Chapter 2 - Seo Yoon Hee

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------------

 

 

 

 

For the whole week L always goes to the bar everynight, drinking until he passed out. L really can’t believe that Krystal would do this to him again. He thought that Krystal will change, but she didn’t that why L was really disappointed to her.

 

-------------------------

 

 It was Friday night and the infinite boys decided to go to the bar before the start of classes this school year. When they entered at the bar, all girls are looking at them, why? Cause they are all good looking and hot at the same time. Hoya and Dongwoo are on the dance floor, Woohyun and Sunggyu are checking out some girls, Sungjong is on their table drinking. L was on his way to the comfort room when he bumped someone, it was a waitress at the bar holding some cocktail drinks, the drinks fell from the waitress tray to L’s shirt.

Oh no..  I’m really sorry sir I didn’t see someone’s coming. Sir please don’t report this to my manager, please he’ll fire me if he knows this. Im begging you sir, I really need this job. L just stare at her cause L admire her pretty and innocent face. Then that thought came to L’s mind. This is the right girl for my revenge, she’s the one that I’ll use to make Krystal jealous. L thought.

 

No, it's my fault also, i didn't look where i was going. Its okay I won’t tell this to your manager, but you have to talk to me after your shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter