Embarrassment

Come To Me

The long and stormy night passed, and the two we still together, tightly in the embrace of each other. Sunny watched Taeyeon sleep for a few more hours after Taeyeon fell into slumber, and Sunny then slept as well. As the morning approached, Taeyeon started to stir, slowly opening her eyes only to meet with the sleeping eyes of her best friend. She blushed, remembering the night they had together. It would be their last in a while, and she felt happy that she was able to wake up in his embrace again. She always slept better that way. She couldn't believe that she showed one of her only fears to Kyusun, or Sunny, but she ignored the embarrassment and leaned back into him. She stared at him for awhile, noticing how close his features were to Sunny's. She smiled sadly, remembering how much she missed her dear friend. She regretted everything she had done over the past few years that set back their friendship. She slowly caressed Sunny's face. I miss you... I want to see you again, Sunny... until then... Taeyeon was brought out of her thoughts by Sunny's stirring. Taeyeon quickly closed her eyes and pretended to sleep. Sunny looked at her. She smiled tenderly, taking in her breathtaking features. I just can't get over how beautiful she is... inside and out. She looked into her face, feeling the butterflies coming back from their hiding place. A rosy tint came onto her cheeks. I can't take this any longer... Sunny took Taeyeon's cheeks into her hands, slowly moving her closer to her own face. Inches turned to centimeters... to millimeters... Taeyeon face started reddening. What-what is he doing? She swallowed, slightly puckering her lips, waiting for hers to meet with Sunny's cute ones. It never happened. She was shocked by the sudden slamming of the door. 

"Taeyeon, Kyusun oppa! Are you guys in here?!" Tiffany loudly shouted.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and stared at Sunny, their lips literally nanometers apart. She swallowed again, giving Sunny a look that asked for an explanation. Tiffany smirked. My plan worked... Sungmin owes me 3000 won...

"Ahem... you guys alright?" Tiffany asked, already knowing the answer.

The two quickly moved away from each other, flushed and completely humiliated. 

"What exactly did you two do to be so embarrassed? Huh?" Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows.

"FANY!" Taeyeon screeched, "You are not to speak of this to anyone... you hear?"

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany answered with a ridculous tone, "I didn't see anything." She winked.

Taeyeon pouted with a flushed face. "U-um... I'm going to go now... thanks for... you know."

Sunny smiled inwardly. "I better get home as well... I'll-" Sunny remembered what Taeyeon had told her the previous night. "I'll see you sometime."

"Okay," Taeyeon left the room with Tiffany, leaving Sunny alone in the practice room.

Sunny got up and walked around the room. She went over to the window, watching over Taeyeon as she left the building and entered her car. We might not see each other for a while, but I'll always look after you... whether you like it or not, I'll be there when you need me.


Taeyeon awkwardly got into the car with Fany. "Taetae, explain," Tiffany said, smirking to herself inside. Taeyeon quickly looked down at her fingers, finding them strangely more interesting suddenly. "I-it wasn't anything... m-misunderstanding."

"Please Taeyeon, you and I know that it wasn't just a mere misunderstanding."

"No, it-"

"Taeyeon..." Taeyeon looked back down at her fingers. I mean, I didn't do anything intentionally so... maybe I can just spill it.

"Okay... well you know that I was locked in right? And that it was raining last night... w-with thunder? He just wanted to comfort me, so he held me throughout the night. And when I woke up, I caught him getting closer... a-and closer..." Tiffany smiled. That's my boy, Kyusun!

"It looked like he was about to kiss you." Taeyeon turned red.

"W-well I guess it could seem like that from your angle but-"

"Taeyeon. He was going to kiss you."

"Bu-"

"KISS. YOU. KYUSUN."

"Stop! Fany-a!" 

"Taeyeon-a, you can't deny it," Tiffany giggled, "He LIKES you... maybe even lo-"

"That's enough! Y-you're embarrassing me!"

"Aw, you're so cute, aren't you? I told you he liked you, and here's your proof today."

"I told you, he likes Jessica... he even told me that..." But then why would he try to kiss me?

"Maybe as a friend..."

"Most likely not. And besides, I kind of already have a boyfriend..."

"Taeyeon, if it's Leeteuk again I swear..."

"Argh! I'm sorry! I can't think straight these days..."

"Trust me Taeyeon... one of your closest friends, members, sisters... Kyusun might be the answer to your problems... from the lonliness of you know who's disappearance. Just please, don't push him away. Keep him into consideration... please???" Tiffany begged Taeyeon. She wanted Taeyeon to be happy... at least until Sunny could return.

"... I-I... Okay... I'll do that... I mean, I can't deny that he's always been there for me when I needed him. He is a really great guy... *sigh* thanks Fany..."

The car ride was quiet the rest of the way, and Taeyeon's mind was racing at 100 miles per second. She did really want to keep away from Sunny, but she didn't exactly know why. The way she felt when Sunny was around was... uncomfortable. Taeyeon never experienced true love before, and she took the special feeling from Sunny as weird. She wanted to stay away from the feeling... it was all too foreign for her. She contemplated having Tiffany turn the car around so she could apologize to Sunny. She decided against it, since she didn't want Sunny to think strangely of her. She just told him that she wanted to take time away from her; what would she think if she said all of a sudden that she wanted to hang out? That would be too confusing... I'll just see him next rehearsal...

Sunny on the other hand, was in a great mood. She just spent the best night ever with Taeyeon, and her heart was fluttering in her chest. She confirmed her feelings. The warm feeling in her cheeks everytime she was close to Taeyeon was undeniable, and she knew it was love... she just wasn't confident enough to confess... or at least hold her hand. Sigh... how could I just let her go like that...? Sunny felt her phone buzz. It was a text message... from Jessica. 

Kyusun! How are you? I missed you yesterday... is everything alright? Text me later... oh, do you think you can meet up with me later? Any place is fine. Just let me know! Bye <3

Sunny smiled. She clicked the reply button.

Sure! (: Can you come by my dorm? Let's watch a movie or something, yes? Haha, how's 6? You can have dinner too ^.^

Jessica saw the text and smiled wide. 

I'd love to! Just don't make me cook... it'll be the death of you! haha xD

Sunny laughed.

I'm sure you're not THAT bad. Eunhyuk hyung is calling, I'll see you later, okay???

Jessica was greeted with a knock at the door.

Ok, I have someone waiting on me too. Can't wait for dinner! Bye~

"Yes?" Jessica called to the person waiting on her. "You can come in, you know. It's your dorm too." The door shyly opened. "Oh, hey Tiffany..." Tiffany frowned at her tone. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Oh, right. I owe you a talk. What's up?"

"O-oh... well I just wanted to know if you had time to go out for dinner tonight... We can get Italian-pasta and pizza; you know, like we used to in the U.S."

"Well... I'm sorry Tiff, but I'm eating dinner with Kyusun tonight." Tiffany's heart dropped for like the 500th time. She was heartbroken. She hated that Jessica never had time for her when she specifically made time for Jessica. She was either sleeping, busy, or hanging out with someone else... namely Kyusun. She just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Jessica! Why don't you ever have time for me anymore!" Tiffany sniffled. "Don't you know how much I've missed you! How much I've cried over you? I can't take this... I need you Jessica! I want to be just as close as we used to. Remember when the SONEs called us Jeti? Remember when they'd always support us for being the two Americans in the group? What happened to that? I mean... I know it's mostly my fault... and I know that I haven't exactly been there for you... but I've told you how much I'm sorry, right? I'm truly, truly sorry! Please... forgive me!" Tiffany was uncontrolably crying now. Everything she has held in has just built up, and she needed to release.

"Fany..."

"I just can't deal with the sadness I'm always feeling now! You don't understand... it might seem weird... I don't know how to say this... but... but..." 

"Fany don't do this..."

A pause... Tiffany had to do this... it was now or never...

"Jung Jessica-I love you!"


Full chapter! I hope you enjoyed the little additions I've made. I feel that the story will wrap soon... maybe xD I guess it depends how I feel? Just kidding. I have a plan. Anyway, please leave your opinions and comments below! I really take your feedback and suggestions seriously. It means a lot to me when you leave a little note~ Again, thank you for the new subs and upvoters as well! It really makes me happy to see those alerts (: I'll let you guys go now! I hope you all have a great weekend to come, and, until next time~