jessica: sry. m late. i was thr but i dun see u...
 
She waited for a while. No reply... She bit her lips before typing again.
 
Jessica: oppa? R u still thr? I m still in sch. I can find u if u r thr.
 
She leaned again her locker and waited. No reply. She sighed, walking out of school. Alone. 
 
-
 
Donghae chuckled and so did Yoona. 
 
"You are so weird..." Donghae said, laughing as he watch Yoona play with her drink.
 
"Oh thanks. Says the one who fell off the chair a minute ago." Yoona snapped back, smiling.
 
"Hey! Shhh! You promised you wouldn't bring that up again..." Donghae pouted. 
 
"Okay fine. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't use that to threaten you in the future!" Yoona smirked happily. Donghae gasped and pretended to be hurt, clutching his chest. Yoona just giggled and threw her eraser at him. It hit him on his forehead. They laughed. 
 
"Ouch! I think I am having a confusion..." Donghae fake fainted on the table, his head lying on Yoona's math worksheet.
 
"Hey! Get off my homework you clumsy fatass." Yoona cried as she poked Donghae's head.
 
"I am dead, I can't move." He replied.
 
"And you are talking?!" Yoona giggled. He didn't reply. "Oh you wanna play?" Yoona narrowed her eyes at him. She pulled his hair but there's wasn't any response.
 
"Get off!" Yoona whined, trying to push him off. But she wasn't strong enough. "Hello?!" 
 
"Yo! Wake up!" Yoona shook him. He didn't say anything. She watched him quietly, feeling a little uneasy.
 
"O-oppa?" Yoona blinked, shaking him.
 
"Boo!" Donghae jumped off his seat and yelled. Yoona screamed, almost falling off the chair. Donghae laughed so hard he had to clutch his stomach.
 
"You face... HAHAHAHHA... It was hilarious, your reaction was priceless!" Donghae cheered.
 
"Hmph..." Yoona pouted and folded her arms. Donghae watched her and smiled.
 
"Aw come on~ are you angry?" He sat back down and sip his peach tea.
 
"Nope." Yoona replied, picking eraser dust and throwing him at Donghae.
 
"You two!" A loud voice filled the cafeteria. Donghae and Yoona blinked in surprise. A man walked up to him. Hmm, a security guard.
 
"Can you leave already? It's alright 7.30pm. We have to close the school!"
 
"7.30?" Donghae asked in surprise. It is this late already?
 
"Oh gosh! I need to go home!" Yoona cried as she quickly stuffed her things back in her bag. 
 
"Yeah. Me too." Donghae said, packing up his stuffs.
 
"Yeah yeah. Hurry up and get out!" The grumpy security guard yelled. The two of them did what they were told and ran out of school as fast as they could. The security locked all the gates and watched those two run away. He shook his head and simply said, "Kids these days..."