Chapter 17 - They Know the Truth

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

--

 

Yoon Hee entered the dorm first followed by Myungsoo. Hoya and Woohyun who’s in the couch were stunned to see Yoon Hee at their dorm, she never been there when she was still Myungsoo’s fake Girlfriend and the fact that she entered the dorm with Myungsoo it didn’t help at all. Dongwoo who’s walking down from stairs was surprised to see her. ”Oh! Hey Yoon Hee”. Hoya ordered him to call the others and tell that Yoon Hee was here. Dongwoo obliged and went to them. Sungyeol was waiting outside the dorm, he wanted to surprise infinite by barging into the dom and announce that it was her girlfriend.

Infinite were confused, since the time when Yoon Hee and Myungsoo’s contract ended they noticed that Yoon Hee’s was avoiding Myungsoo and on Myungsoo they can see it in his eyes that he have grown feelings towards Yoon Hee but they didn’t say anything, cause they don’t want to interfere, after all it was still Myungsoo life.

“Hey, Yoon Hee. What’s up huh???” Hoya asks breaking the silence.

“Im okay Hoya.” Yoon Hee says and smiled at him.

“So, why are you guys together? Sunggyu ask but was cut off by Woohyun. “Yeah, it’s been awhile since I saw this two together.”Yoon Hee just gave them a forced smile. *if only they know what’s the reason why she’s here.* Myungsoo thought and goes to his room.

“Seriously what’s the reason you’re here Yoon Hee?? Dongwoo asks curiously.

“You’ll know later. I’ll use the comfort room, where is it.” She said.

“Just turn right, second door.” Dongwoo tells her.

 

Sungyeol then entered their dorm. He was smiling at infinite

“Oh, hey Sungyeol, where have you been? Sunggyu asks.”

“Ah, me?? I met up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter