Chapter 23 - Proposal

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

Myungsoo was on his way to Yoon Hee’s house to pick her up and bring her to the place where Sungyeol would be proposing to her this night.

For the last time Sungyeol asked Myungsoo if he could pick Yoon Hee and bring here there. Even though Myungsoo want to go against it he cannot.

When he came to the Seo’s home, Mrs. Seo greeted him with a wide smile and he bowed in respect. Mrs. Seo welcomed him to go wait inside and so he did.

Mrs. Seo went to Yoon Hee’s Room and knocked. “Come in” Yoon Hee lightly shouted in the other side the door. Mrs. Seo went in and walk towards Yoon Hee who was now finishing her makeup. “Mom do I look fine?” Yoon Hee asks while looking at her mother reflection at the mirror. “You look beautiful honey, as always. Your prince is already waiting for you downstairs, don’t take too much time.” Mrs. Seo says as her lips curved into a small smile teasing her daughter.

 “Mom!” Yoon Hee exclaimed. “You know he’s not my boyfriend. Sungyeol is.”

“I know, it’s just that I wanted to tease you. By the way, you two look good together.” Mrs. Seo smiled mischievously as he went back downstairs.

 

--

 

The ride to the hotel was short and Myungsoo and Yoon Hee were now at the lobby. They went to the elevator to take a ride to the 3rd floor.

Yoon Hee was just following Myungsoo to one of the rooms. Myungsoo stopped at the door and gaze at Yoon Hee. “You should go there alone, I’m not invited.” He says jokingly and Lightly pushed Yoon Hee to the door.

 

--

 

Sungyeol was walking back and forth because of ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter