Chapter 26 - Talk

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On his way to his parent’s house Sungyeol’s tears were running down to his cheek. Never he thought that this day would come, the day that he and Yoon Hee would separate ways. He was never serious with his other relationship before, until she met Yoon Hee, everything change, he has plans for the both of them, he was sure that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Yoon Hee but then again he can’t do it anymore.

 

----

 

Sungyeol didn’t go to school for a two weeks. Yoon Hee was worried about it, at first she thought that Sungyeol was avoiding her because of the break up, she was hesistant to message him or not before she does, she received a message from him telling her that he was busy with the company because there are new investors came and he needs to meet them up for the contract, she was relieved when she read the message, guilt was gone, but she didn’t know everything was a lie.

 

---

 

Infinite was also wondering why Sungyeol wasn’t showing to them even in their dorm house. It’s unusual for Sungyeol, because even if he is busy he still finds time to visit his friends unless he is outside the country.

“Is Sungyeol out of the country again?” Dongwoo asks the members.

“I don’t know, but if he is he’ll inform about that.” Woohyun answered

“But if he’s still in Seoul why can’t I see him? It’s strange. He’s not visiting us” Hoya said

“I don’t even see him picking up Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter