Chapter 13 - Her Happiness and Pain

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

 

 

 

It was 8:00 pm now, they already had their dinner and decided to have a bonfire. At first they grilled the marshmallows that they bought and some sausage.” It’s boring let’s have a game.” Sunggyu said. “what game hyung?” Dongwoo asked. “Truth or Dare?” Sunggyu smiled and you can’t see his anymore. “everyone should join.” Woohyun stated. Everyone nodded to him.

The game started. They spin the bottle and it landed on Victoria. “Truth or Dare?” Sunggyu asked and Victoria chose truth. “So tell us are you dating Nichkhun?” Victoria nodded and f(x) gasped for air. Victoria didn’t tell them the truth, so they were surprised. They spin the bottle again and it landed on Dongwoo, Dongwoo chooses dare and they told him to kiss whom he likes. Dongwoo was now in between Hoya and Luna, he was leaning forward to kiss Luna cheeks. He pecked her cheeks and muttered a Sorry to her. The goes on and they were having fun, when the bottle landed on Krystal. She chooses truth and the great Woohyun asked.

 “Whom will you choose, Myungsoo or Kwanghee?”

Krystal didn’t utter any word at first and gaze at the ground. Kwanghee who’s beside him was smilling to her, over confident that Krystal would chose him. Of course Krystal should choose him right? He is the boyfriend of Krystal and that make him had an advantage over Myungsoo.

Myungsoo gaze at Krystal and gaze at Yoon Hee. Yoon Hee hold Myungsoo’s hand and tightened her grip on him. *this is it, well know now if you still can get her back* she thought and meets Myungsoo eyes.

Krystal looks up and composed herself. “I—I….choose…Myungsoo.” she said stuttering.

“WHAT??? You choose him and not me. I’m your boyfriend Krystal!!! Are just using me???” Kwanghee yelled at her. “I’m sorry Oppa.” She says. “Don’t call me Oppa anymore. Your’e disgusting!” kwanghee said and walked away.

Krystal stared at Kwanghee’s back and gaze at Myungsoo. “I’m sorry Myungsoo Oppa, I know I’m wrong, but I regretted it already can you forgive me. I still love you.” Krystal said and cried. f(x) comforted her while Infinite glance at each other.

 Myungsoo tightened his grip on Yoon Hee. He doesn’t know why he doesn’t feel anything what Krystal had said. He was supposed to be happy right? This is what he wants, Krystal regret everything and tell him that she still loved him, but when she heard it from Krystal he didn’t feel happy about it, actually he was scared. Scared that his contract on Yoon Hee, would be over soon. He doesn’t want to let go of Yoon Hee this time, he want her to be by his side now.

Infinite noticed the tension so they divert the situation back to normal. “okay let spin the bottle again” Sungjong said. The mood became lightened as the hours passed by, then the bottle landed on Myungsoo.

“it should be dare he already picked the truth earlier right?” Hoya said. Myungsoo doesn’t want to choose dare cause he knows his friend, they ask you to do so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter