Party Plans

Come To Me

Taeyeon ran into the dorm and dropped her phone and keys as soon as she entered the living room. She made her way straight into her room and shut the door.


"Omo, isn't the newbie so cute?" Yuri gushed as she entered the dorm with Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Yoona.

"I know! He's adorable!" Hyoyeon agreed.

"You think so too? I just love his eye-smile!" Yoona said.

"He is... pretty cute." Everyone had their mouths wide open at Seohyun's comment.

"OMO! OUR MAKNAE IS GROWING UP!" Yuri started to tear up a bit.

"She's not our Seobaby anymore!" Yoona and Yuri had a short crying session and everyone hugged the poor Maknae.

"U-unnies! I'm 21! I'm an adult!"

"OH MAKNAE-A!"

"Unnies..." Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Please get off of me..."

"Ah, arraso, arraso... *sniff*." 

"But seriously... he's so cute... I just can't get over it!" Yuri couldn't help herself.

"Yah, since when were you so boy-crazy?" Yoona asked.

"Eh, can you blame me? I mean, we haven't dated in like, 5 or more years! A whole half-decade!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right... except for the maknae here."

"That's right... I mean, she IS married."

Seohyun's face turned bright red as she covered her left hand that still held her "wedding" ring. "U-unnie! That wasn't even a real marriage..."

Yuri smirked. "SEOHYUN HAS A HUBBY! A HOT HOT HUBBY!" Her voice echoed down throughout the entire apartment complex.

Seohyun's face turned a deeper shade of red, if that was possible. "U-unnie!"

"She really is all grown up."

"Yeah. Speaking of growing up and getting old," Yoona laughed a little while picking up Taeyeon's phone and playing with the apps, "what should we do for Sica's birthday tomorrow?"

"Hmm... ah! We should totally have a party!" Hyoyeon excitedly suggested.

"PARTY?" Party animal #2 came out of her room.

"Oh hey Sooyoung." Hyoyeon smiled.

"So what's this about a party?"

"We were thinking that since tomorrow is the Ice Princess's birthday, that we'd throw a party."

"That's a great idea! So who's coming?"

"Well, we didn't really ask anyone yet... we should invite the SuJu oppas!" Yuri suggested.

"The SuJu oppas? Well we haven't seen them in a while so... why not?"

"Oh no, she just wants to invite them so she can see the cute newbie."

"Newbie?"

"Yeah, newbie. We met him at Happy Together. Like, seriously. He's sooo lovable! He has to be the cutest guy ever!"

"He's really that cute?"

"So cute."

"Well then, why don't we set up the birthday girl and this incredibly cute newbie?"

"Wha-why?!"

"It's her birthday! And she's been so lovesick lately, watching those romance dramas and reading those romantic novels. Her eye's have been glued to this American book lately. It was like, 50 Shades of Gray or something. I can't read it, but it looks interesting! I mean, it has a picture of handcuffs on the cover! It must be like a dectective or police investigation novel!"

"Hmmm... if only we could speak English a bit better..."

"So let's set them up!"

"W-well... fine. I guess so. But hey, if it doesn't work out, he's still fair game right?" Everyone look at Yuri.

"Right?!"

"Eh, sure sure."

"Um. Does anyone have his number?"

"No..."

"No..."

"Nope, haven't met him yet."

"No... but Taeyeonnie does..." 

"EH?!" Everyone gathered around Yoona.

"When did this happen?"

"Do you think they're close already?"

"Taeyeon did seem a little happier after Kyusun and Super Junior H arrived..."

"Something's fishy..."

"Omo, just look at the contact name! 'Kyusun the Cutest <3" 

"Heol! Taeyeonnie has a crush!"

"No way! I mean, she's always been like, a when it comes to love!" Yuri laughed hard.

"Um... what if it was Kyusun who wrote his own contact? Let's not jump to conclusions," Seohyun wisely pointed out.

"..."

"NAH!" Everyone else agreed.

"Well, let's call him!"

"Okay, okay!"

*Ring ring*

*Ring ri-*

"Yeobosayo? Taeyeon-ssi? Is that you? Are you okay? How are you doing? Is everything alright? I was so worr-"

"Um... sorry, this isn't Taeyeon..." You could practically feel Sunny's blush from the other side of the phone.

"O-oh. Who is this?" Sunny managed to work out.

"Im Yoona."

"Ah, choding?" 

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, mianheyo! I thought I just remembered something. Don't worry about it. How can I help you?"

"Well tomorrow is Jessica's birthday, so we were wondering if you and the other SuJu oppas could come over and celebrate."

"Tomorrow? I'd love to! Let me check... Yeah! Leeteuk hyung said it's ok."

"Really! That's great! Thank you!" Yoona let a bit of aegyo slip. Everyone exchanged disgusted looks.

"Aw! My pleasure! It's Kyusun at your service! Hehe!" Sunny replied with an extremely aegyotastic voice.

Yoona covered the phone's mic. "KYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Everyone, even Seohyun, squealed.

"*Ahem* Awesome! Can't wait!"

"Me either! Oh, Sungmin hyung is calling. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" Yoona hung up.

Yoona slowly put the phone down. Everyone exchanged glances. "*SIGH*" Everyone swooned and fell on their backs. 

"Okay guys! Let's sleep early and get ready for tomorrow!" Yuri said.

"Arasso!" Everyone else replied.


Sorry for the late update! I finished writing the chapter and then I accidently pressed a link and it deleted my story progress! I had to rewrite the story so I'm sorry if it didn't come out very well. Thank you to all that commented and subscribed! Please leave a comment! I get so excited to see those orange words that tell me that someone has written to me. It's really the best kind of encouragement. Thank you very much! Let me know what you thought of the story and leave me any suggestions or ideas! That would be amazing. Untill next time! <3