Chapter 1 : New Girl

Broken Arrow

 

The blonde girl, seated in the middle of the class closed her book as the bell rang. She quickly stuffed her materials into her backpack and slung it around her back. She stood up and headed towards the door. Outside the door was the hallway where students walked around.
 
"Hey pretty," 
 
Jessica heard the familiar calm voice. She felt a pair of arms around her waist and she smiled.
 
"Hi oppa!" Jessica beamed, tilting her head slightly backwards to look at her boyfriend, Donghae.
 
"Baby, lets go each lunch together." Donghae said as he pulled her closer towards her.
 
"Okay, where to?" She asked as she squirmed out of his warm body. She pulled away and looked up into his brown eyes.
 
"Hmm, what do you want to eat?" Donghae asked, running his hand through his hair. 
 
"How about pizza?" Jessica beamed, thinking about her favourite Hawaiian pizza.
 
"Sure!" Donghae said, slipping his hands into Jessica's. They had been together for a year now. Well, he liked her since the first year in high school. (Its their third year now) He's the popular type of cool guy which every girl go crazy for. Totally a gentleman. Jessica's an average girl, unusually blonde type of girl, with a pretty face and cold character. She is pretty popular among boys too but she doesn't have many friends unlike Donghae who is very well-liked. Back then, he didn't have the courage to confess, but on his second year, he finally did. He was accepted after the fifth try. And now, Jessica's is his everything. 
 
The couple walked towards the cafeteria while chatting about their day. People around them watched them with envy. They were one of the popular couples in school. Like come on, just look at them. They are just so cute together.
 
"Oppa, there was a new girl in class today," Jessica said. "She is my new partner and oh my god, she's really pretty!"
 
"Well I don't think anyone is prettier than my sica right?" Donghae said, laughing at his own mushiness.
 
"Ew... oppa!" Jessica fake shuddered at his boyfriend cheesiness. "But she is really pretty... She is really nice too."
 
They arrived at the cafeteria.
 
"Her name is-" 
 
"Jessica! Donghae!"
 
A quite tanned girl ran towards them. Her pony tail bouncing as she ran. She was quite tall for a girl and really pretty. She has long legs and black wavy hair which was now tied in a pony tail.
 
"Hi Yuri," Jessica smiled at her best friend. Behind Yuri was a guy slightly taller than her. His curly brown hair boucing in his eyes as he jogged behind Yuri. They do seem to have some similarity between them.
 
"Yo Minho!" Donghae added.
 
Who are they? Minho and Yuri is another popular couple in school. They are known for their sportiness and their pranks. They are both the top sportsman and sportswoman in the school. Both in the soccer team, and captain for their teams. Yuri, the captain for the girls team and Minho, captain for the boys'. This couple is what makes the school even more exciting. They enjoy playing pranks on people and every new kid in school has to go through some prank service from this couple. Every. 
 
"Yo!" Minho said as he bro-fist Donghae. 
 
"Sica, Minho wanted to have lunch with you guys. You know double date..."
 
"Make it a triple date," Eunhyuk said as he popped out behind from Minho. 
 
"What?" Hyoyeon yelled. Okay, not too loud actually.
 
"Oh, hello Hyo! Hello Eunhyuk oppa!" Jessica laughed awkwardly as she waved at them. 
 
"Since when did I said I would go on a date with you?!" Hyoyeon shot Eunhyuk a glare. Eunhyuk has a crush on Hyoyeon and he is telling the whole world about it. Sadly, Hyoyeon doesn't have any feelings for him. He tried anyway...
 
"Sica and I are going for pizza after school. Come if you like..." Donghae said as he pushed past the rest and walked towards the usual table. The rest followed after. As usual, the table was empty. Of course, everyone knows that table was meant for this group of popular couples. 
 
"So what do you want to eat?" Donghae asked as soon as Jessica sat down.
 
"I can order it myself~" Jessica said as she stood up again.
 
"It's alright, I will do it for you." Donghae smiled and Jessica nodded.
 
"Okay, thanks! I just want a burger," she added, sitting back down. Yuri climbed in and sat beside Jessica. The rest went to order while the two sat and talked.
 
"Jessica?" 
 
Jessica looked up to see the new girl...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(word count: 774)