Chapter 20 - Suspicions and Confirmation

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--

 

2nd period was done and break was next. Sungjong and Yoon Hee were conversing about their earlier lessons while going to the cafeteria where Infinite was waiting for them.

Yoon Hee sat beside Sungyeol. Sungyeol stands up to grab some food for Yoon Hee, meanwhile Myungsoo was also heading to the table, a small smile formed on his lips when he saw Yoon Hee, he sat beside her and smiled at Infinite.

“Hey, how are you?” he asked without looking at her.

“I’m good.”

Myungsoo then looks at her bruises that have healed a bit now. “It seems to have healed now. it would leave a scar so you better put some cream on it.” he says firmly while caressing it, the latter watched him as he did that, Sunggyu and Woohyun glanced at each other when they  saw Sungyeol was coming back.

Before Yoon Hee could answer, Sungyeol sat beside her. Yoon Hee pulled off her arms on Myungsoo hands. She looked really nervous, not because Sungyeol was there, but because of Myungsoo’s touch, makes her shiver. She her lips and forced a smile to his boyfriend.

Sungyeol started to feed her while she was conversing to the others. Myungsoo and her started to play ‘kai bai bo’ who losses would be flick on the forehead. The game goes on and Yoon Hee was lucky to win for 3 rounds, on the fourth round Myungsoo won and when he was about o flick Yoon Hee’s forehead, he saw that her eyes were tightly shut, he chuckled and flicked her forehead, a little bit hard. “Aww” she hissed in pain and look sharply on Myungsoo. “Palli, I’m going to win this round” she said and they played another round. She won and gets ready to flicked Myungsoo really hard. She bits her lower lip, and concentrate to flick Myungsoo, he looks at her angelic face that was now in front of him. Then she hit her.

“Aww, Yoon Hee you hit my eyes.” he groaned in pain.

“Omo. I’m sorry Myungsoo.” she says as she caressed gently Myungsoo’s eyes. “Does it hurt that much?” she asks the one in pain. “Not that much.” and held Yoon Hee’s hand and starred at her.

Sungyeol who was watching them, flinches but he shrugged the feeling anyway, he trust his bestfriend and his girlfriend. The infinite’s eyes widened at the two, especially Sunggyu and Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter