Chapter 11 - Having Fun with SungJae

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11:00 am when Yoon Hee wakes up. She was really tired from yesterday’s event. She headed downstairs to have a breakfast but she realized it was too late for breakfast. She saw her mom preparing the table for their lunch, so she decided to help her mom.

“Yoon Hee. Do you have any plans for today? Cause if you don’t, can you accompany Sungjae at the hospital later, it is his monthly check-up today. I have some errands to do.” Her mom said.

“Okay mom. What time is it?” she asked her mom. She didn’t hesitate to accompany Sungjae because she will have an alone time with his little brother.

“2:00 pm” her mom shouted from the kitchen.

“Okay.”

 

After lunch Yoon Hee and Sungjae prepared theirselves for the check-up. Mrs. Seo already left because she had an earlier appointment. Just as when Yoon Hee locked their door and was about to go. A car stopped in front of their house. It was Myungsoo.

Myungsoo walk towards them. “Oppa. What are you doing here???” she asked curiously. Myungsoo cringed down to meet Sungjae’s level, he find Sungjae really cute.

“Who’s this little boy here? Why is he so cute?” He patted Sungjae’s head and looks up to Yoon Hee.

“Yeah. He is my brother. But Oppa, really what are you doing here?” Sungjae’s was taken aback, he hides at Yoon Hee legs, and was peeking at Myungsoo.

“I’m here to ask if you have plans for today.”

“I’m sorry Oppa but I have to go to the hospital today for Sungjae’s monthly check-up.” She said.

“Oh. Really? Then I will accompany the both of you today. I don’t have any plans either. Let’s go.” He said to Yoon Hee and offers his hand at Sungjae. He wanted to gain Sungjae’s trust.

MyungSoo really likes kid. He was an only son, he always wanted to have a little brother when he was young, but unfortunately his parent’s wasn’t lucky to have another one. So when he saw Sungjae for the first time he wanted Sungjae to be the little brother that he never had.

“Okay. We should go now. The doctor’s waiting for us Sungjae.” Yoon Hee said. Myungsoo grab Sungjae’s hand and dragged him to his car. Yoon Hee followed them and they zoomed off.

A few minute of ride. They now arrived at the hospital. Sungjae’s was doing some test inside the laboratory, while the two were waiting outside.

“What is Sungjae’s sickness?” he asked.

“Huh? Uhm he has a con diseas.” She says then frowns.

“Ah.” Myungsoo noticed it when Yoon Hee frowns, so he decided not to ask anymore about it.

After a few minutes, Sungjae’s finally done with the check-up. The doctor told Yoon Hee that Sungjae’s condition was getting better. Yoon Hee smiled widely at the doctor before she exited the room. They headed to where Myungsoo was and tell him that they were done and they can go now.

Myungsoo held Sungjae’s and they headed to his car.

“Sungjae. Do you want to go to somewhere? Like do you want to go to the Zoo?” he asked the young boy, without the sister knowing it

Sungjae’s eye’s was twinkling when Myungsoo asked him. He never been to a zoo before, he nodded and smiled to Myungsoo widely.

“Really? Come on let’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter