Wake Up!

Highschool Friends

Daesung's POV:

Ahh. Another day of highschool. My least favorite day though. A monday. Today I had a test in my favorite subject. Science. I was the science nerd of my class. But I wasnt very nerdy. I was on the football team though. My bestfriend Top was on the team too. Captain actually. I had known him since he moved right next to me. I loved him very much. Top was always there for me. He was a tall guy. Top decided about a couple months ago to dye his hair an electric blue that was very noticable.

I texted Top to hurry and get ready for school because I was coming over. He didnt respond in a timely matter. I grabbed grabbed my backpack and a granola bar and ran to his house. Top's mom let me in.

Top's POV:

Zzzzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzzzzz....

.Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Daesung's POV:

I quietly made my way to his room. "TOP GET UP THERES A FIRE HURRY UP BEFORE YOU BURN TO DEATH YOU IDIOT!!!" I yelled shaking him. Top jumped up and fell off his bed. He scrambled out of his room screaming down the stairs. I sat on his bed and laughed. After hearing a loud dialogue with his mother, Top returned upstairs angrily. "You tricked me!" Top ran and jumped on top of me. He wrestled with me as I laughed at his failure. "If you would have texted me back this wouldnt be happening!" I said smiling. I pushed him to the floor and he couldnt stop laughing. "Pabo." I said chuckling. "Atleat Im y!" Top defended. I made a face at him that said 'reaaaallly?' He read my face and nodded his head yes. "Atleast I wont be late for school." I said with a smirk. Top's face turned from cocky to freaked as he realized that he needed to get ready. "Oh, god! I completely forgot! Thanks to you playing around with me!" He scolded running to his bathroom. Top his shower. I pulledout my phone and checked my social network sites. About five minutes later the water turned off and I heard a groan from Top. "Daesung, could you hand me some clothes?" Top asked innocently. I knew that fool forgot clothes. "Yes!" I searched his room for the most tight stuff he had. I found black super skinny jeans and a tank top he obviously couldnt really wear anymore. "Here." I said knocking on the door. Top's hand slid out from the door he just barely cracked. As I breathed I could smell his strong body wash making me cough. "Thanks!" Top closed the door and changed quickly. When he came out his face showed no amusement what so ever. The jeans were very tight on him! Poor guy was probably suffering. The tank top looked fine but it did kind of show all detail through the fabric. You could see his abs through his shirt. "And you had to pick the tightest things I had." He said finding a gray beanie. "Yes infact I did." I answered smiling. "You have to wear that too. No changing." I added. Top glared at me. "Its not that I was going to change. I mean its gonna take me about twenty years to get out of this stuff." He sassed. I simply laughed.

School was close enough for us to walk to. Today there were clear skies and a light wind. The temperature was a comfortable warm. Top put on his clear framed sun glasses and walked cooly. He was one for the bad boy look. "You know we have a test in science today, right?" I asked. Top froze. "Today!? I thought Mr. Dwills said it was on Wednsday!?" I put my palm to my forehead. "Noo! Today! The math test is Wednesday!" I corrected. "Dang it..." Top took out his phone and continued the conversation. "Well what is it about?"

Top's POV:

Darn it another test to fail. I needed to keep my grades up for football. "Well, what is it about?" I asked Daesung. I texted our friends Seungri, Jiyong, and Taeyang about the test. I figured they were oblivious to it as well. "weather stuff! Like fronts, winds, precipitation." Daesung said kicking a pebble. Good enough. I might not do too bad then. I knew that stuff well. I didn't like too many things in school. "Ehhh I can deal." I said chuckling. Daesung hit me in the head. "Ow!" I whined. We were getting closer to the school. "You need to make good grades hyung! The team IS dependent on you!" Daesung sternly said. "Yes Daesung I know!"
 
Short, first chapter >~< Next chapter should be more interesting! hopefully!