Chapter 29 - Start

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months left before the school year ends, meaning graduation is coming up.

Senior students are enjoying the few weeks they have left at the University.

 

*

 

3 weeks later.

Sungyeol received an email from Sunggyu that their graduation will be five weeks from now. He did not hesitate anymore to book a flight to korea before the said graduation date.

 

*

 

Myungsoo was driving off to Yoon Hee's work place.

He will pick her up to send her home. Sometimes they will go out and eat before sending her home.

They are not dating yet but he is contented as to what they have right now.

As for Yoon Hee, we all know that she loves Myungsoo but she wants to take her time before committing to someone again.

 

***

A week before graduation.

Sungyeol is in the airport waiting for his flight to called. Moments later his flight was called.

Few hours later he has arrived at the Incheon. While walking out to the airport he bumped into someone and their phones was now at the floor. They both went on down to pickup their own things.

While standing up they both accidentally hit each others head.

"Mian hamnida." They said in unison while rubbing their sore heads.  Before Sungyeol can speak again the girl walks away, Sungyeol was flustered and he follows the direction the girl went until it was out of his sight. He chuckled and noticed a bracelet that was left on the ground. He picked it up and puts it in his pocket and started to head out the airport.

 

***

 

GRADUATION DAY.

 

Seoul University is now crowded by the senior students and their parents.

Everyone is busy taking a picture with their friends, families their loved ones in this memorable day.

The Infinite boys came one by one with their parents as well.

Yoon Hee has arrived at the University with her Mom and his little brother Sungjae.

She breathed out, the moment she has been waiting for has finally arrived. A new beginning for her, cause once she graduates everything in her life would be better.

 

*

 

The ceremony has ended. Myungsoo was now looking for Yoon Hee in the crowd. He finally finds her in the crowd. There she was taking some picture with some of her friends in class.

While she was busy with her friends, he went to Mrs.Seo and Sungjae.

"Ohh Myungsoo. Congratulations to you." Mrs.Seo said still surprised to Myungsoo's sudden appearance. Sungjae saw his favorite Hyung and hugs one it's legs to get his attention. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter