A Big Decision

Come To Me

Sunny's POV

The past few weeks with Taeyeon have been pure bliss... which makes it harder for me to decide what I'm going to do in the end. She's been so distressed with me, as Sunny, being gone for about three months now... It's strange, but it's as if when I'm not around, she's heartbroken and lonely... but when I am with her, she's happy and seems to forget about Sunny... I'm just torn. 

Maybe I should be thinking about her well being other than myself. I mean, I love so much, and I don't want to see her this way. Then again, that also doubles for a reason why I don't want to change back. I'm... I'm afraid that if I turn back, not only will she be heartbroken... but she might reject me if I confess. I mean, I'm a male now, does that mean she's straight? I'm her boyfriend... so... what if she acts strange when I turn back? However that works... I just love being with her, being all fluffy and cute. If I turn back, I'm going to miss the couple outfits, the blushing, and... the kisses.... 

I've been praying so hard... trying to get an answer, but it seems that God wants me to make my own decision now. I wish I had some kind of guidance. I sat down on the ledge of the balcony fence and took a deep breath. 

"Jajiya," I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. She snuggled her nose into my neck. The little things she does... drive me crazy.

"Ne?" I finally answered, my face feeling noticeably warmer. 

"You okay out here? It's cold at night. Come inside." I wasn't sure why or how she got in the Super Junior dorm, but I wasn't going to ask any questions. She took my hand and dragged me inside. She sat me down on the couch and she climbed on as well, cuddling and kissing me. I chuckled inwardly. Her byuntae reputation really reflects how she treats her boyfriends. 

"Any reason why you came?" I asked, starting to get curious. 

"Just dying to kiss you again... I missed your lips," she answered inbetween kisses. I couldn't help but smile, taking in her scent all the while enjoying it. 

"I saw you this afternoon," I laughed at her silliness. 

"Exactly... it's been three whole hours since I've seen you. I missed you," she said in all seriousness.

She unfortunately stopped kissing me a few minutes later. She placed her forehead on mine, forcing me to stare into her beautiful, clear eyes. "Thank you for always being there for me..." I caught on now. She was feeling lonely, so she came to see me.

"You're missing Sunny, aren't you... so you came to see me," her eyes widened. She looked down.

"How'd you know...?" she sounded guilty.

"It's okay..." I kissed her this time, and she bit my lip. "You're in a lot of pain, aren't you?" She didn't answer. She just nodded and continued kissing me deeply. She pushed me over and settled herself on top of me, kissing harder and harder. I was in shock, but... I wasn't against it. I just let her kiss me until I started to feel something drip on my chest. I opened my eyes... she was crying. I pushed her and wiped her eyes slowly. Then she spoke up.

"I'm sorry... I feel like... I feel like I'm just using you... to-to ease the pain..." I shook my head and sighed.

"I love you too much to care," I easily said back, leading her lips to mine to capture them one last time tonight. 


As she fell asleep, I felt as if I knew what to do now. I prayed again, not asking for guidance, but this time for help.

What did Sunny choose?

Ending #1: Rooftop

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/426735/22

Ending #2: Apartment

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/426735/23