Chapter 1 - Revenge

My Bestfriend's Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------

 

Babe im going to Sulli unnie's party tonight you should come with me. Krystal Cried, Uhm, babe you just go there first, i'll just follow you there okay? My cousin is having his engagement party tonight, i should be there. I'll come as soon as I can is that okay with you? L asked. Hmm. She taps her chin, okay i'll wait for you there, but you'll have to drop me off to my house tonight. He hugs her from the back, and they cuddle at each others arm...

 

 

---------

 

 

It was 11:00 pm already and L was on his way to the club where Krystal is. When he entered the club he can see that most of the people there are already drunk and the others are doing some make out session. He saw one of his friends from school and ask if they saw Krystal. Yes, I saw her a few minutes ago and i saw going that way. He said thanks and follow the direction where they saw Krystal. It was a private room. L knocked on the door several times. No one's answering, then he decided to entered the room. His jaw dropped. He saw krystal kissing a guy, not just a peck but a french kiss on the lips. Then Krystal saw him, he pulled out from the guys arm and he run toward L. Oppa, let me explain. NO!!!! not anymore Krystal. I wont believe you this time, i wont believe in you anymore. We're over..

 

 

----------

 

L drove his car to the infinite's dorm. He gave them his cold stares and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter