Chapter 14 : Oh

Broken Arrow

*hai back with another chapter! yays<3 send some ideas for any upcoming plot! It will be really helpful ~~ By the way, this is the forth update of the day. =O

omg i know right. do you guys like this many updates in a day? xD haha~ it's all for you guys ! Thanks for commenting such nice comments c: love ya omggg

 

After the whole match, Jessica sat at the bench outside the field, waiting for Donghae. After the crowd disappeared, she couldn't find Donghae. However, she saw both the boys team and girls team gathering infront of the coachs and thought Donghae would be there too. The match ended with the a tie 1-1. Anyway, she was kind of worried of Yoona, afterall, she's her friend. Then, she thought about what Nichkhun said...

 

They are close? Are they? No it can't be... I mean, they have never met before... Aish, must be some dumb rumours made up by some weird girls... Jessica thought and nodded to herself. 

 

She looked around and saw the group dispersing. Jessica smiled and stood up, hoping to see Donghae. But she didn't. 

 

"Jessica?" Yuri and Minho walked up towards her. Jessica eyes trailed off at the field. No one was there. Yuri and Minho were the last.

 

"Jessica??" Yuri waved her hand in the air. Jessica snapped away from the empty field and back at them. "What are you doing here?" 

 

"I think she's waiting for her baby fish." Minho teased, putting an arm around Yuri, whom laughed. Jessica blushed.

 

"Where is he?" Jessica asked, tilting her head a little to the right. 

 

"Oh he sent Yoona to the sickbay to have her ankle bandaged." Yuri stated. Before Jessica could have thoughts, Minho added. "Yeah. It's his fault anyway. He tripped her." 

 

Right. Jessica. Stop thinking about what Nichkhun said... Urgh. She yelled in her head.

 

"Go look for him, I'm sure he's happy to see you." Yuri winked, walking off with Minho. 

 

 

"You alright?" Donghae asked, drying his wet sweaty hair with a towel. 

 

"Yeah..." Yoona sat up straightly. Apparently, she sprained her ankle. 

 

"It's all my fault. I'm sorry." He said.

 

"You said that like five hundred times. And for the fifth hundred times, it's okay!" Yoona giggled. 

 

Donghae smiled and patted her head. "I still feel bad. Are your parents coming to fetch you home?"

 

"Nope..."

 

"What?! Why?" 

 

"They are in Thailand for some business purposes. I live at home alone." 

 

"Oh... Sorry." Donghae didn't know what to say to that so he apologised.

 

"Again? What for this time?" 

 

"Oh I don't know..." Donghae trailed off. "Anyway, it's not safe for you to walk home with that ankle." He added, pointing to her bandaged ankle.

 

"I can manage it." Yoona smiled kindly. The room was filled with silence for a while.

 

"How about I walk you home?" Donghae suggested out of a sudden.

 

 

Jessica looked through the glass door. She saw the both of them on the bed. They were talking. She hestitated, thinking if she should open the door. She thought it would be rude to barge in while they were talking so she stopped. And listened.

 

 

"Oh... Sorry." Donghae didn't know what to say to that so he apologised.

 

"Again? What for this time?" 

 

"Oh I don't know..." Donghae trailed off. "Anyway, it's not safe for you to walk home with that ankle." He added, pointing to her bandaged ankle.

 

"I can manage it." Yoona smiled kindly. The room was filled with silence for a while.

 

"How about I walk you home?" Donghae suggested out of a sudden. Jessica blinked. What? Walk her home?! What about her? She thought.

 

"No it's okay!" Yoona quickly said.

 

"Why not? First i landed you into a punishment and now this..." 

 

"That wasn't your fault. It was me who asked you to have a study date with me." Yoona said.

 

"But I could have known you had trainings on Fridays." 

 

"Well, it's alright! Cause I had a great time on last Friday! And I learnt well!" Yoona smiled, patting Donghae's back. "You did a great job, teacher!"

 

Donghae laughed, "Thanks. I know that. But I'm still sorry for getting you into trouble." 

 
 
"It's okay! You helped me alot!" Yoona grinned from ear to ear.
 
 
You even ditched a friend, for me... That meant something right, Donghae? Yoona thought, not realising that he is already taken. By her own friend. Talking about that friend, apparently, she's watching everything. 
 
 
So the reason why he couldn't walk me home is because of her? She's the friend he has to give study dates too? Wait... What's going on? Jessica's mind was in a mess as she softly closed the door and walked off from the sickbay.
 
 
 
 
 
(word count : 727)
 
 
 
*oops is it weird? ehmaigawd. so sica found out whats the reason that donghae didn't walk her home. and she found out that its yoona :o :o 
haha IKR. okay is it weird? let me know if you think it's getting weird. I just write, without much planning. It just came into me. Actually i didn't want to bring the drama in so early but some of you were too excited ~ what do you is gonna happen? :)