What The Hell... Don't Go!

Come To Me

 

 

Sunny woke up in the morning and headed towards the bathroom. She took a good, long look at herself. She was still short, but definatley taller than Taeyeon now. Unless she wore heels, of course. She had short blonde hair, a bit shorter than she had it in The Boys era. She was muscular, had a pointed chin, and still had very cute lips (like these :3 keke). She ruffled her hair and took a new toothbrush from the cupboard. She quickly got herself decent and hung her toothbrush up. It was a bunny holder, of course. 

As Sunny entered the living room, she was greeted by the rest of Super Junior that was living in the dorm. After a quick breakfast, Leeteuk spoke up. "Hey, uh... new kid. We're getting ready to practice the dance choreography for our next music video. Do you want to come?" Sunny's eyes lit up. "S-sure! I'd love to." Sungmin smiled, "I knew you would. Throw on a hoodie and jeans and meet us downstairs in 10 minutes." 

After Sunny changed and threw on a hat, she came downstairs. After everyone climbed into the car, they drove off for SM Studios. They were all greeted by the choreographer, who they all liked to call ChoreoHyung, and Sunny sat down on the side of the room. She watched as they all started dancing. Everyone was having a good time and eventually Sungmin invited Sunny to join them. Surprisingly to Super Junior, Sunny quickly learned all the choreography and was singing to the song quickly. Sunny had always been good at memorizing lyrics. After a while, everyone got used to her and forgot she wasn't part of the group. They even unconsiously adjusted the choreography for one more member. A couple hours later everyone memorized the whole dance and lyrics and did a run through. Sunny finished the last line of the song and after the finishing poses, clapping was heard at the other side of the room. It was none other than Lee Sooman himself. Mr. Lee noticed a new blonde boy in the center of the group. As Sunny turned to the source of his clapping, Mr. Lee noticed immediately that the boy reminded him of his niece. "Who is this handsome young boy?" he asked the group. After a quick explanation of Sunny's situation, Mr. Lee nodded. "Interesting. Well, I can see that you are extremely talented. So talented in fact... I've got it. Super Junior Happy is having a comback soon... and with Yesung leaving for military service... we need an extra member. I can see that you are without a place to stay, and you are unemployed. So... can I welcome you to our family?" Lee Sooman would never offer an opportunity like this, but he felt compelled to do so. Sunny stood in awe. She finally stuttered, "Y-yes, sir! I'd be honored to." In any other circumstance, Sunny wouldn't have answered so quickly. Although she felt something when she sang and danced. It felt right, like she belonged. She had to accept so she could get one step closer to remembering everything. "Great! Welcome to SM Town. We'll treat you well." With that, Lee Sooman headed towards the door. He smiled and said one more thing. "Oh, and before I forget. Super Junior Happy has a guest appearance on "Happy Together" next week. Have fun. Oh, and there will be another group on the show with you. Our top girl group, Girls' Generation. Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Taeyeon will be there. Good day everyone." And with that, he left the room.

A few days passed, making it Friday night. Sunny's mysterious absence left the entire SM company in stress and worry. Lee Sooman was frantically calling everyone he could for tips on where Sunny could be while Girls' Generation was left to lean on each other and stay strong. Everyone felt depressed and upset. There was always at least someone crying in the dorm, but no one took it as hard as Taeyeon. Lately she has been keeping to herself, spending most of the day inside her room, coming out only to eat or use the bathroom. Her headphones were in 24/7 and nothing could cheer her up. She often blamed herself for Sunny's disappearance. What made it worse was that she had to put on a happy face and perform and promote in a couple days. Sunny... I miss you so much... please be safe... and please... don't be mad at me. I'm sorry.

"Do you think she's going to be okay? I don't think I've ever seen her like this," Yuri asked Tiffany in the SNSD living room.

"I don't know... she hasn't come out of her room in ages... I mean, I get why she's upset, but... it's effecting all of us, so why is she under so much more stress than the rest of us? What am I missing here?"

"I guess... we'll just have to watch her. We can pretty much diagnose her with depression already. I just hope she doesn't do anything drastic..."

It was Sunday night. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona got in the SNSD van and made their way to the set of Happy Together. After they all changed into their scrubs, they sat down waiting for their ques. The show went well until they reached the sensitive topic of losing a member.

"I hope it's okay to bring this up... is there anything you know about Sunny's disappearance?" Yoo Jaesuk asked in the most understanding way he could.

No one spoke up. It was an extremely sensitive topic. After long moments of awkward silence, the mature Maknae spoke up.

"I-it's been really hard on us. We have not heard anything from Sunny... We just know that she has been gone since she left the dorm last Monday night. None of us know what to do. The best option for us is to put faith in God and Sunny, and just pray of her return."

Everyone in the room teared up. They were all close friends with Sunny. 

"I wonder what could have made her leave... why did she go off and run away like that without telling us?" Hyoyeon asked herself, though it was loud enough that Taeyeon unconsciously heard her.

Everyone was crying now... except Taeyeon. She just sat there, her head downcast. Finally the PD called for a break to allow them to recollect themselves.

"A-after the break, we'll be having another kpop favorite, Super Junior Happy with information on their upcoming comeback!" Jaesuk managed to say.

As everyone rushed to the bathroom to wash up, Taeyeon headed for the stairs of the building. She eventually reached the roof and stared off into the stars. It really is all my fault... I should have been kinder to Sunny... more thoughtful... and now... she's gone.

Footsteps could be heard from the nearby staircase. Even if she does come back... I don't deserve to be her friend... and without Sunny there for me... what do I have to live for? Taeyeon looked down the railing. She was 12 stories high. Funny. Her favorite number. She s her right leg out on the dangerous side of the railing. Then the left. She looked down. She spread her arms wide. Sunny... I hope you can forgive me... Taeyeon closed her eyes and relaxed.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Am I dead?

...

...

...

I feel warm.

...

...

...

...

I feel safe.

...

...

...

...

I feel... like I'm being hugged?

Taeyeon opened her eyes. "A-are you alright?! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Their eyes met.


Thank you for the new subs and upvotes! I'm truly blessed for having such great people come to my story. Comments really inspire me and brighten up my day, so please, don't hesitate to leave some! Thanks so much (: