Chapter 12 : Haesica's Date Part 2

Broken Arrow

 

Donghae and Jessica sat down in the restaurant. They ordered some ramen and waited patiently. They were sitting across each other. Donghae watched Jessica as she played with her fingers.
 
"Yo. What are you doing?" Donghae broke the silence.
 
"Breathing." Jessica said, grinning dumbly.
 
"Wow! I didn't know that..." He pretended to be shocked. "What?! How did you do that?!"
 
"Shut up," Jessica laughed, slapping his hands. "Cause you're dumb, that's why." 
 
"And you are the girlfriend of a dumb guy!" Donghae said.
 
"Yeah, which means I'm smart so I can teach you!" 
 
"Not really, you're smart cause you found a great guy." Donghae praised himself and winked at her. "I'm such a hottie."
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. She smiled though. The food came and they ate in silence. Donghae would occasionally disturb his girlfriend by giving her his food and snatching some of her favourite dishes. Which, ended up him in being smacked on the head, hard. 
 
They finished the dinner, paid and left. After pleading Jessica, she finally agreed on going over to his place. They took a taxi over. Donghae lived in a condominium with his mother and his elder brother.
 
"Mum! Bro! I'm home! The prince is home!" Donghae said, pushing the door open. Jessica raised a brow at him. "Prince? You call yourself the prince?" She asked.
 
"Don't question the mighty prince Donghae." He replied, faking a glare. He closed the door behind Jessica and led her to the living room. She laughed a little. 
 
Donghae's mother emerged from the kitchen and waved at Jessica.
 
"Oh it's you Jessica! Great timing!" Mrs Lee said. 
 
"Hi Mrs Lee, why great timing?" Jessica asked.
 
"I'm going out and you know, my son's a wimp. He doesn't dare to stay at home alone." She said, earning a whine from Donghae. Jessica giggled.
 
"Where's Donghwa oppa?" Jessica said between her laughters. Donghwa is Donghae's elder brother. Jessica has to admit, his brother is much more mature and hotter than Donghae is. Donghae is cute but his brother is drop dead gorgeous. 
 
"He's over at his friend's house." Mrs Lee said as she headed towards the front door. 
 
"More like girl friend." Donghae joked, sitting on the couch sloppily. 
 
Mrs Lee ignored his son's childishness. "Bye Jessica! Thanks for coming over at the right time!" She piped.
 
"You are welcome Mrs Lee, I didn't even know that you were going out but glad that I could help!" Jessica said, smiling politely.
 
"Alright! See you soon, Jessica! There's some nice food in the kitchen if you are hungry!" Mrs Lee said as she walked out of the house.
 
Jessica moved to the couch and sat beside Donghae. Donghae smiled and purposely moved closer towards her. She moved away, feeling too squashed between Donghae and the end of the couch. He moved closer, squeezing her even tightly against the arm rest.
 
"Yah!" Jessica screamed, pushing Donghae away. He laughed and stuck his tongue out at Jessica.
 
"Urgh, stupid poop." She mumbled. 
 
"I heard that!" Donghae yelled, switching through the channels. 
 
"Whatever!" Jessica snapped, watching him switch the channel. It was kind of annoying so she grabbed the remote control away from him.
 
"Stop it! It's so annoying." She said as Donghae pouted and tried to grab it back. Jessica used an arm to push him back while she held the remote away.
 
"Hey! Give it back, babe!" Donghae whined like a kid.
 
"You kept on switching the channel so it's my turn now!" Jessica protested as she switched to some fashion channel. Donghae made a disgusted face at the TV. 
 
"Ew," was his only word at that. Donghae looked at Jessica who grinned in victory.
 
"Ewwww." Donghae added. This time, it was Jessica's turn to stick her tongue out at him.
 
"Hey! That's my move!" Donghae complained.
 
"Too bad it's mine now, love." 
 
Donghae reach his hand out to her waist, ready to tickle her. He knew she's really ticklish. Finally, his hands touched her and he started tickling her. She screamed her dolphin-pitch scream and kick her legs in the air. They started struggling and fighting on the couch.
 
"Stwahp!" Jessica screamed in a fit of laughters. She pushed Donghae hands away but his hands trailed back to her waist. She started grabbing his hand and he yelled in pain.
 
"My hair!" He shouted. "You are dead!" He carefully grabbed her wrists, trying not to hurt her in the process. He pinned her down on the couch and grinned. She struggled but he was too strong.
 
"Loser." He mouthed. Jessica gasped. "No fair! You cheater bug!" She yelled.
 
Donghae chuckled and started to tickle her again. She laughed and screamed, squirming on the couch. She pushed him off but soon he pinned her down again. After squirming and fighting on the couch, they ended up with Donghae on top of Jessica again. But this time, their face was so close they almost kissed.
 
 They stared into each others' eyes, their heart racing. Jessica blushed as Donghae leaned in and gave her a peck on her lips. 
 
He climbed off and sat back on the couch. She straightened herself too and sat up. He smirked at her red face.
 
"Babe, I love the way you blush everytime we kiss, although we have kissed so many times." Donghae said, watching Jessica's face turn redder.
 
"Shut up." She snapped in embarrassment.
 
He chuckled, walking towards the disc shelves above the television. He picked out a few action movies and walked back to the couch. 
 
"Lets watch a movie." Donghae said, showing her the five discs. They picked and agreed on watching Avengers. He slipped the disc in and waited. Before the movie started, Donghae rushed to the kitchen and took two bowls of icecream out. Cookies n Cream for Jessica and Black Raspberries for Donghae. They sat close together infront of the television for the next two hours. Sometimes, cuddling close and sometimes, fighting over their favourite character in Avengers. 
 
"I think Iron Man is better." Donghae said. "He's cool!"
 
"The Hulk is the best, enough said!" Jessica snapped.
 
"No! How is he the best?! Iron man is the best!" 
 
"The Hulk is strong!" 
 
"But he is one huge lump of green thing!" 
 
"No he's not! The Iron Man is Iron! Like come on, um lameeee." Jessica retorted.
 
Their argument went on as the movie played. Finally, they agreed that Captain America is the best. 
 
(No offence to any ironman / hulk fans out their.)
 
-
 
 
(word count : 1,090)
 
*haiii double updates. Now who love me? :D lolsokayyyy Baiiii.