I Know Who I Am

Come To Me

Passion. Their lips moved in a motion that waved in complete harmony with each other. Slow and hot, fast and loving. Everything felt right, and everything was coming together. They both finally got what they wanted... to be with the person they love so dearly. And this night is the night that it finally happened.

Everything was not all trouble-free for Sunny, though.

Her mind was racing. She was sweating. She was remembering everything now. 

Taeyeon...

Jessica...

Tiffany...

Yuri...

Yoona...

Hyoyeon...

Sooyoung...

Seohyun...

My family...

SNSD

And me... 

That person everyone was talking about...

Lee Soonkyu...

Sunny.

Is me.

How did this happen? Sunny remembered these lips... how could she forget the accidental first kiss she had?


Introducing Sunny's POV

We were performing 'Girls' Generation,' and since Yoona was gone, the girls decided that Taeyeon and I would fake kiss on the lips for a certain part of the song. Usually Taeyeon and I would kiss both sides of Yoona's cheeks, but since she was absent during a few of these performances, they wanted to do something a bit funny.

"Aw come on, Sunny. It'll be fun," Sooyoung said.

"B-but guys, don't you think that it'd be kind of... inappropriate?" I was a bit uncomfortable with the suggestion. I don't know... around this time, about 4-5 years ago, I didn't know of my feelings for Taeyeon yet. I guess I was sort of... figuring out everything.

"It'd be funny! Not to mention fanservice!" Yuri tried to be convincing. Around this time, Dandyu was popular, so I guess it made sense.

"Well..."

"Psst, hey well this isn't too bad for you right?" Hyoyeon nudged me. I was really close to her, and I was comfortable spilling my feelings to her... I had recently let her know that I might have thought of the Kid Leader as more than just friends...

The blood rose to my cheeks quickly. "S-shut up!" I yelled. Hyoyeon snickered.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"N-nothing... forget it..." I covered my face with my hands, hoping that no one would see my reddening face. At this moment, Taeyeon entered the room.

"Oh, hey Taeyeon! We have an idea for you~" Sooyoung sang.

"Yeah, what is it?"

Sooyoung, aided by Hyoyeon, explained what their ideas were. I facepalmed myself.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." My jaw literally hung open. H-how could she just go along with it? No questions, no nothing?"

"You want to do it, Bunny?" She called me 'Bunny...' that was my weakness...

"Hehe, I thought it was a great idea too. Why not? It'd be great... fanservice too," I faked a chuckle. I totally stole those words. I smirked inwardly, watching the shocked face of Yuri and Sooyoung after I said that. Hyoyeon... well... she just smiled. Knowingly. 

That performance was the time where I realized that I was in love... with my best friend. I had always cared for her, and I'd always wanted to protect her... and keep her for myself. I guess you could say that I was sort of possessive. That would explain why I went through all that to protect Taeyeon at the SMTown concert earlier. 

We were on stage, and I literally felt like my heart was about to explode. I was so nervous. How would the fans react? Would they find it funny or weird? These were the main questions that ran through my mind. I was so paranoid.

The anticipated part was quickly approaching. I started sweating... ew. I spotted Taeyeon. She was giving me that 'Are you ready?' look and I nodded. Here goes nothing. We jumped together and held hands, and I turned to make an angle where the audience wouldn't see that the kiss was fake. 

Unfortunately or fortunately, that made no difference...

I was so nervous that I tripped over my own feet. I know, I know. I'm such a dork. My short legs weren't exactly helping either... but hey, they are long for my height, you know... haha... I guess that really doesn't make a difference...

I tripped at exactly the wrong time... when Taeyeon was closing her eyes, expecting to quickly fake and pull away. 

I went a bit too forward because of my nervousness, and I ended up... well, you get the picture.

Her eyes flashed open as she realized what I just did. My face turned so red that you could have mistakened me for a sunset. We were on stage, which made it worse. Everyone cheered, which was comforting to me, but I was so embarrassed. 

I pulled my shaking lips away from hers, surprised that I was the one to actually pull away. We had to play it off and pretend nothing happened. That's exactly what we did. 

After that performance, we never really talked about the incident again. It was a... what's a good word? Sensitive topic? Sure, why not? We were each other's first kiss. I felt so guilty that I stole it from her. We still continued to do that skit, but we made sure that we wouldn't touch. As I looked up those videos, we really made it look fake... I guess we were too embarrassed to try making it look real and risking another kiss. 

I have to admit though... when I kissed Taeyeon for the first time, it was bliss. I mean, I never felt so good in my life. It sounds cheesy, I know, but hey- I'm a cheesy person. If I were to win a thousand music banks, it wouldn't feel as good as kissing Taeyeon for even a second. 

This second time... felt even better. I guess I'm still in love with her... but... why couldn't she return my feelings when I was... well, me? I bit her bottom lip, causing her to open her eyes. I sort of pushed her, but she was still sitting on me. 

"T-Taeyeon..." I stuttered. Seriously, she's like the only person who can make me do that... through nervousness, not fear.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Taeyeon repeated over and over. Was she trying to guilt me into saying it too? 

"I-I love you too. So much, you wouldn't even understand," It worked...

She smiled sweetly. I'm so glad that I can appreciate that smile more now. Before, I wasn't sure why it felt so special when she smiled at me. Now I know.

"Seriously... I wish I had known sooner... how much you cared, and how much I loved you back." She kissed me again.

I couldn't help but feel guilty this time. I don't know... something felt wrong. Here I was, kissing someone I've wanted to for 5 years... but I felt as if something was wrong. I was Kyusun, not Sunny. Not only that, but Taeyeon was missing me but at the same time, falling in love with me... while I'm not me. Ugh, this is so confusing... she loves Kyusun. There. Not Sunny, not Soonkyu, but Kyusun... so... how am I to tell her that I'm actually Sunny? She probably won't even believe me... If I leave and come back as Sunny, she'll get her friend back, but her first love will be gone. If I stay as Kyusun forever, she'll still be with the person she loves, but her friend will never return... not to mention how the SONEs will feel... but then I'll get to be Taeyeon's boyfriend, which is enjoyable for me...ugh! Otoke~!