Chapter 22 - Help

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Sungyeol was now standing at the balcony grills, he rested his arm at the grills as Myungsoo did the same.

 

“What do you think about her?” Sungyeol says calmly.

 

“Huh? Who?” Myungsoo ask curiously.

 

“Yoon Hee. What do you think about her? She’s great right.”  Sungyeol said.

 

“U-uhm yeah she is really great. She’s beautiful, kind, a loving sister, a responsible daughter, a great friend. You’re so lucky to have her.” Myungsoo says and frowns at the last sentence.

Sungyeol noticed it, but he didn’t want Myungsoo to know that he already knows it. He also can’t blame him for falling for his girlfriend. No one has fault in here, I can’t blame you Myungsoo, she’s a wonderful girl, and it’s not hard to love her. But I have to do this I also love her and I need her now but it still up to her, unless you give up. He thought and shook his head.

“Yeah I’m so lucky. You’re my bestfriend right?” Sungyeol asks cooly putting his hand inside his pants pocket.

 “Yes of course, why are you asking that question?” Myungsoo asks as he furrowed his brows.

“Can you help me?” Sungyeol asks.

“Yes, What is it?” Myungsoo said

 

-­­--

 

Myungsoo’s meeting with the hotel was done now; he went to the flower shop and bought flowers for the next day.

He was now standing at one of the jewel shop he entered and looks for a simple but elegant ring just like the one who will own it. He found a ring and told the saleslady to put in a box. After a few minutes the saleslady handed it to him and he went back to his car.

He stopped at the park near his parent’s house, plopped himself at one of the bench and he recalls what he talked about with Sungyeol last week.

 

=FLASHBACK=

“Can you help me?” Sungyeol asks.

“Yes, what is it?” Myungsoo said

“I need to propose to Yoon Hee. You’ll help me right?” Sungyeol says faking a smile. He knows he would hurt Myungsoo for asking him to do this but he had to, his parents told him that he have to get married soon cause he would take over the company soon, if he has a girlfriend he would have to propose to her and get married, if not he had a choice to find someone he would marry or his parents will look someone for him.

Sungyeol did ask Myungsoo help for him to give up on Yoon Hee. He doesn’t want their friendship for 7 years to be broken just because of a girl. It either him or Myungsoo would give up. Even though he knows that Yoon Hee had grown feeling for Myungsoo, still he was Yoon Hee’s boyfriend for 3 years now he would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter