Chapter 16 - Suprised

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

 

 

Myungsoo was on the way to hotel where he would meet Sungyeol and its Girlfriend. He invited Krystal to come with him but Krystal refuses to because she says she had an earlier plan for tonight. Myungsoo did came earlier than the couple, he was spacing out when someone pokes him at his shoulders, he look back and it was Sungyeol. He noticed that Sungyeol was alone, actually he was really curious of what his Best friend’s girl look like.

“Oh, Sungyeol, where is she?”

The man who is in question looks back to find his girlfriend crouching down to get her purse, when the girl was done picking up her purse she ran towards her boyfriend.

“Oppa, I’m sorry I accidentally dropped my purse” she was cut off when her boyfriend stopped her by laying a finger at her lips.

“It’s okay baby. By the way Jagii this is my Best friend Myungsoo. Myungsoo this is my Girlfriend Yoon Hee”

 

Yoon Hee’s POV

When I entered the hotel I suddenly felt nervous, I don’t know why, I just felt like I shouldn’t have come here. It felt like something’s going to happen. When we entered the hotel restaurant, my heart was beating fast, my palms were sweating and I suddenly dropped my purse. When I’m nervous I tend to do more mistakes, stupid things. Sungyeol left me so I ran towards him, I say sorry but he stopped me. Then he introduced me to his bestfriend. I looked at his bestfriend and I was surprised. Is this true? Am I dreaming? I mentally face palmed myself. And it’s true the one in front of me is none other Myungsoo. What the hell!! Fate is really playing with me. Does it really have to be him. My boyfriends bestfriend? Why? Why is this happening to me? Why of all people it has to be him?  And the bigger problem is that I haven’t even tell Sungyeol that my previous job was to be someone else fake girlfriend. I think I should tell this to him.

When I came back to my senses I looked at Sungyeol and gaze back again at Myungsoo, his jaw was slightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter