Chapter 28 - Few months later

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed and everything went smooth and normal. Yoon Hee and the boys are getting used to Sungyeol’s absence, there are times that they still miss him, but everyone knows that it would be better for him to move on faster. Yoon Hee and Myungsoo are getting along as well, just like before.

 

---

 

Sungyeol’s POV

 

It’s been four months when I arrived here at china. Honestly I don’t want to go here since I know that this would be stressful, to handle one of my father’s company, I’m too young for that, I don’t have a choice, my father is sick and he wants me take care of it, since I will also be the one to inherit it, but that is not the real reason why I am here.

I keep myself busy since the day I arrived here in Beijing, China. I’m so stressed at work and I decided to take an off from work. I was lying in bed too lazy to get up. Thinking about random thoughts, like what should I do today?

I was looking at the pictures in my phone when I saw her picture. It was Yoon Hee, it was one of those stolen photos I took before. She’s was looking at the flowers I gave her that day. “She’s really pretty.” I suddenly said while looking at her photo.

While looking at her photo I never felt any pain in my heart. I was actually happy and relieved.

“I already move on.”

 

END OF POV

 

---

 

 

 

It was end of the school year. Infinite and Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter