Chapter 25 - Decision

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Weekend passed and Yoon Hee finally made her decision.

 

 

--

After her shift at the Cafeteria she called Sungyeol to come to the park near her house.

Sungyeol knew why Yoon Hee called him. ‘She had made up her mind’ he sighed at the thought and stepped out his car.

Walking towards Yoon Hee’s figure, who’s sitting at one of the swing, he took a picture of her in his mind.  As he went near her he gave her a back hug which Yoon Hee almost jumped in surprise. “Jagii. Did I wait for too long” he asks as he sat beside her. “No, I also got here just a few minutes ago.” She says.

--

They talked about random things. Yoon Hee would laugh because Sungyeol would tell some random joke and after that joke there was an awkward silence and Yoon Hee thought that this is the right time.

“Oppa. I have to tell you something” Yoon Hee started as she fished out the something in her bag. “Oppa.” She says as she grabs Sungyeol’s hand and gave him back the ring.

 (It is a different ring. Since Sungyeol didn’t use the ring that Myungsoo bought.)

“Oppa, I’m sorry but I can’t accept your proposal.” She says as her tears starts to fall from her eyes. Guilt was eating up inside her.

Sungyeol was trying to keep his tears not to fall but it does. He knew that this would happen but at least he tried. He tried his best but he guessed his best wasn’t good enough. He already knew that this would’ve happen, that Yoon Hee would fall out of love. He can’t blame Yoon Hee, truth is blame his self for being at the other side of the world when they were in the relationship, when Yoon Hee needed him he wasn’t there, especially when Yoon Hee’s father died, he wasn’t there to comfort him when she needed him the most.

He was rather thankful that Yoon Hee understands him that time. He knows it was hard for someone to have a long distance relationship especially when you’re the girl.

“You don’t have to say sorry.” He says as he wiped the tears in his cheeks.

“No, Oppa. I have to.”

“is it because of him?” Sungyeol asked.

 “Its okay, I understand you don’t have to answer my question. At least I know who he was. At least I know you’re in good hands.” Sungyeol said. His heart we’re shattered into pieces when he says that and his eyes were overflowing with tears. He already accepted the fact that Yoon Hee won’t choose him over Myungsoo when he proposed to her.

Yoon Hee stared at him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter