Chapter 12 - At the Beach Vacation

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--

 

 

I’ll be back to Seoul soon Jagii. I miss you. Love you :*

From: unknown number.

 

She stared at her phone for a minute before she came back to her senses. She knows who it was, no one calls her jagii or jagiya except for Sungyeol. “Oppa?” she asked herself, at first she was happy, but when she remembers Myungsoo she got confused. She doesn’t know why she felt irrational. Before when Sungyeol says that he would be back to Seoul, she’s excited and can’t wait for that time to come, but now, it’s different she thought maybe it was because Sungyeol doesn’t know what is her job right now, maybe Sungyeol would be mad if he knows that her job was to be a fake girlfriend someone. But she shrugged it anyways. *he’s not here yet, just think of the solution if he’s here*

 

--

 

Everything was fine Myungsoo’s fans in school already accepted his relationship with Yoon Hee even though it is fake. Yoon Hee was glad cause the glares that she’s receiving everyday was lessened.

 

Myungsoo was on his way to Yoon Hee’s class to fetch her, when someone blocked his way. “Oh it’s you Krystal. What’s up?” Myungsoo nonchalantly waves at her.

“I wanted to invite you to my beach vacation this weekend Oppa.” She says seductively.

“Really can I bring Yoon Hee?”

“If you want you can. You can bring Infinite if you want.” She says not interested anymore.

“Okay then, I’ll tell the boys. Bye. have to go. My girlfriend’s waiting for me. ”

Myungsoo got home by 8:00 pm at infinte’s dorm after he had drop Yoon Hee to their house. he saw his friend laying at sofa some at the ground watching t.v.

“were going to beach this weekend.”

“why? hyung” Sungjong asked.

“Krystal invites us.”

“Again. Invited us again? Why? they are boring” it was Hoya

“Yeah. Why does she always invites us to all the party she held, she’s not like that before. She’s not fun to be with” Dongwoo said.

“Maybe she is jealous” Woohyun said smirking.

“Shut up Woohyun. You’re non-sense.” Sunggyu scolded the younger one.

While the guys were bickering Myungsoo’s phone rang. He excused himself and answered it. It was from unknown number, at first he was hesitating if he would answer the call or not, but In the end he answered it. *maybe it is an important call* he thought

“Hello?” Myungsoo answered curiously.

“Hey. Myungsoo it’s me Sungyeol.”

“Oh, hyung. How are you?”

“Im Good. I’ll be back there soon.”

“Really when was that?”

“It’s on….. SECRET! I want to surprise you guys just wait for me.”

“Ara ara.  We’ll wait. I’ll hang up now.”

 

“Who’s that L?” Sunggyu asked.

“Sungyeol.”

“Really what did he say?” the latter cooed.

“He says he’ll come back here soon.” Myungsoo says

“When hyung?” Sungjong asked

“I don’t know. He didn’t tell me. He just told me to wait for his comeback, cause he wanted to surprise us.” Myungsoo said.

“Tch. Surprise but he already told us that he’ll comeback, wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter