Chapter 9 - Party

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-----

 

 

 

Days and weeks have passed. Yoon Hee and Myungsoo was doing well with their plan. Krystal was really pissed when she saw the ‘couple’ flirting. She can’t bear to see it anymore. It felt like someone stabs her at the back when she sees the couple.

 

It was Wednesday. Few minutes before the second period end Myungsoo decided to fetch Yoon Hee from her class so they can go together at the cafeteria.

 

When the ‘couple’ arrived at the cafeteria they immediately headed to infinites table and settle themselves. Just as when Myungsoo was having fun and “flirting” with his new girlfriend, someone just interrupted their lovey dovey scene. “Oppa” Someone calls her voice sound like a beautiful melody and they had to look up. It was Krystal.

“Oh, hey Krystal” Myungsoo nonchalantly waves at her.

“Sulli unnie, is having a birthday party this friday, she wanted to personally invite you guys but she is still busy inviting the others. So she sends me here to give you guys this invitation.” then she glance at Yoon Hee and gave her a fake smile. “Oh Yoon Hee you’re here?!? Do you want to come? I can give you one, if you want.” she said sarcastically. Yoon Hee was starring at her then her gaze transferat Myungsoo like she was asking him if she will accept the invitation or not. Then Myungsoo suddenly spoke. “She will come… With ME.” emphasizing the word ‘me’. Then she slung his arm on her slim waist. Krystal jaw dropped. She didn’t expect that Myungsoo would answer for Yoon Hee especially what Myungsoo had said. “Okay” that was all she can say. “I’m going now, see you on Friday guys. She headed to f(x) table then scoffs. Hmf, I’m hating her more. Then f(x) glance at each other and gave each other ‘I can smell war is coming’ look.

 

Days have passed. It was Friday, the day of Sulli’s birthday. Myungsoo and Yoon Hee was on their way home when Yoon Hee was hesitating to ask Myungsoo of what she would wear later. Then they finally arrived at Yoon Hee’s house when Myungsoo handed him a Big Box.

“What is this?” she asked.

“Wear that later” He said firmly.

She furrowed her eyebrows and gaze at Myungsoo.

“Bye. I’ll pick you up later.” Then Myungsoo zoomed off.

 

 

------

 

It was already 6:00 pm now and Yoon Hee decided to prepare herself for tonight event. She takes a bath, brush her teeth. She dries her hair using a blow dryer then she puts on a light make up. After she was done with her face she’s back on giving a big waves at the ends of her hair. Then she gaze at box Myungsoo gave her earlier. She opened it and saw a white long dress and a white stilleto. It was simple but very elegant. It also has some diamonds on it. Her jaw dropped it was really beautiful. She can’t imagine herself wearing this kind of dress. She knows that it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter