Chapter 6 - First Day

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-----

 

 

-          Next morning –

 

 

You woke up and headed to the dining table to grab her breakfast. She sat beside Sungjae and feed him. When she’s done, she helped her mom to clean the kitchen. That’s when her mom asked her about Myungsoo.

 

“So, mind telling me who is your friend?” her mom asked her.

“eotokke? Should I tell my mom the truth? I can’t lie to her. I’ll just Myungsoo that my mom has to know the truth.” Yoon Hee thought.

“uhm.. actually mom he’s my new boss.” Yoon Hee said..

“your new boss? How come?” her mom said furrowing her eyebrows.

“I met him at the club and he heard that the club wouldn’t renew my contract anymore, he also heard that I needed a new job so he offers me one.” Yoon Hee said.

“so what was your job?”

“I have to pretend that I’m his new girlfriend. So her ex-girlfriend will want him back.” And then Yoon Hee told her mom everything..

 

 

 

-----

 

It was first day of school and your first day to be Myungsoo’s girlfriend. you were waiting for Myungsoo outside your house. Few minutes later L arrived and drove both of you to school. L car is just only a few meters from the gate, when you told him to stop the car.

“wait stop the car.” You said.

“why?” L asked.

“I think it’s better if you’ll drop me here. I’ll just walk from here to school.” You said.

“arasso, let’s just meet at the school’s cafeteria later.”

 

-----

When you entered the schools gate, you received a lot of stares, the girls gave you a cold stares cause the boys in school is drooling at you. Some of the guys approach you and try to befriend you, some try to hit on you.

 

You finally found your classroom. You waited outside and your teacher signalled you to come inside. She told you to introduce yourself. You obliged and stand in the middle of the room.

“Anneyong haseyo chonun Seo Yoon Hee imnida J. Please take care of me and hope to be friends with you all.”

“Ms. Seo Yoon Hee you can sit beside” your teaching is looking for a vacant seat then she spotted a vacant table beside, “Mr. Lee Sungjong please raise your hand.” He rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter