Chapter 5 - Makeover

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---

 

MWOH???

 

---

1 week after.

 

It was Saturday morning, when your phone rang states that you receive a sms.

 

1 new message received from Myungsoo.

***

Prepare yourself for your makeover this afternoon. I’ll pick you up at your house around 2:00 pm. Arachi???

 

-          Your Oppa J)

“What the hell. Oppa? Makeover? Seriously? Why?  

 

 

 

After you had your lunch you decided to prepare for your so called makeover. She takes a bath, brush her teeth and wear a black shirt, short shorts and grey flats. Yoon Hee always wear these kind of clothes, because she feel comfortable with it though she wear dresses high heels and other girly stuff but for special occasions only. But now that L was doing makeover she can’t refuse cause it’s also part of her job.

 

---

 

“Yoon Hee  aah~~~ someone is waiting for you outside. He said he is L” who is he? Mrs Seo asked

“err.. uhm.. he my fr.. frien.. friend mom…” Yoon Hee said stuttering.

“your friend since when? I haven’t seen him before right?”

“just recently mom. I have to go now mom, he’s waiting. Bye. Yoon Hee cried

 

Just recently? And they will go out today? Are they dating? Well, that guy is really handsome… Mrs. Seo thought.

 

 

“I’m sorry did you wait for too long?” Yoon Hee asked L.

“aniya,” he shook his head. “It’s fine.. Kaja?!?” L said

 

---

 

It was already 2:45 pm when the both of you entered the mall. L headed straight at the department store and you follow him along.

L was now choosing some blouses, dresses, skirts, shoes, high heels. While you just standing at the corner waiting for him.

 

You were staring at the grounds nothing to do when someone poke you at the back. It was L.

“Follow them.” he said pointing a finger at the salesladies that carrying the clothes that he had picked.

“Hurry up we still have lots of things to do,” he pushes you to the sales ladies.

 

 

The sales ladies drag you to the fitting room and handed you the clothes that L had personally picked for you. You go inside and out of the fitting for the nth time. All of the clothes really good on you, they were like personally made for you. You also like it because it was your style, simple but elegant..

 

An hour have passed and they are now done shopping.

 

“next stop is the salon.” L said smilling at you.

“salon? Why? Why would we go there? What will you do with my hair?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter