Chapter 7 - Meet My New Girlfriend

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

 

 

Myungsoo went to sit beside Yoonhee while the other boys exchanged weird looks before sitting too. Krystal was dumbfounded on her spot but she decided to set aside her feelings and just pretend not to care.

Yoonhee stared at Myungsoo with wide eyes, still processing her mind of what just happened. So Myungsoo was part of the kingkas? And he’s super popular. And he just announced to the whole school that he is dating Yoonhee?!! What the hell Just Yoonhee got herself into?

Somehow, she thinks that this whole plan was nothing but a pain in the since she has to deal with lots of fangirls. It wasn’t easy! But of course, it kind of makes her proud and the butterflies in her stomach never fail to makes her smile. Maybe it wasn’t a bad idea being the girlfriend of this kingka… Even if it’s fake.

Anyway, back to what is currently happening…

Just as when Myungsoo was having fun and “flirting” with his new girlfriend, someone just interrupted their lovey dovey scene. “Oppa” Someone calls her voice sound like a beautiful melody and they had to look up. It was Krystal.

“Oh, hey Krystal” Myungsoo nonchalantly waves as if seeing her was just part of his normal life. His voice sounds careless that Krystal almost gawked at him. *Krystal only?!!* She thought, but shrugged anyway.

Yoonhee looked at her from head to toe and she has to admit that she really is beautiful. Yoonhee snorted and looks away, feeling insecurity building up inside her. So what if she’s pretty? It’s not like she’s going to see her for the rest of her life!

“By the way, have you met my NEW girlfriend?” Myungsoo asked, making sure to exaggerate the ‘new’ word. Krystal flinches but gave a small smile, enough to make Myungsoo go crazy.

“This is Yoonhee, my girlfriend” He proudly announced as he placed his arm around her slim waist. Yoonhee awkwardly smiles at Krystal.

 

 

-----

Kring!!! Kring!!! Kring!!! It was the school bell, signalling that lunch break was over.

Infinite parted ways to go to their respective class while L decided to walk Yoon Hee to her next class. A few minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter