Chapter 2 : Pizza

Broken Arrow

 

"Jessica?" 
 
Jessica looked up to see the new girl...
 
-
 
"Oh! Yoona! Hi!" Jessica grinned at the new girl.
 
"Did I scare you? I am sorry, I didn't mean to..." Yoona bowed slightly.
 
"Nah, it's okay!" Jessica faked a smile back. Yoona nodded softly before looking at Yuri. Jessica caught the eye contact between her friends.
 
"Oh yea! Yuri, this is Yoona, my new classmate. She just transferred here." Jessica gestured towards Yoona. "Yoona, this is Yuri, my best friend. She is the best female athletic in school." Jessica winked at that, making Yuri smile awkwardly. 
 
"Hi!" Yoona smiled brightly.
 
"Hey," Yuri replied coolly. There had been many new kids around here lately so she's used to greeting new excited students like Yoona.
 
"So, Jessica, is it okay if we meet up tomorrow so you can help me catch up with the class?" Yoona asked, "I am lagging behind one chapter in Math, it will be great if you could help me out!"
 
"Sure! Tomorrow at 3pm?" Jessica asked and Yoona grinned widely while nodding. "Alright, see you at the library!"
 
Before Yoona left, they exchanged phone numbers. Once they were done, Yoona waved goodbye and disappeared into the crowd of hungry students.
 
"Wow, she's pretty..." Yuri said as she watch Yoona walk off.
 
"Yeah, everyone in class is talking about her beauty too. But I think what matters most is that she's nice." Jessica pointed out as her boyfriend and her other friends approached the table with food. 
 
"Food is here!" Eunhyuk exlcaimed, placing the trays on the table. They all ate their food hungrily, while joking around and being their usual dorky selves. Soon, the bell rang and the break was over. They all went their separate ways to their classes.
 
-
 
After school, they gathered at the school gate, ready to get some Pizza. They took a cab to the usual Pizza Restaurant about a streets away from school.
 
"One medium Hawaiian, one medium pepper chicken and eight pieces of chicken wings." Minho ordered.
 
"Drinks?" The waiter asked.
 
"Six Pepsi." Minho said after asking the rest through eye contact.
 
"Alright, is that all?"
 
"Yes."
 
The waiter smiled and thanked them before walking off. Minho closed the menu and turned his attention back to the group. Yuri sighed restlessly as she laid her head onto Minho's shoulder.
 
"I am so tired..." Yuri mumbled, tapping her fingers on the table.
 
"You are always tired, Yuri." Hyoyeon said, folding her arms. Eunhyuk nodded in agreement. 
 
"Yep!" He added.
 
"Shut up Hyukkie." Yuri snapped. "You always agree with Hyoyeon." 
 
"Hey! Thats not true!" Eunhyuk snap back.
 
Silence filled the air as they waited for the food. Eunhyuk looked over to Hyoyeon who was sitting across him. He sighed as his eyes glanced over to the couples around them.
 
Damn, I wish Hyoyeon was my girl friend. He thought, watching HaeSica mumbling between themselves and MinYul being mushy.
 
"Here, one medium Hawaiian pizza and one medium Pepper Chicken," the waiter returned and placed two plates of pizzas onto the table.
 
"Yeah, that's right." Hyoyeon said. The waiter then placed six cups of Pepsi onto the table.
 
"The chicken wings will be here in about two minutes." The waiter added before walking back.
 
"Yay!" Jessica grinned and sat up straight. She peeled a piece of Hawaiian pizza off the plate and took a bite. "Yum!" Donghae chuckled as he watched his girl friend eat in such a cute way. He moved took a pizza and started eating it.
 
Soon, the chicken wings arrived and they became even more excited. They devoured the food in satisfaction before paying and leaving.
 
"Hey, you guys go back first. Sica and I are going to walk around before going back." Donghae said as the cab arrived.
 
"Okay then. See you two tomorrow!" Minho said as he opened the door for Yuri. Yuri waved at them before climbing in. Hyoyeon and Enhyuk climbed in too, leaving Donghae and Jessica outside the restaurant. 
 
 
 
 
 
(Word count : 662)