Chapter 4 - Rules?

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

---

 

 

New character

Seo Sung Jae

-          Yoon Hee’s little brother

-          4 yrs. Old

-          Sweet

-          Has a Con Diseas

 

 

Yoon Hee and L exchange their phone numbers. L also walks Yoon Hee home cause he didn’t want anything bad to happened if Yoon Hee goes home by herself.

After 2 weeks Yoon Hee’s contract at the bar has ended. L has called him last week, telling her to meet him up at the café near Yoon Hee’s house. L said they have to discuss something about the Yoon Hee’s job.

 

 

It was Saturday morning, the day you will meet L at the café. You woke up at 7:00 am, you brush your teeth, take a bath and decided to wear some white tees, skinny jeans, and some black flats. After that you headed to your little brothers room to wake him up and bade a goodbye.

 

“Sung Jae ahh~~~ wake up it’s already time for breakfast. Wake up huh” Yoon Hee said, he kissed his brother’s forehead before leaving.

“Umma, Im going now, I have to meet someone really important”

“Aren’t you going to eat breakfast first?”

“aniya umma, im fine.”

“ arasso, take care.” Mrs. Seo said.

“neh umma” with that Yoon Hee left.

 

---

 

 

 

You decided to walk from your home to the café. You go inside the café and wait for L’s arrival. The waiter handed you the menu for you to order, but you refuse to do so. After a few minutes L came and saw you and seated in front of you. L called the waiter and ordered some coffee and a clubhouse sandwich.

 

“What do you want to talk about?”

“Oh, yeah, I just want you know some things about our deal”

“You mean like contract?”

“Yeah, kind of”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter