Chapter 27 - Sungyeol knows the Truth

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Myungsoo read the message from Sungyeol. He went outside. There he saw Sungyeol leaning his back at his car. When he saw Myungsoo he head to the nearby park, and Myungsoo follow him along.

 

They seated at the bench, not to close from each other but enough for them to have space. It was awkward no one dare to speak first. Not until Myungsoo cleared his throat.

“Haven’t seen you for a while, where have you been? Were looking for you the whole week, thought you were out of the country.” Myungsoo started the conversation.

“Sorry guys, I’m just busy with work.”

Myungsoo nodded and cleared his throat before asking

“How’s the proposal? Did she say yes?”

Sungyeol remain silent. Myungsoo looks at him, and furrowed his brows in confusion. Then Sunyeol shook his head.

“No, she didn’t accept it.”

Myungsoo stared at him for a while. He doesn’t know if he would be happy or not.  He shook his head

“I’m sorry to hear that.” He muttered while looking into Sungyeol.

“Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault. It’s her decision. I respect that.” Sungyeol smiled at him, it wasn’t the smile that he always sees since they we’re young. That smile was full of pain. In Sungyeol’s eyes he can see that the guy was hurt, it was swollen, looks like he’s been crying for days.

Sungyeol looks down his feet, and a crystal clear tear escaped his eyes and Myungsoo saw it.

GUILT this is what Myungsoo is feeling right now, when the tears escaped from his best friends eyes.

He feels guilty, he doesn’t know the reason why Yoon Hee rejected Sungyeol but he has this feeling that it’s his fault. Remembering that he also secretly love Yoon Hee, without Sungyeol knowing it (or so he thought) he felt more guilty than he did.

He wanted to make things right. He wants to tell Sungyeol everything, even though he knows that Sungyeol might not forgive him if he told him that he also love Yoon Hee, but he wanted him to know that he will not pursue Yoon Hee just because she’s already free and single. He wanted to help Sungyeol. That is all that he can do

I’ll tell him the truth.

Myungsoo put his arm at Sungyeol’s back.

Sungyeol was wiping the tears that runs down from his cheek.

“I need to tell you something.”

Sungyeol had a feeling that Myungsoo will tell him the truth. He wasn’t ready to hear the truth, he doesn’t know what he will do after that, because the first time he heard that his Best Friend loves her Girlfriend, he was angry and felt betrayed, but when he saw that Myungsoo is not trying to do anything to separate them, he remember that his best friend can’t betray him.

He’s proud to have a best friend like him.

“I’m going to china after 2 weeks, I don’t know when I will be back I need to focus on our company. Can I have a favor?”

Myungsoo nodded.

“Can you take care of her? Watch her over, Sungjae and her Family”.

“Of course I will but when are you planning to tell the others boys about this.”

“oh yeah, tomorrow, I’m going to sleep at the dorm tonight”

 

---

 

The next day, Sunggyu was the first one to wake up followed by Woohyun and the others. Last one to wake up was Myungsoo and Sungyeol. The boys were surprised to see Sungyeol.

It was afternoon when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter