Chapter 21 - The One to Wake Up

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

 

Since then Sungyeol would distance himself and Yoon Hee from Myungsoo. Everytime Infinite would hangout he would refuse to join, especially when Myungsoo was the one insisting that he should come and bring Yoon Hee. He would always say that they already have an earlier plan for that day or if they would come and join them he would leave early and dragged Yoon Hee along with him.

Today Infinite planned to have a Samgyeopsal at their dorm. Sunggyu invited Yoon Hee over cause Sungyeol wasn’t at their dorm; he was at his parent’s house. he told to come at 7:00 Pm when everything is done but Yoon Hee went there earlier she went there at 6:00 pm. Hoya opened the door for her and was surprised to see that she was early and she was with some kid. Yoon Hee went in and dragged Sungjae along with her. “Is L oppa here?” she asked. “Yeah he’s, he’s in his room.” Hoya answered and gaze at Sungjae then to her and gave her a curious look.

“Sungjae you wanted to see your Myungsoo hyung right?” she asked the little one. Sungjae nodded in response. “Then go upstairs and wake him up.” She commanded and gaze at Hoya. “He’s my little brother, my Mom goes out no one will look at him at home and also he really wanted see L oppa he like him as a Hyung. Is it okay that I brought him here?”

“Yes of course, it’s going to be fun. Oh really he likes L? It’s a good idea you brought him here, L was really hard to wake up. I guess we’ll see what your brother has to do just to wake him up.” Hoya said and started to run upstairs.

Yoon Hee head to the kitchen she saw Sungjong preparing the food. “Hey, can I help?”

Sungjong heard a familiar voice then when turned around he saw Yoon Hee he walked towards her. “Of course you can but its just 6:00 o’clock why you are already here?” he asks while walking toward the kitchen counter to wash the vegetables that have to be washed. “I don’t have anything to do at home since it’s my rest day today so I decided that I should come here earlier so I can help you guys to prepare.” She says while following Singsong to the kitchen and helps him to wash the vegetables. Sungjong nodded to her as they both washed vegetables. He washed the lettuce while Yoon Hee washes the peppers. “By the way I brought my brother here.” She snapped. Sungjong was surprised; he and the other infinite members were really close to kids. He really wanted to meet Sungjae when Myungsoo told him that he’s a really cute little boy. “Where is he?” he asked. “He’s upstairs waking L up. Hoya’s also there watching if my brother could wake L up.” She shouted at the last part, as Sungjong heard that Sungjae was upstairs he immediately ran. Yoon Hee was the again dumbfounded for the second time.

 

--

Sungjae was in front of Myungsoo room, he bit his nails because he was a little bit hesitant to go inside without Myungsoo knowing, he knocked 3 times until Hoya came upstairs, he saw Sungjae and walked toward the door and opened it for him. “Its okay, don’t be bothered if he’s asleep, remember what your Noona said, you go wake him up.” Hoya said not even bothering to lessen the volume of his voice; Myungsoo was really a deep sleeper after all.

Sungjae look up to him and smiled, he liked Hoya’s aura he thought that he’s also like his Myungsoo Hyung, kind and fun to be with. Hoya saw Sungjae’s smile and he thought that maybe Sungjae also liked him, he offered his hand and they get inside Myungsoo room.

Myungsoo was sleeping peacefully when Sungjae crawl up to his bed while Hoya sat at the edge of the bed. Sungjae poked him at his arms, but he didn’t react, Sungjae tried to poke him harder. Hoya even slap Myungsoo legs but he just groaned. Sungjong already came in the room and saw Sungjae giggling with Hoya. He walked towards him and introduced himself.  “Hi, you’re Sungjae right? I’m Sungjong.” and offered his hand to the younger one, Sungjae accepts it and shook Sungjong hands; Sungjong can’t help it and hug Sungjae he was really a cute little boy with angelic face like her sister. Sungjae hugged him back and patted Sungjong’s shoulders. “can I also call you Hyung.” The little one asks waiting for his answer. “Of course.” He replied and saw a big smile appeared to the little boy. “So Hyung what are you guys doing?” he asked Hoya. “We are waking Hyung but he won’t even bulge.” Sungjae answered instead of Hoya.

 

Sunggyu went to the kitchen to check if everything is already done and that all they need to do is to wait for Yoon Hee to arrive. When he entered the kitchen he saw Yoon Hee arranging the plates that they need to use. “Why are you the one arranging that you’re a guest you shouldn’t do that.” he went to her and grab the plates that Yoon Hee was holding. He went to the backyard where they were going to eat the Samgyeopsal and went back to the kitchen. “By the way, where is Sungjong and Hoya? As far as I remember they are the one who should be preparing” he asks while they went to the living room. “I guess they are busy playing with my brother.” She said. “Really you brought him here? Where are they?” Sunggyu asks while he heard 4 guys were laughing upstairs. He looked at Yoon Hee and they went upstairs.

 

Woohyun heard someone shout and someone giggle; he was just next room to Myungsoo. He got curious so he went out of his room. He walked toward Myungsoo room and saw that his door is opened, he heard that the giggle come from this so he peaked. He saw a little boy with a very bright and sweet smile. Just like mine he thought and went in. “Hey little boy, I’m Nam Woohyun and you are?” He asks while giving him his ‘so called’ sweet smile. “I’m Seo Sungjae” and also gave Woohyun his bright aura and sweet smile. “Seo Sungjae? You’re Yoon Hee’s liitle brother?” He asked in disbelief no wonder he looks like her. Sungjae nodded and went to sit in Hoya’s lap. “Hyungs. Myungsoo Hyung won’t wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter